It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is there a reason God, Creator, Great Spirit, Allah, Supreme Being, Creative Force, etc. is not considered in this topic?
Just curious.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I tried to get a God exposition here but people demurred... of course this was off topic. The thread was getting a little weary

To exclude anything from God is a form of idolatry. This is not pantheism in the strict sense, since this idea of the divine does include the recognition of degrees of being. This goes to the point that one cannot confine God to anything, particularly in any anthropomorphic sense; hence, he or she is not exclusively existent in any being. The God state the lofty epiphany of developmental evolution, is for all. Nor can one confine God to any phenomenon, for he is above it, as well as in the phenomenon at the same time, yet that is never what he is confined to exclusively. In other words, God literally is all things, yet is figuratively unique when we enter the field of development. Then he/she becomes discretionary, because we are traveling from one point to the next, which requires identification with form. In the state of enlightenment, the inner eye sees through these relative forms by seeing the absolute in and beyond all form.

So of course anything regarding control has to eventually get to God

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
In the twilight of this thread and the darkened milieu of the western world the God question arises in the night.

God is so much more relevant in the night and so related to the serenity of its divine beauty

Hopes, dreams, and aspirations of us all go far beyond the intellection of the nights VALLEE

Do we tread and seek the ultimate meaning of the alien question as it relates to power, CONTROL and God.

So we dare ask:

Is God behind the CONTROL SYSTEM?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If the system was an alien system, then it would be more of a technological, some psychological/spiritual, as well as social development. If an alien system for example, could speak one or two languages, it would hardly care for most little words, unless it was certain technologies that our out of current technological development. If anything it would make their jobs easier wouldn't it? Also with all the disappearing acts, it all makes it look like nothing happened at all.

Now the Government does the same thing, with code words, or projects "Blah Blah". Same thing, but that system would be more directly linked with the civilization. Like how counter-terrorists look for specific objects like making bomb an stuff. They would want to keep a certain technological leverage for easier mechanics of control.

In a sense anyways.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If you follow the trail back, it seems all cultures have stories and myths of faeries, gods,reptilian overlords,giants,little people. The Hopi claimed they were saved from a cataclysm by going underground and living with the 'ant' people.

Everything seems to point to beings coming from heaven, mating with the daughters of men, then history stops...or does it?
Are they still here?

When civilization expanded across the globe Christians 'civilized' all other cultures by completely destroying all recorded knowledge, and' indoctrinating' them into believing something different. A lot of secrets and knowledge was lost, and what is left seems to get a pretty big spin put on it.

Bones of giants have been found, and so have bones of a very small race. Really, really unusual skulls have been found. We're pushed really hard to believe all these different cultures practiced head binding.

When was the Control System first implemented ( if there is one) could be a good question to answer first.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The dawn of any civilization. How the system adapts, survives, snaps under its own weight.

Make it or Break it.

While an Benevolent Alien would be like a mother bird. They let their babies fall when they unfit to fly. Natural selection, Darwinism.

Same #.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What ancient history (whats left, anyway) says is there was a Creator who created us in His image, or we are a part of the creator. He also created other beings.

All life is made of atoms, and atom produce energy. So is the Great Spirit a giant atom? He's perfection, so He would have to be the purest form of energy...all positive. Not possible, but I don't have an alternate theory yet.

Matter is positive + negative energy. Everything has an energy signature. In order to be with God, we are supposed to raise our energy signature to be compatible with His.

Now, I know I couldn't exist if I wasn't +/- balanced, so maybe this is mental energy? And if I had faith (belief/knowledge) I could move a mountain. Maybe the way my atoms are arranged to give me a physical body isn't me. Maybe my mental energy/consciousness is what allows me to make a body function.
A car is an arrangement of atoms, but has no consciousness. I am the conscious it needs to operate.

What if thoughts were energy that projects outward.Could my dream manifest as your ghost or even an alien? Does my super conscious dream? Do my daydreams enter another persons sub or super conscious? Did I just see a UFO, or was somebody in Siberia asleep and projecting dream energy?

