It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

How do you think the world is now? I, personally would welcome a correction in the right direction. It might be rough, it might be a big change for us but the thought of us being run in a loop is unacceptable to me, how 'bout you?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by GodKilla

According to Vallee this was attempted in the middle ages:

The famous Cabalist Zedechias, in the reign of your Pepin, took it into his head to convince
the world that the Elements are inhabited by those peoples whose nature I have just
described to you. The expedient of which he bethought himself was to advise the Sylphs to
show themselves in the Air to everybody: They did so sumptuosly. These beings were seen
in the Air in human form, sometimes in battle array marching in good order, halting under
arms, or encamped beneath magnificent tents; sometimes on wonderfully constructed aerial
ships, whose flying squadrons roved at the will of the Zephyrs.
What happened? Do you suppose that ignorant age would so much as reason as to the nature
of these marvellous spectacles? The people straightaway believed that sorcerers had taken
possession of the Air for the purpose of raising tempest and bringing hail upon their crops.
The learned theologians and jurists were soon of the same opinion as the masses. The
Emperor believed it as well; and this ridiculous chimera went so far that the wise
Charlemagne, and after him Louis the Debonair, imposed grievous penalties upon all these
supposed Tyrants of the Air.

from Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact
by Jacques Vallee

Wow, just saw this post! I still think we should give it a go. But this time I bet they think the tech is the anti christ or Christ? Or the tech starts his work and angels and Christ comes to kick their …. at least we'll get resolution and true free will.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

for the most part WE are the loop.

I don't seem to be communicating this very well.

We are not prisoners per se.. we are born to these
'shackles' willingly.. our parents make sure they
are in place.. we all force each other to be
politically correct.. religiously correct.. all
that..

Now yes, we have co-evolved with symbiotes..
and those might be considered to be chains..
but without them, everyone would be like
ME and that thought must make people
shudder.

Now I'm not saying that some mass awakening can't
or won't happen.. as a matter of fact I've got a little
desire of my own simmering in that direction..

but we have 7 billion individuals.. all different.. all
acting as little transformers for various sentient
forces of nature.. all stepping on each other..

would you take away the free will of 7 billion
people? I wouldn't....

Would a big nasty wakeup call be good though?
Maybe.

But I think you are right.. the poor Pope gets
called the anti-Christ.. the nicest pope in
500 years or whatever..

I can't imagine what hell there would be to
pay, if over 3 billion religious people saw
'sylphs in the sky'... and if they knew which
'sorcerer' or 'sorcerer(s) poked those 'sylphs'
into visibility.. there would be a witch
burning to end all witch burnings.

Just my opinion.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

My opinion is that I don't agree with your scenario, at all.

"we have co-evolved with symbioses" is your belief, not mine, at all.

It could just as easily be said that these controllers have been keeping us from our true destiny, not aiding us. This would force them to prove it to us, with free energy, no illness, no corrupt politicians,…etc...
edit on 2/2/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Oh I didn't say I liked the little symbiotic fellows.
I spent most of a lifetime getting rid of them.

I too wish that humanity could achieve it's higher potential.
But I am just another swinging *ahem* well I'm just another
person.. trying to do the best I can.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The only reply I can say in regards to the symbiots is, Let's "Swing Away" and have a new beginning.

edit on 2/3/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

To all participants thank you, this thread is mind bogling

to form a social movement within the civilizations to counteract the threat: civil rights movements, population control organizations come into being, anti-nuclear and peace organizations sprout up all over the world, anti poverty and anti war movements.

Willtell.....how would the runaway meltdown of Fukushima play into this?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I ran across these quotes, and I was thinking about the whole "control system" and bucking it. I thought this was an interesting insight into that.

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is #-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

-- Terence McKenna

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."

-- Terence McKenna

"Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe."

-- Terence McKenna

edit on 3-2-2014 by RedCairo because: special char was messing up

edit on 3-2-2014 by RedCairo because: WINDOW. Third story window! It won't show.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Thanks for defining SCADA !

What I've been poorly trying to explain is we can each "poke the bear" in our own ways, and most of us likely have without putting it into a bigger context.

I'm not going to call this alleged (control system or ) intelligence "luminal" because I don't believe it is.
For instance, it's an old trick to wear violet lensed sunglasses to "train your eyes/brain" to see more of what's actually in front of you. It's the same color lens used in photography analysis to bring parts of a para-photograph into focus.

Since I know the above to be true, I must come to the conclusion our eyes aren't registering everything within our environment. In keeping with this, when something unusual occurs it may well be foreign to me, but is it truly "liminal" or just something that is very normal I'm just now in a position to perceive?

