It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I talk a lot about parasites and symbiote but those are just two vectors into the storm.
Sacred Neteru is another vector...not sure about your reference.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It was precognitive sentient phenomenon.

BRB

ETA: I think it was easy to extend Alexander's idea of PSP to Hansen's idea of some trickster-field. What I was going to share was just more stuff on temporal lobe seizure, but I'm just going to save it for a thread.

Aside from that, though, I had wanted to check in and i do indeed see that we all generally agree that there's The Control System, and the control system pantomime.

Roger that.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Doh*

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Yes - All of that fits 'into' the experience of 'being' i am living and learning in….

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Keep up the good work and test everything you read on ATS or elsewhere. ..concepts that don't prompt you to actionable items need further refinement for your particular context.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well… remember GUT it is interesting to note not only the occult, spooky history of Hubbard (hanging around Parsons and his Crowlian magick) but also that his theology has UFOlogy at its base in the Xenu mythology.

With Crowley’s little ET, Lam, and the Swan, Puthoff connection there just may be a little smoke and fire down that research path.

I will look into the Sinister Forces Book and some of the P. Moon stuff where this angle is covered and maybe see some connections.

edit on 28-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

Btw the ONI thing is another interesting path of research. The ONI is a very underrated agency.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I regret to see two guys I like getting a little antsy.

Look my friend Kelly, we all know you have, a private theology…we respect that, and in-fact many of us here have our own personal ideas of similar to yours, but we all may have to understand that
There is no compulsion in religion.

I personally could tell you stories of my experience with this trickster and inform you of the positive aspect of this archetype but that’s for another thread one day we could go into that maybe.

Mr. GUT is a great researcher and in his own way a fine teacher and he puts forward what he is interested in and all those who take part understand his interest and have similar.

Why don’t you guys kiss and make up

This research is too vital to sidetrack

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well… remember GUT it is interesting to note not only the occult, spooky history of Hubbard (hanging around Parsons and his Crowlian magick) but also that his theology has UFOlogy at its base in the Xenu mythology.

With Crowley’s little ET, Lam, and the Swan, Puthoff connection there just may be a little smoke and fire down that research path...Btw the ONI thing is another interesting path of research. The ONI is a very underrated agency.

My apologies for reproducing material many of you have seen and/or are familiar with, but for those that might be new to the topics Willtell refers to here we go. (Looking forward to more stuff, Will!)

The UFO question was an aspect that was deeply ingrained in the remote viewing project from the very beginning considering that the 3 "architects" who developed the RV program were high-level Scientologists: Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price.

For those who might not be aware, the most closely guarded secrets and "cosmic truths" of the religion of Scientology--only revealed after much training--is an EPIC story that begins long, long ago on a planet far, far away:

Xenu was, according to Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs.

Official Scientology scriptures hold that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm….

…The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events…Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967…

…Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology", considered a sacred and esoteric teaching…

…academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction, UFO religions, gnosticism and creation myth...

en.wikipedia.org...

Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971. Puthoff wrote up his "wins" for a Scientology publication, claiming to have achieved "remote viewing" abilities.

In 1974, Puthoff also wrote a piece for Scientology's Celebrity magazine, stating that Scientology had given him "a feeling of absolute fearlessness".

en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Hal Puthoff and Ingo Swann

As mentioned earlier some in the Church of Scientology apparently have a gripe that remote viewing is actually their own technology and that they've failed to be given credit: Scientology/Remote Viewing Timeline

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was no stranger to alien communication and many of you are familiar with his connections to Aleister Crowley and the mega-ritual L. Ron Hubbard performed with Crowley's Master of Agape Lodge OTO, pioneer Rocket Scientist, and co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Lab, Jack Parsons, known as the Babylon Working----said by some to have ushered in the modern UFO-era circa 1947.

For those unfamiliar with the story here's a start:

The strangely true connection between Scientology, the Jet Propulsion Lab, and Occult Sorcery

Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard

Hubbard was also a Navy Intelligence Officer with ONI. The ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) itself has quite an intriguing and ubiquitous history as regards ufology, phenomenology, and the weird sciences. Shooo-wee…the Intelligence Apparatus & High Strangeness…It's a literal crossfire of connections and synchronicities, and no wonder some call it the Military-Occult Complex!

edit on 28-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's a devil's advocate sort of question (don't kill me).