I am not very good at expressing myself, so forgive me if my musings are too convoluted to make much sense.

I have very few personal beliefs; at least, ones set in stone, so I'm not afraid to let my mind play with any concept - no matter how crazy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
To figure this out without much complexity, at first we can look at one of our own control systems we have erected for our children.

Schools for instance…a matrix for learning. We erect these control systems and allow the participants an opportunity to learn an expertise in order to contribute to the culture.

If we look at this world as an analogue to that we can see a mutli-leveled control system that gives us life through the natural solar ecosystem of the planet and we thrive and build civilizations of collective associations and interaction.

If the planet, the matrix of our life sustaining ecosystem, were threatened by an internal force wouldn’t the hidden hand behind this ecosystem appear to challenge that threat?

From a religious perspective or the Gaia philosophy the alien UFOs may be a manifestation of a balancing apparatus to this clear threat to the extinction of the ecosystem by human technological folly.

The visitors arrived after the war and took upon themselves to form a social movement within the civilizations to counteract the threat: civil rights movements, population control organizations come into being, anti-nuclear and peace organizations sprout up all over the world, anti poverty and anti war movements. Read the book by Timothy Good: The Earth is an Alien Enterprise.
They also form a clandestine operation where they monitor and most likely influence surreptitiously vital nuclear facilities across the globe. Erecting a physical and invisible control system or operation within a global control eco system.

These activities work on 4 levels of the human population.
1)The social level relating to the Vallee idea of a social impact by the very existence of the apparent superior beings visiting or monitoring the earth in UFO and alien abduction activity

2) The individual as one being in the cosmos

3 and 4) on the internal psycho spiritual level of us all as individuals and as a collective.

The result is a heightened awareness of our own actions regarding this threat, and a heightened awareness of the threat, and a heightened fear of the threat and lastly, though like Vallee “I hesitate to be too specific” I will nevertheless say this in closing:

A heightened awareness of our own vulnerability!

edit on 31-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

From a religious perspective or the Gaia philosophy the alien UFOs may be a manifestation of a balancing apparatus to this clear threat to the extinction of the ecosystem by human technological folly.
reply to post by Willtell

Maybe the 'visitors' are the 'fallen angels' of the ancients. They don't seem to have been very benevolent, for the most part.

The visitors arrived after the war and took upon themselves to form a social movement within the civilizations to counteract the threat: civil rights movements, population control organizations come into being, anti-nuclear and peace organizations sprout up all over the world, anti poverty and anti war movements. Read the book by Timothy Good: The Earth is an Alien Enterprise

I wonder if they arrived during the war when Germany was doing horrible things. America had also been doing some experiments that weren't so nice...flu of 1912 for one. America assimilated the technology from Germany ( negative energy) and pretty much has maintained domination since. We seem to be the worlds police...

Maybe apparitions are entities that need energy to manifest. Positive, and you get an angel. Negative, you get a demon. They might be 2" away, and we wouldn't see them unless xyz occurs.
Heck, my backyard could by a hanger for unmaterialized UFO for all I know.

I have noticed though, paranormal events seem to happen often at times of extreme or prolonged stress. Powered by negative energy? Hate is certainly more volatile than love, and will clear a room a lot faster! lol
I think fear might be another factor in their 'food chain'.

Does positive energy manifest good? and negative bad? If so, and knowing this mankind for the most part projected positive energy to create a utopian environment, corruption at the highest levels might cease to exist. Maybe those at the top know this, and will do anything in their power to keep people asleep.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
That may be a viable perspective. But the mythological prophesies in the end relate that God is the devil and an angel.

The experiment ends and unity takes over from the illusion of separation( from God) and duality( God vs Devil).

The scary devil theories give way to the reality that God is the good, the bad, and the ugly…he always was.