Going out on a limb here, but to "poke the bear" (control system) all you have to do is challenge it.
After all we're not supposed to be aware of it in the first place.

Most of us here on ATS have had our little run-ins with the Woo.
Or whatever you want to define as paranormal. I believe we each are shown parts of the Control System that resonates personally with each of us individually. The original cover story if you will. Some of us are chasing beings from other dimensions, some of us are chasing more human-originated woo in the form of the Govt programs, some of us chase ufo's, some cryptids, some ghosts.

Each of us touch the control system since it's my thought that the different covers are part of the CS's operating system.

This can be tested easily individually by us if we confront it and see how long it takes a new "cover story" to be produced by the Control Operating System.

Yes this seems simplistic, but it's also an area we'd see success in , albeit we'd have to accept it's individual small subjective victories and trust that the other posters here were telling the truth.

KPB...lovin your input, it's educational but...JMO you are going "too big". May I suggest you slow it down a little? Remembering not all have the background you do? Breaking down your replies into smaller pieces with some more background?
Just a suggestion....

I'll start with my "poke the bear" piece.
My part of the control system has been with land anomalies and bigfoot. In not believing BF is what it was portraying itself as I decided to push some limits. Turns out if you literally run at them, not only do they retreat, it creates extreme confusion.
(not recommended for everyone!!)

The more you hold your ground the more they flounder looking for an "appropriate" story or series of actions that you will accept.
Hmmmmm.....

I've seen this also with people who deal with Ghost Hunting & Abductee's who fight back. The circumstances are different, but the patterns are the same when you factor in the human subjects bias's.

Call me crazy, but that tells me the control system not only has a limitless ability to morph images, but corrections are pretty swift. The Human originated control system moves much slower.
I'm sure many here with hindsight have their own examples of this as well. No matter the modality.

As far as the phenom merely being our collective unconscious, I doubt it because while it's convenient for this Non-Human Control System to use symbols we are familiar with, it doesn't always. It jumping from folklore to high tech UFO's is evidence of this.

Using this interesting correlation.
www.topsecretwriters.com...-32754

I wish this guy had taken the data comparisons further....
Things being generated by the Navy seems too convenient an answer, a partial answer maybe? Or just us confusing the human generated control system with the actual larger foreign intelligent Control System?

edit on 3-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Could it be that we, Humans are currently in a closed loop control system like a power plant? We are simply set on automatic and our daily life is executed over, and over again in this fashion? Lets say so, and if one or two of us decide to 'alarm' on the HMI, maybe its not such an an emergency for the operator (Aliens, Creator, Etc), however, if ALOT of us find a way to cause alarms on the whole HMI screen, then the operator would be forced to take notice and intervene?

Your post has given my thoughts a totally new direction that I am finding very insightful; thanks for sparking my brain cells!

I was thinking: maybe if one person triggers the 'alarm' in the closed system sufficiently, it would cause interception in the form of so-called paranormal phenomenon, et al.

The line of thought you have triggered will keep me busy for some time; thank you!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Its fundamental that the world doesn’t have any consciousness of the control of greed.
It’s a nightmare that they allow wealth to flow to the few who already have it and dare call themselves civilized.

And they wonder like silly children
“who won't the aliens just came and talk to us”

So they can be the object of mockery and scorn of Hollywood movies and depraved commentators

“The vile judgment of ignoramuses who live under the“freedom” of the Western world

Freedom to do what?

FREEDOM TO DAMNATION!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

our eyes aren't registering everything within our environment

Our eyes may not, but our brains do!

An interesting thing to note: When you cover a canvas painting with Gesso, then paint a new picture over the original, you subconscious mind registers the original, your eyes only acknowledge the new.

I'm pretty sure my subconscious mind registers things in the environment that my eyes aren't aware of, and these get translated to my conscious mind as feelings, images similar to daydreams, visual 'hallucinations', etc.

I agree with your thoughts as to KPB; he may not be able to 'dumb it down' in order to get his point across to people like me, however.

My husband is so far up the scale of computer knowledge that he can't dumb it down enough to teach me. He seems to have forgotten the basic square 1 steps he took on his journey into computer knowledge.

My seven year old grand daughter is a much better teacher for me!

edit on 1u88America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Let’s knock all this bs off.

The primary control system that rules or misrules humans is his twisted mind.

A mind so f up that any alien culture would be crazier than us to communicate with us directly.

A so called “civilized” culture where 85 people have more wealth than half of 8 billion people!

Millions of children literally NOW ARE STARVING TO DEATH!
AND WE KNOW ABOUT
CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
AND WE DON’T!
And people are wondering WHY some aliens don’t want to talk to us?