We ranch cows because essentially, we think they deserve it, because they're stupider than us, so they're food. If they were as intelligent as us AND had opposable thumbs, so they kept shooting us when we tried to ranch them, we wouldn't be ranching them.

In essence then, you might say that we treat them like animals because they let us treat them like animals, because their inability to wrap their mind around our nature or unopposable hoofs around an Uzi means they deserve it. We ranch them because we can.

Who says the so-called aliens don't have a similar logic with humans? We're too stupid to have gotten a grip on them, and we're too incompetent to have gotten a technology on them, so they treat us like animals... because they can.

Why is it ok in one instance and not the other?

Doesn't our inability to resist being treated like animals imply that as a species maybe we should be?

This was just philosophy obviously. I really don't want to be a cow...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

RedCairo
Who says the so-called aliens don't have a similar logic with humans? We're too stupid to have gotten a grip on them, and we're too incompetent to have gotten a technology on them, so they treat us like animals... because they can.

Why is it ok in one instance and not the other?

I am shooting back ha! In my own feeble way that is.

However, I was contemplating this last night before I responded to a similar topic. I came to the conclusion that because I eat meat that makes me a hypocrite to some degree. On the other hand, I'm one of those people that will trap a spider--or whatever--and release it outside. If it wants my blood, however, I will flat smash it quick.

Maybe this is where the "others" reported interest in atomic energy comes in. But rather than assume we are a threat to some planet gazillions of lightyears away, maybe these "others" are much closer to home and associated with electromagnetism in some way. EM is ubiquitously associated with both UFOs and the "paranormal."

Nuclear blasts can produce EMPs. I suspect an EMP would play deathly havoc for any being that was reliant or powered by EM. EMPs can, of course, kill us too.

That kind of hostility I can understand.

edit on 28-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I had an idea that the Intel groups, DIA, CIA, ONI and of course our old friend or fiend AFOSI have very deep secrets that if one could get into those vaults where they are kept one could have a hell of a night.

Some popcorn and a bottle of wine and a good camera would be a night to remember…of course that is fantasy but you see my point.

These guys are all about control and they obviously have deep rivalries that go way back.

there’s James Forestall, for instance, to me a great guy.

WAS HE THE FIRST CASUALTY OF THE ALIEN WARS?

A conspiratorial thinkers dream or nightmare.

Of course he is connected to the lore of MJ12, being the first secretary of defense in the nations history, appointed by Truman, and before that Naval Secretary

His death is thought by even some UFOlogists to be very, very suspicious.

Doubts have existed from the beginning about Forrestal's death, especially allegations of homicide.[30] The early doubts are detailed in the book The Death of James Forrestal (1966) by Cornell Simpson,[31] which received virtually no publicity. As Simpson notes (pp. 40–44), a major reason for doubt is the fact that the Navy kept the full transcript of its official hearing and final report secret. Additional doubt has been raised by the 2004 release of that complete report, informally referred to as the Willcutts Report,[32] after Admiral Morton D. Willcutts, the head of NNMC, who convened the review board. There were unsubstantiated reports in the press[33] of paranoia and of involuntary commitment to the hospital, as well as suspicions[34] about the detailed circumstances of his death, which have fed a variety of conspiracy theories as well as legitimate questions. For example, among the discrepancies between the report and the accounts given in the principal Forrestal biographies are that the transcription[35] of the poem by Sophocles appears to David Martin, author of the six-part series Who Killed James Forrestal?[36] to have been written in a hand[37] other than Forrestal's. If Forrestal's, according to some intelligence sources, then he could not scribble the word "nightingale" in the poem because it was the code name of the Ukrainian Nazi elite unit Nachtigall Brigade which Forrestal had helped to smuggle to the United States to supplant Kim Philby's failed ABN (Anti Bolshevik Nationals), an MI6 Soviet émigré fascist group.[38] There was also broken glass found on Forrestal's bed,[26] a fact that had not been previously reported. Theories as to who might have murdered Forrestal range from Zionist or Soviet agents to U.S. government operatives sent to silence him for his knowledge of UFOs.[39][40]

