It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

cuckooold
reply to post by The GUT

I wonder if perhaps a lot of these paranormal, UFO, and psy-ops events, as well as the presence of disinfo agents like Doty, Aquino, Green, and Alexander aren't all a wave of overwhelming data perpetrated by the 'controllers', the heads of the control system so-as to weaken and/or confuse the minds of the general public so much that they don't know who or what to trust anymore.

Once all faith in institutions has been eradicated, perhaps they can move onto the next phase of whatever their agenda is. A weakened and confused mind may well be ripe for taking over in some 'Manchurian Candidate' fashion, except on a massive scale due to the proliferation of control technology like Facebook, Twitter, and AMA threads with the 'controllers' here on ATS.

Maybe they could get Doty in for an AMA

ATS AMA Alumni John Alexander & Nick Pope

I like how they admit they couldn't and wouldn't reveal any secrets and site national security issues/clearances. Yet they are freely peddling suspect info that one almost thinks has to be sanctioned bs.

Yeah, them AMAs:

John B. Alexander: Intelligence Operative, Psychotronics, Non-Lethal Weaponry

Nick Pope: Intelliigence, MoD Ventriloquist Dummy.

Michael Aquino: Intelligence, Psyops, MindWar, Poster Boy for Set

George Knapp: Intelligence Shill, Alleged Journalist, Bob Lazar Promoter...

edit on 4-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I've read that too. I actually think there is some truth to it.

Also, perhaps originally, the 'innocence of a wide eyed child' meme
was taken as a way to appear less threatening? but it sure evolved
into something terrifying.

What makes it into the control system as a form people see is why
I asked.. the question interests me.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I wonder what that sea green thing is on the left side of his neck is? At first glance, I thought it was a necklace, but don't see any other indication of anything under his shirt.

Not trying to suggest anything; just seems out of place.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As to the usefulness of the JV control system model: it's certainly not dogma (yet!), and it seems useful to extend the ICS analogy in the context of this brainstorming, doesn't it?

lostgirl
So if you were operating a program and a bunch of field devices started jumping up and down yelling, "Hey look at me, look at me!", what would you do?

I would examine centralized log files for clues to the nature of the problem, and consider replacing the unit, perhaps sending it back to its manufacturer for repair/warranty service.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yah, but ultimatley, at the top of the food chain.. who is
fooling who? Ultimately, I think that our esteemed former
AMA guest is being played as a chump by the shaman and
especially the shaman's allies.

sometimes the little boy with the red wagon wins, not the
imposing authority figures.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The GUT

ATS AMA Alumni John Alexander & Nick Pope

Well at least I can see his reflection in the mirror. Maybe a morsel of relief....

I like how they admit they couldn't and wouldn't reveal any secrets and site national security issues/clearances. Yet they are freely peddling suspect info that one almost thinks has to be sanctioned bs.

Yeah, them AMAs:

Alexander: Intelligence Operative, Psychotronics, Non-Lethal Weaponry

Nick Pope: Intelliigence, MoD ventriloquist dummy.

Michael Aquino: Intelligence, Psyops, MindWar, Poster Boy for Set

George Knapp: Intelligence Shill...

LMAO! Yeah the AMA's was the CT version of the lavabit fiasco, just perhaps a little more successful.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

but what if it were a branch office which had responsibility
for the devices, as they had unwittingly acquired them?

Why would you care what those devices were doing? Worst
case they would cause confusion.. and that seems to be
a major goal or side effect in any case.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That's precisely what Vallee and his wife were doing with his computer systems.

Informatics and creative database scripting.

Thanks for keeping it real,

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Yah, but ultimatley, at the top of the food chain.. who is
fooling who? Ultimately, I think that our esteemed former
AMA guest is being played as a chump by the shaman and
especially the shaman's allies.

sometimes the little boy with the red wagon wins, not the
imposing authority figures.

Well I can't profess to know much of anything about bonafide shamans but I know a little something (not as much as many in this thread) about black budgets, PSYOPS, external and internal influences and cold blooded murder or the threat of. And when push comes to shove more often than not, the heavy hand of government wins out. If one of my worst fears are true, there are 3000+ New York spirits who would concede to that statement.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Bybyots
That's precisely what Vallee and his wife were doing with his computer systems.