Also

All this talk about trickster is another external delusional devil theory

The real trickster is the human inclination to self deception.

That’s in the mind/heart arena
That’s what Buddha was referring to as Maya
Self deception
What the Sufis call Kafr, to cover up, deny…that is cover up the truth with falsehood.

Humans are controlled by their lower twisted mind/heart/soul

They erect weapons of self destruction and mass murder because of this twisted mind

This twisted mind expands so much to the Demiurge—the overall twisted mind of the MACROCOSM. As above so below

A few untwisted minded people have come from time to time to warn us of THIS: Krishna, LaoTzu, Buddha, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, etc., that this twisted mind can be cultivated into an untwisted state where we can become humans who won’t erect weapons of mass murder and will feed children in the earth who starve to death rather than letting Bill Gates accumulate 80BILLION DOLLARS!

But few have listened

Valllee is a nice guy but an intellectual snob who thinks that “science’ can figure everything out.
The same “science” that erected the very means to our destruction: nuclear weapons and nuclear energy.

Perhaps it should save us since it is science that has created the means to destroy us.

But it won't and can’t save us, why?

And it isn’t being used, as it should, to feed the whole world, why?

It could have been science that delivered us

But not enough people listened to those great teachers who told us about untwisting the mind and soul.

So the very leaders we have elected are still stuck with super twisted minds and souls so NOTHING GETS DONE.

A real Zen Koan we have

edit on 3-2-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

an awesome quote. first saw the world would be dying when i was something like 8.
I'm sure everyone sees it, they just try not to think about it... well I say, "let's think about it".
If you are going to kill soemone (or world, our species) at least have the testicles or ovaries
to look your victim in the eyes as you kill them..then perhaps you'll be changed and not
go through with the terrible act. We are so hypnotized by TV and 'culture' that we don't
see our victim (us and the world) dying.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Caver78

The field/tricksters/the primal control loop can best
be viewed as a pack of wolves... expose your throat
and they may tear it out. Show weakness and they
will snarl at you and maybe piss on you.

This reminded me of something I read awhile ago concerning the ideas of Carlos Casteneda. These ideas you express are analogous to Casteneda's "Flyers" or "The Predator." Gnostic Parallels in the writings of Carlos Casteneda

In another, less technological sense, it suggests an ideological virus implanted in our minds by non-human entities.

According to the Gnostic critique of Christianity, salvationist ideology in its Judeo-Christian form (i.e., belief in a divine redeemer and a final apocalypse) is just such a virus. It is something implanted in the human mind by alien forces.

The Gnostic emphasis on Judeo-Christianity (which can now be extended to Islam) gives a strategic advantage in the detection of alien influences, because the patriarchal/Salvationist religions have dominated the historical narrative on our planet. This dominance is symptomatic of Archontic deviance, Gnostics said.

The alien mind penetrates into our story-telling activity, the narrative power so crucial for humanity to make its way in the cosmos. This is one of the ways, or the most effective way, that we are deviated from our proper course of evolution. For the human species, the capacity to achieve intent depends on developing plots, stories, narratives that can guide us from initial conception to final goal.

Human purpose is manifold, and so the manner in which we are being deviated is likely to be multifarious. In the immense complexity of intrusion, clarity and concentration are indispensable assets.

In a startling remark, Don Juan asserts ,
“the flyers’ mind has no concentration whatsoever.”
This remark recalls the Gnostic assertion that the Archons have no ennoia, no will of their own, no intentionality. Concentration might be defined as the coordination of attention and intention. To concentrate is to bring a certain depth of attention (Bythos) to intent (Ennoia).

In Gnostic teachings, Bythos and Ennoia are cosmic deities or principles of the Pleroma, the Wholeness, and they are also attributes of the human mind. They are symbolized as two spheres. To concentrate is to bring the two spheres together at a single, unifying point, a common center.

We do this constantly when we focus our attention upon a certain intention or goal, but the Archons are incapable of anything like this because they have,
“no concentration whatsoever.”
They have no concentrating power, no innate faculty that would unite intention with attention. Human resistance to their intrusion depends on inner composure and mental discipline, the sobriety of the warrior.

Don Juan’s counsels on the warrior’s tests with the flyers seem to present a Toltec version of Gnostic strategies for resisting the Archons.

Gnostics, who directed the Mystery Schools of the Near East in antiquity, taught that the true mind of human beings, nous authenticos, is part of the cosmic intelligence that pervades nature, but due to the intrusion of the Archons, this “native mind” or "native genius" can be subverted and even occupied by another mind.