Here’s some comments by well known and respected Ufologist James DOLAN:

rdolan.hostcentric.com... If we concede the possibility of murder, we must ask who and why? One can hardly credit the budget issue, which was settled by then and especially moot once Forrestal was out of office. One proponent of the murder theory blamed Communists within the U.S. government, or perhaps even the Soviet KGB/GPU. The reason, it was claimed, had to do with Forrestal�s diaries and plans for a book after his release from the hospital. Forrestal was an inveterate anti-Communist, and might have been perceived as problematic for agents of the Soviets. Moreover, the Soviets were no strangers to the art of staged suicides. Of course, neither were the Americans. But there is at least one other avenue to consider. UFOs constitute the great hole of contemporary history. We know, at the very least, that this was a topic of great concern to those at the top of American national security policy, despite the near-complete absence of public references to it. It is the proverbial elephant in the dining room that no one wishes to discuss. There are several reasons to consider a UFO connection to Forrestal�s death. In the first place, Forrestal�s position within the defense community made him de facto a key player in the formulation of UFO policy. Because of the key importance, even urgency, associated with this topic in policy formulation during the late 1940s, we must assume that Forrestal was involved. The sensitivity of the UFO problem meant that Forrestal�s mental deterioration was a real security risk. One might even wonder whether Forrestal learned a truth about UFOs that contributed to his breakdown. After all, consider the recent developments of the UFO problem for American national security policymakers. By 1948 (if not earlier, e.g. Roswell), it was becoming clear that the Soviets were not responsible for UFOs, and neither were the Americans. It was equally clear that well qualified military observers and equipment had tracked these objects at speeds and maneuvering capabilities that were impossible with contemporary technology. In the spring of 1948, White Sands Proving Ground in New Mexico had been the scene of an extraordinary UFO sighting that was analyzed in secret by the Air Force Scientific Advisory Panel and security personnel at Los Alamos. The investigating team decided that UFOs were "of extreme importance." That summer, another incredible case occurred, which resulted in the famed "Estimate of the Situation" stating the extraterrestrial thesis as an answer to UFOs. This was shot down by Air Force Commander Hoyt Vandenberg. Even so, President Truman began receiving regular briefings that summer on UFOs from his Air Force liaison, Colonel Robert Landry (coordinated with the CIA). Such briefings lasted through the remainder of his presidency. By the end of 1948, the curious and unexplained "green fireball" phenomenon began appearing in very localized fashion over Los Alamos. This, too, received extreme levels of attention from America�s military and scientific elite, and did not (and do not) appear to be natural phenomena. In short, UFOs mattered a great deal within defense circles, and Forrestal was at the hub.

AIR FORCE VERSUS THE NAVY?

TThen there is the disconcerting relationship with Air Force Secretary Symington. True, Symington considered Forrestal to be an enemy. But why, in the moment of Forrestal�s departure from politics, amid a spectacular psychological collapse, did Symington take it upon himself to have a secret conversation with Forrestal that left him utterly incoherent? This goes beyond mere conventional political maneuvering: what did Symington say � or do � to Forrestal? At least one senior military person linked Symington to a type of UFO "control group," and that was General Arthur Exon, former base commander of Wright-Patterson AFB, in an interview he gave in 1990. According to Exon, Symington was one of the "unholy thirteen," one of those who knew the most about Roswell. Forrestal, said Exon, was another. An explanation centering on the UFO phenomenon accounts surprisingly well for the complete unhinging of a successful and brilliant individual, and more importantly, the need to silence someone who could no longer be trusted.ext

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The funny thing about this subject, is that in the absence of aliens, we do seem to have high level infiltration of UFO cults into the Western power structure. Scientology and its spin offs, the Nine, and the friggin Theosophists with their closeted Synarchist sympathies. Hell, the whole Gulf Breeze Six thing doesn't help things at all.

I have a really bad feeling about this guys.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I like Gutsey.