Informatics and creative database scripting.
I wonder if your globalist and/or NSA-types are interested in that kind o' stuff? Oh, yeah, Vallee did do some demonstrations/lecturing for the NSA at Ft. Meade if I remember correctly. That's where the one fellow introduced him to the "crisis simulation" games he had developed for networked communities I think.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well your point has merit.

only the top of the food chain might act over 10 100 or 1000 cycles; and in my observation anyway a lot of 'spirits' barely recognize individual humans or think they have much value. So if the gubmint kills or controls a bunch of humans, it might only barely register and probably not matter to them.

my observation is that clusters of humans scattered across the world who are 'entangled' for some reason are much more visible and interesting to them. Most lone humans work a life time to make just 1 tulpa (their 'soul').

But in groups humans can be formidable.

my 2 cents.

edit on 4-2-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Didn’t J. Allen Hynek give poor Bennewitz some kind of supposed alien detecting super computer?

JV was a computer scientist?

After reading Revelations where Vallee was so hard on the Intelligence agencies I got off the kick that Vallee was a bad spook but I tell ya it’s hard to put trust in these guys.

Though Vallee, a real mean sounding elitist, is very hard on the William Cooper, Bennewitz, John Lear, crazy alien theorists types… he may still have been lurking behind the Bennewitz fiasco…you never know. But there is no direct proof, so one has to give him the Bennewitz of the doubt..I guess.

“UFO researcher Greg Bishop, has stated that one of the stars of the UFO firmament, Dr. Allen Hynek, played a key role in the government disinformation campaign against Bennewitz. To quote Bishop: “Bill Moore claims that he met up with Dr. Hynek at the 1982 MUFON convention, and over a couple of beers at a nearby bar, Hynek admitted that he was the one who had been assigned to give the bogus computer setup to Bennewitz. He also said that it was one of the last tasks he was asked to perform for the Air Force.”

www.rigorousintuition.ca...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Willtell
...so one has to give him the Bennewitz of the doubt..I guess.

HA!! Hilarious. Classic even, in the ufo arena. Poor Bennewitz, though, when all was said and done.

Mentioning all that Vallee was "hard" on, brings again to mind lakespirit's observation that Vallee gave the UFO religion/cult Scientology a "pass" when discussing dangerous UFO cults. Curious that. Maybe because many of his friends were connected to that org?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In my opinion he refers to them but does not name them (the groups with a 'compulsion' to spread their deep held beliefs about the ETH).

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I have a memory of Vallee and Hynek having some connection with the Rosicrucians. Didn't Vallee also hang out with Anton LaVey? Seems an extremely short step to M Aquino.

The idea of Vallee doing some monkeying around with the computer 'gifted' to Bennewitz never occurred to me before, but it doesn't seem too fantastical to imagine, does it?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

cuckooold
I have a memory of Vallee and Hynek having some connection with the Rosicrucians.

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

Didn't Vallee also hang out with Anton LaVey? Seems an extremely short step to M Aquino.

I had always thought of Anton LaVey as a counter-culture mischevious-elf of sorts. Dr. Vallee--although he eventually found LaVey too dark--tells us Anton was a very brilliant man in his own right. The following dialogues invoke the thought that it Takes a Trickster to Know a Trickster.

Jacques Vallee, Anton LaVey, and Aime Michel

Anton LaVey is interesting when he discusses the nature of secrecy. He points out that people are most thrilled by the impression of ““discovery.”” Therefore if you want the masses to accept your claims, you should never try to reveal anything but you should arrange for them to ““discover”” it. The best process to achieve this is what he calls the Easter Egg Formula:

(i) The magician gets up before everybody else, scattering brightly colored eggs for others to find.

(ii) He hides them in such a way that they can be discovered with relatively little work.

(iii) The secret of the existence of the eggs is leaked out.

(iv) The crowd rushes out and finds them, delighted with this revelation.

(v) Congratulations follow. (vi) Real secrets are safe and the magician's prestige is enhanced. Is this how the belief in UFOs works? Is the undercurrent built on the Easter Egg Formula?

The saucers are indeed like Easter eggs. Someone got up early and scattered them around for us to discover. Then he leaked out the notion that they were extraterrestrial. I'm not interested in discussing the eggs, nor do I care about the scientists who ““explain”” them away. Let's find out who makes them, and why. Actually I think I know ““why.”” The target is human mythology, the most powerful force on Earth. And there is no question that the phenomenon also functions on the material, physical level.

