It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I could postulate on any possibility. Of course we should and do have disagreements and debate though I think it’s ridiculous for people to argue vehemently over something where various possibilities exist and we just DON’T KNOW FOR SURE WHAT THE DEAL IS.
no thing completely good or completely evil
Good and evil is just plain perspective.
since no two humans agree on the subject of god, bringing god into any subject just turns it into chaos
" Everything seems to point to beings coming from heaven, mating with the daughters of men, then history stops..." That's just one narrow mythology.. it's very far from universal.. oh I don't know.. maybe 25% presence in mythology?
I really don't think that we can assume that physical aliens ever 'mated' wtih humans in the conventional way. There is certainly zero dna evidence of that.
Maybe it's just semantics here.. maybe the 'annunaki way' of describing this is just a flowery anthropomorphizaton of the things others say.
I think that is a key realization that we must agree upon, to make a good theory.
Nothing is good or evil.. those are just selfish and self-centered concepts held by limited and temporary beings.
putting things in terms of 'good and evil' is the control loop in action.
You are 100% right.
The 6 Levels of UAP Analysis
Let us consider the characteristics of the sightings that are not explained by trivial natural causes. We can recognize 6 major “layers” in terms of our perceptions of these characteristics, as they can be extracted from earlier works about UAP phenomenology (Vallee, 1975a, 1975b) or from the current NIDS database.
Layer I: First of all is the physical layer, evident in most witness accounts describing an object that:
▪ occupies a position in space, consistent with geometry
▪ moves as time passes
▪ interacts with the environment through thermal effects
▪ exhibits light absorption and emission from which power output estimates can be derived
▪ produces turbulence
▪ when landed, leaves indentations and burns from which mass and energy figures can be derived
▪ gives rise to photographic images
▪ leaves material residue consistent with Earth chemistry
▪ gives rise to electric, magnetic and gravitational disturbances
Thus UAP -- in a basic physical sense -- are consistent with a technology centered on a craft that appears to be using a revolutionary propulsion system. It is the existence of this layer that has led mainstream ufologists to claim that UFOs and elated phenomena were due to extraterrestrial machines.
Layer II: For lack of an adequate term, we will call the second layer anti-physical. The variables are the same as those in the previous category, but they form patterns that conflict with those predicted by modern physics. Objects are described as physical and material but they are also described as:
▪ sinking into the ground
▪ shrinking in size, growing larger, or changing shape on the spot
▪ becoming fuzzy and transparent on the spot dividing into 2-or-more objects, several of them merging into one object at slow speed
▪ disappearing at one point and appearing elsewhere instantaneously
▪ remaining observable visually while not detected by radar
▪ producing missing time or time dilatation
▪ producing topological inversion or space dilatation (object was estimated to be of small exterior size/volume, but witness(s) saw a huge interior many times the exterior size)
▪ appearing as balls of colored, intensely bright light under intelligent control
It is the presence of such descriptions that leads most academic scientists to reject the phenomenon as the product of hallucinations or hoaxes.
Layer III: The third layer has to do with the psychology of the witnesses and the social conditions that surround them. Human observers tend to see UAP while in their normal environment and in normal social groupings. They perceive the objects as non-conventional, but they try to explain them away as common occurrences until faced with the inescapable conclusion that the object is truly unknown.
Layer IV: Physiological reactions are another significant level of information. The phenomenon is reported to cause effects perceived by humans as:
▪ sounds (beeping, buzzing, humming, sharp/piercing whistling, swooshing/air rushing, loud/deafening roaring, sound of a storm, etc.)
▪ partial paralysis (inability to move muscles)
▪ extreme heat or cold sensation
▪ odors (powerful, sweet or strange fragrance, rotten eggs, sulphurous, pungent, musky, etc.)
▪ metallic taste
▪ temporary blindness when directly exposed to the objects’ light
▪ bloody nose and/or ears; severe .ache
▪ difficulty in breathing
▪ loss of volition
▪ severe drowsiness in the days following a close encounter
Layer V: The fifth category of effects can only be labeled psychic because it involves a class of phenomena commonly found in the literature of parapsychology, such as:
▪ impressions of communication without a direct sensory channel
▪ poltergeist phenomena: motions and sounds without a specific cause, outside the observed presence of a UAP
▪ levitation of the witness or of objects and animals in the vicinity
▪ maneuvers of a UAP appearing to anticipate the witness’ thoughts
▪ premonitory dreams or visions
▪ personality changes promoting unusual abilities in the witness
Layer VI: The sixth and last category could be called cultural. It is concerned with society’s reactions to the reports, the way in which secondary effects (hoaxes, fiction, and science-fiction imagery, scientific theories, cover-up or exposure, media censorship or publicity, sensationalism, etc.) become generated, and the attitude of members of a given culture towards the concepts that UAP observations appear to challenge.
In the United States, the greatest impact of the phenomenon has been on general acceptance of the idea of life in space and a more limited -- but potentially very significant -- change in the popular concept of non-human intelligence. In earlier cultures such as medieval Europe or Portugal in the early years of the 20th Century, the cultural context of anomalous observations was strongly colored by religious beliefs.
TF good=positive energy, and bad= negative energy, AND only positive energy can enter the kingdom of the Creator, then all the doctrine to 'be good' handed down through the ages might ( in modern terms the ancients didn't have the knowledge to understand) have been trying to get people to shift their energy to positive. ext
Your description of Mr. Trickster sounds no different than others description of God. Instead of saying 'Trickster' or 'God' we could just say 'Pure energy' or 'corrupt energy' if it would make you more receptive to considering ideas other than your own.
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear
but if you even say the words god, good, evil, annunanki, angel, demon -- and those symbols are part of a person's world-view, then I say that person is a prisoner of the 'matrix'.