Though read above my in-depth description of God where I break down the theory of God in terms of perfection and involution relative to developmental phenomena—imperfection.

Also the mythology informs that there is no thing completely good or completely evil. For example:
The torrential rain in the north gives life to the crops of the farmers but destruction in the south to the Indian tents.

So is rain good or evil?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Maybe the creator is neither. Maybe he lives vicariously through his creations.

I'm going to be quiet now. I feel like a thread hog.

Thank you for you responses.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Willtell
Also the mythology informs that there is no thing completely good or completely evil. For example:
The torrential rain in the north gives life to the crops of the farmers but destruction in the south to the Indian tents.

So is rain good or evil?

"...no thing completely good or completely evil." ??

True example:
A man kidnaps 3 little girls and spends over 15 yrs. torturing them, raping them, and doing the same with the children they bear him.

So is the man good or evil?

edit on 1-2-2014 by lostgirl because: grammer

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Forces of Nature vs. Disturbing Acts.

I swear the Death penalty was made for that reason. Then people wanna complain about humane things for those who are not so humane. Less we be like them.

Good and evil is just plain perspective. Forces of nature are not picky at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
tendrils of god growing, creating, unending

beliefs are its support, and we are the fertile ground for belief

all is entwined, and those powerful beings speak through us, act through us

so the puppet master makes his puppets tend to the crop, cook the food, and feed him

though the silence is growing, and those that have forgotten about death, are now wondering, if its food source will be its own end

probably not...

though, we are beginning to have their attention

they are wondering if it is possible, and though it is an end of sorts, we are compelled to have a conclusion to our stories

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

since no two humans agree on the subject of god,
bringing god into any subject just turns it into chaos
is my observation! and this subject leans that way
already.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Everything seems to point to beings coming from heaven, mating with the daughters of men, then history stops...

That's just one narrow mythology.. it's very far from universal..
oh I don't know.. maybe 25% presence in mythology?

I will certainy concur that ancient man was universally obsessed
with the heavens.. as many of them thought that the stars were
literal gods.

I really don't think that we can assume that physical aliens ever
'mated' wtih humans in the conventional way. There is certainly
zero dna evidence of that.

Now.. 'beings' became part of the human unconscious and energy
system.. sure.. that certainly seem to be the case.

Maybe it's just semantics here.. maybe the 'annunaki way' of
describing this is just a flowery anthropomorphizaton of the
things others say.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Yup.

Seems clear to me anyway.. this is evolution of some sort in
action.. not a paternal or maternal control loop.

I think that is a key realization that we must agree upon,
to make a good theory.

I think that real progress on the topic could occur then.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

That’s a good question. When you put it in such a black and white scenario where you have an extreme evil up against an extreme good it's easy, but actually one can devise scenarios where something that appears to be evil can be good, for instance, if when Hitler was a teenager he was robbed and beaten to death by a criminal. He died and there was no WWII and all those lives were spared.

Even your incident can have good in it.

But I want you to figure that out for yourself;think about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Your not a thread hog, your ideas and posts are respectful, insightful, and thoughtful.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

What if thoughts were energy that projects outward.Could my dream manifest as your ghost or even an alien? Does my super conscious dream? Do my daydreams enter another persons sub or super conscious? Did I just see a UFO, or was somebody in Siberia asleep and projecting dream energy?

My theory that I'm working on says that humans bond together into
mythologycally-friendly groups (people who believe the same thing)
and then when they dream or even while conscious, they create
'materializations'.

The other very relevant observation I've made, is that sometimes
these 'materializations' are 'possessed' by 'aliens' from other
dimensions.. they are a handy gateway into our world.

So if this theory is true (and there's more to it than that..) then
humans are banding together into groups and 'creating chess
pieces' to 'battle each other' in the control loop war...

and sometimes 'aliens' get involved.

for the record, I'm not just pulling this out of my anus.. during
my duties as a healer, I run into these materializations and
possessed materializations on nearly a daily basis.

Kevin

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join