Crafting the Neuropsycho-Socio-Ufological Easter Egg

In his book Cosmic Trigger, Robert Anton Wilson makes the interesting observation that the lies and deceptions commonly engineered by Governments promote a paranoid atmosphere which permeates the public mistrust of science. Any form of collective thought is subject to influence and suggestion, and blind on fundamentals.

Robert Anton Wilson

In ancient Egypt people were controlled by a religious order supported by prodigies. Only the top priests knew how they were manipulated. One could speculate that society still runs that way. Is someone trying to provide humanity with a renewed Pantheon? The new Gods could only come from the sky. Is that why so much attention is directed at the notion that UFOs must be spacecraft while the more fruitful theories are discouraged or censored?

The All-Seeing Easter Egg

I've confronted Anton with the...report on mutilations, which specifically mentions his group. He tried to tell me it was a fabrication by the hippies at the Berkeley Barb. I laughed at this: Flickinger is a Federal Agent with the Treasury Department, not a bearded leftist. So Anton, his back
to the wall, pulled out his wallet and showed me his badge of the San Francisco Police Department:

““I'd have known about it, if the SFPD had uncovered serious evidence. I work closely with their Intelligence unit. They call on me when they have a crime that involves witchcraft or cults, like the murder in Daly City a year ago...””

Anton LaVey Counter-Culture MIB

The idea that Anton had such connections makes sense. He thinks that the government will eventually ““land”” a fake saucer somewhere, behind barbed wire, to generate speculation and demands ““for the release of the data people think the government must be covering up.”” Writer Bernard Newman had proposed such a deception scenario as early as 1950 in his novel, The Flying Saucer .

““Come on, Jacques, it's an old magician's trick,”” he added, intensely serious now. ““They've got to take attention away from real problems. The government’’s right hand does something spectacular to capture people's eyes while their left hand goes on with the real work.”

LaVey ~ Man In Black(Pinstripes)

Forbidden Science II
edit on 5-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tidbit albeit second hand: Robert Anton Wilson makes UFO smalltalk with Jacques Vallee at--of all places--Crowleymas!

I had wanted to talk to Doctor Vallee for several months now and I immediately kidnapped him into a room which the other partygoers were not informed about. On the way, we spotted Hymenaeus Alpha (Grady McMurty), Caliph of the Ordo Templi Orientis, and his wife, Phylis. 

The Skeptic had heard Jacques Vallee talk at a conference on Science and Spirit, sponsored by the Theosophical Society, earlier in the year.

He had taken a new approach to the UFO mystery and was systematically feeding all the reports of extraterrestrial contacts into a giant computer.

The computer was programmed to look for various possible repeated patterns. Jacques said that the evidence emerging suggested to him that the UFOs weren't extraterrestrial at all, but that they seemed to be intelligent systems intent on convincing us they were extraterrestrial.

[Indeed, even as our Dear Brother Terence McKenna hath said, "We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extraterrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us." -B:.B:.]

Now the Skeptic started pumping Jacques about his evidence that they weren't extraterrestrial. He started to explain that, analyzing the reports chronologically, it appeared that They (whoever or whatever they are) always strive to give the impression that they are something the society they are visiting can understand.

In medieval sightings, he said, they called themselves angels; in the great 1902 flap in several states, one of the craft spoke to a West Virginia farmer and said they were an airship invented and flown from Kansas; in 1940s-1950s sightings, they often said they were from Venus; since Venus has been examined and seems incapable of supporting life, they now say they are from another star-system in this galaxy.

"Where do you think they come from?" I asked.

Doctor Vallee gave the Gallic form of the classic scientific Not-Speculating-Beyond-The-Data head-shake.

"I can theorize, and theorize, endlessly," he said, "but is it not better to just study the data more deeply and look for clues?" 

"You must have some personal hunch," I insisted. 

He gave in gracefully. "They relate to space-time in ways for which we have, at present, no concepts," he said. "They cannot explain to us because we are not ready to understand."...

..."The outstanding quality of UFO contactees," Jacques Vallee said at this point, "was incoherence. I now have grave reservations about all physical details they supply," he said. 