But I have this stupid habit of playing the amazing kreskin sometimes,
when I don't have a deep or true enough connection.. then i make
statements that aren't true. For example, I swear to this day that
I feel that Gutsey has the emotional termperment of a woman.. that's
what he feels like to me inside.. i don't care how many male pictures
he uses.. i don't care if he is male.. he feels female to me. And other
such statements I've made to him have proven to him that I'm full of
BS when it comse to him at least, and that I can't actually 'read him'.

Well this doesn't bother me.. I'd bet that Ingo Swan had at most a 20%
over pure chance ability and he's one of the best ever.. and like I said,
when I shoot from the hip and don't get a good connection first, I just
make a fool out of myself.

Other times I'm amazing..

But really i'm more of a scholar and a healer than a mind reader anyway..
the only reason I make comments about minds sometimes, is I do a lot
of medical sensing when I work.. and sometimes I see traumatic images
held in the body.. or lifeforms.. really I need a lot more practice..

But even so I've done some dramatic healings including some ATS
members and other people over the years... nothing 'ridiculous';
it's usually neurological or spiritual in nature.. I don't know how to
do anything 'biblical'.. call it all placebo effect if you must but the
results are generally permanent.

Well anyway.. I run my mouth too much.. I talk off topic too much..
and I 'preach' too much for Mr. Guts liking. So he gets really unhappy
with me. I guess I can't blaim him. I don't hold anything against him..
I'm never mean to him.. I"m always respectful to him.. but he snipes
at me all the time.. So... it's not on me to kiss and make up really..
I"m perpetually puckered up.. but yes.. I should be more careful
wtih how I post in threads.. I get that.

I really don't know what else to say.. I'm 100% honest as far as I know
and always try my best. This is my side of things. If I ever sound
inconsistent, either my audience needs much more background
information than I realized, or I've gotten sloppy and skipped over
steps or information.. I do that sometimes.

Sorry Gutsey?

KPB

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I think Forrestal was a good man, too. Good men in Washington seem to often have targets on their back. Or their heads.

link   
This might be up the alley of the more 9/11 focused people, but it might be useful to look into any connections between The Nine and the House of Saud.

I'm hoping there are none for the record.

link   

1ofthe9
The funny thing about this subject, is that in the absence of aliens, we do seem to have high level infiltration of UFO cults into the Western power structure. Scientology and its spin offs, the Nine, and the friggin Theosophists with their closeted Synarchist sympathies. Hell, the whole Gulf Breeze Six thing doesn't help things at all.

How do we know it isn't infiltration of the power structure into all the UFO cults?

edit on 28-1-2014 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Everything which exists is food.
Life eats life.
Those with the power do what they want.
Love is for the strong.
Nature is cruel.
Everything dies.

Humans don't want these things to be true.. but they are.

Now.. that said.. not everyting is red of tooth and sharp
of claw.

There is a lot of cooperation and group activity.
There is a lot of compassion for beings not so different.
From what I can tell anyway.. there IS a divine force full of love;
but it's nothing like humans think it is.

In my view, humans need to grow up.. use their talents wisely..
love their allies and make new ones.. love the unlovely until
it becomes more lovely (like Tricksters). Learn who they really
are... and who they are not...

To stop being treated as food, you have to stop acting as food..
even in nature this is true.. show weakness before a predator
and you may be devoured. Show strength and you may not
be.

My 2 cents.

Good question!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Synarchist sympathies ?

Could you explain that one?

I'm always seeking to learn more about the Theosophy movement,
as in my opinion they are at the root of 'much'.

KPB

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

RedCairo

1ofthe9

How do we know it isn't infiltration of the power structure into all the UFO cults?

edit on 28-1-2014 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

Eh. It reads more like the cults are the ones working their way up - starting with Henry A. Wallace. Granted, The Nine might be a totally inhouse job by Puharich and friends but... We just don't know. So little has been written about this stuff...

Hell. Putin's inner circle is full of occultists and transhumanists. The Cheka/NKVD/OGPU had its own Vama-marga cults lurking in the shadows of the gulag archipelago.

I just don't know what the hell anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Synarchist sympathies ?

Could you explain that one?

I'm always seeking to learn more about the Theosophy movement,
as in my opinion they are at the root of 'much'.

KPB

Its a funny blend of French proto-fascism. It basically boils down to the 'deep state' as the ideal for society.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join