They warned that the Archons invade the human psyche, they intrude mentally and psychologically, although they may also confront us physically as well. Their main impact, however, is in our mental syntax, in our paradigms and beliefs, exactly as Don Juan says of the flyers.

Don Juan tells Castaneda that the predator’s mind is,
“a cheap model: economy strength, one size fits all.”
This description fits the hive-mentality of the Archons.

Sorcerers call this uniform alien mind,
“the foreign installation, which exists in you and in every other human being.”
The foreign installation pulls us out of our syntax.

The Mckenna quote about T.V., your comment, and Casteneda, all made me go back to "Childhoods End" again....remember the aliens, who look like the classic demon, and Clarke's comment about the effect of t.v. on childrens minds...(paraphrasing) "Their minds become like sponges, they lose themselves and absorb the personality of the characters on t.v." I just can't kick the idea that there is some literal truth to all this but there is so much of this "problem" that can be blamed purely on the human desire for individuation....so much tension within many between being one of the whole or being an individual ...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I just starting reading castenada a bit recently.
I concur with some of his basic premises.

Let me ask you this:

What came first? The dulled minds or the television? And how did it cross the road?

Kevin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
IMO, Archons, devils, Satan, tricksters, etc are all negative archetypes within the human personality structure which is nothing separate outside of the reality or the mind of man or God, they are all within the psychic apparatus of the human control system—mind/soul/heart.

What is outside humans is practically indescribable.

I couldn’t tell you because you have no reference to understand it.
Suffice it to say it is a part of our most primordial self soul.

The 5 primary evils I described above one CAN SEE WITH THEIR EYES they are not invisible secret demons.

The Gnostics are not the advanced mystics of our race, with all due respect.

Their cosmology is wanting though far and above the exoteric western religions. Though their concept of the Demiurge has merit.

The Zen’s, Sufis, Taoist, Vendetta mystics are the true heirs of the Christ archetype/teacher/master.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

To me the effect of T.V. on human consciousness is not so much a "dulling" effect, but kind of worse than that. Particularly if you have a generation...the last generation?.....of people who have spent more time staring at screens than interacting with each other and thinking for themselves, you get MENTAL CONDITIONING. People start to expect life to be like a sitcom, for the news to tell the truth, and it is very easy for people to not even develop a mind that can think for itself. This may be an extreme example of this, and I know for a fact that not everyone one that watches t.v. is brainwashed, it is easily defeated as well, just don't look. Vallee mentions this mental conditioning effect of T.V. and the connection to UFOS in his books. From "Messengers of Deception"

Psychic Technologies
We already have human technologies that are both physical and
"psychic" (in the sense of influencing the consciousness of an
observer). An example of such a technology is given, very simply,
by your television set. There is no question that it is physical. You
can talk about its size, volume, weight, and temperature. But if
you turn it on, it will begin to control your awareness in peculiar
ways. You will observe scenes that, as far as you can tell, could
be either "real" or faked. You may be a witness to an actual crime
committed right now, or to something that happened years ago.
You may also believe a scene to be absolutely real, when in fact it is actually staged i n a studio i n Hollywood. Based o n what you
can observe, you have no way to know the truth, even if you have
a Nobel prize in physics. Besides, your television set i nfluences
you in other ways. It determines what toothpaste you use, how
you shave, who you go to bed with, and how you will vote in the
next election.
In some respects I think UFOs are similar to television sets.
They are physical objects, the products of a technology, bur they are
also something else: the tools of a major cultural change. I think
UFOs are perpetrating a deception by presenting their so-called
"occupants" as being messengers from outer space, and I suspect
there are groups of people on Earth exploiting this deception.

The link between the images of the UFO world and those
of human folklore resides in the psyche. The "technology" of
the UFOs is not designed to carry little men from one physical
planet to another. It is designed, much more simply, to trigger the
already-existing imagery we are all carrying in our brains. It is
the imagery of Magonia, of intelligent beams oflight, of dialogues
with strange creatures.
Emerging fully armed into our local universe - like Athena
being born from Zeus's head - the UFOs do nothing more than
provide the physical support for our own dreams. We do the rest. )ur brains erect a ladder of symbols toward the darkened skies
where the strange machines hover, and we meet them more than
halfway across the bridge of their strangeness - perhaps because
we vaguely perceive that their irresistible, pathetic adventure is
our own.

edit on 3-2-2014 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I love that last sentence, "their pathetic journey is our own".

Nearly everyone projects images of power and extreme competency on the unknown forces...shadowy groups and the gubmint.

I think it's far more likely that a majority in those groups are far less mythic and in fact are hurting and confused every bit as often as anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

See I would have sorted this over into the Human-Based Control System.....
(the TV/Consumerism stuff)

edit on 3-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join