"They are like people after an auto accident. All they know is that something very serious has happened to them." Only the fact that so many cases involve other witnesses, who see something in the sky before the "contactee" has his/her strange experience, justifies the assumption that what happens is more than "subjective."

"Largely," Doctor Vallee summarized, "they come out of it with a new perspective on humanity. A religious perspective, in general terms. But all the details are contradictory and confusing." He regarded green men, purple giant men, physical craft with windows in them, etc., as falling into the category psychologists call "substitute memory," always provided by the ingenious brain when the actual experience is too shocking to be classified.

I asked how many in the room had experienced the contact of what appeared to be Higher Intelligence. Grady and Phylis McMurty put up their hands, as did two young magicians from the Los Angeles area, and myself. Jacques Vallee, curiously, looked as if he might raise his hand, but then evidently changed his mind and did not.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A truly fine visual smorgasboard of intellectual delight!

That same scene with Vallee being pressed to give his opinion
always puts a bit of a chill down my back. Would have been
something to be a fly on the wall.

I guess there's a thought that harkens back to the little red
wagon series of posts... it certainly seems to me, that the
PSP entitites should be able to go to and fro completely
undetected if they so wished.. so perhaps that's the point;
they wish to be seen and detected. Perhaps that's a major
point right there.. and trying to attribute why they wish
to be seen is where everything breaks down..

It's like how you crash an artificaly intelligent computer
(usually in Sci Fi it's something like HAL 9000 or something..
a dangerous if not killer computer). So what you do is
give the computer and unsolvable program.. and it ties
the thing up completely... and it breaks down.

Isn't that what's happened to human society? All these sightings..
all these theories.. the target always moves and is unobtainable
after thousands of years.. and society is in a shambles as a result
(rather than focussing on ways to advance human goals, humans
get misdirected to religion.. spirituality.. ufos.. and what not).

I guess this isn't anything new I'm writing here.. I've seen bits of
such thought in this post series.. but Vallee really brings out
this kind of thinking sometimes.. whatever else he is, he tried
to break out of the box.. and asked great questions.

Thanks for the great thread, as pretty much always.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Ok, I just wanted to throw one bone out there, and see if anybody
had some research or thoughts to add on to the concept above
(that the goal is to keep us dazed and confused only.. the phenomenon
keeps changing form into whatever carrot we are yearning for.. and
is always 'out of reach').

If this were indeed true.. that all this BS from ancient times until
now was to trap our attention and keep us fruitlessly chasing after
an unsolvable problem.. that in fact there might not be a control
loop at all.. per se.. just this one simple goal..

then why?

Here are a few I guess:

1) Keep humanity from achieving it's technological potential
2) Keep humanity on earth / in a zoo
3) Keep humanity from achieving it's spiritual potential
4) Keep humanity from learning it's true nature
5) Keep humanity weak and divided to allow for easy control
6) Keep humanity off balance to allow for easy FEEDING.

It's #6 that looks likely to me.. but that's just due to my
experience.. I don't want this thread to be
about my observations.. I'm just curious if anyone else
is beginning to wonder whether this is more a case of
a simple deception and not so much about control
loops at all!

A simple magician's trick in play.... to
always keep our attention on 'angels, demons, faeries,
ghosts, ufo's, etc etc - flavor of the month) and keep us
seeing spiritual conspiracies and governmental conspiracies..
always looking.. never proving.. so that we can be
fed upon or whatever is the real thing..

Presumably the gubmint and other groups might just doing
this very thing.. or maybe they think they can partially
control the "entities" and the simple deception being used
on them, that they are capable of triggering a control
loop.. is the 'ufo' being used on them...

that we've made this harder than it needs to be maybe?

Anyone else have thoughts about this? Or am I seeing
something that might not be there?

Thanks,

Kevin

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I don't really know all the stories and characters involved so i at least have to listen to them in an open minded manner before coming to any decision, and i like running with stories if they capture my imagination and correspond to my interests, it's like inflating a hot air balloon, rising up to the skies and enjoying the view, landing can be problematic of course if leaks begin to appear.

reply to post by Baddogma

The funny thing is that O'brian narrates a tale that when one of the triangular craft emerged from the vortex it clipped the upper branches of a nearby tree which he was shown, and they even appear to have a warning sign for that sort of thing...

edit on Kam22835vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday0528 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join