It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Kelly, good to see you here. You are immediately one person I thought of who would have the access to do this kind of thing. You probably already have. When I was doing the analysis myself, I learned a lot of similar things that you just mentioned.

For example, the visual thing - that is where, through behavioral analysis, I got the idea that our current internet and Windows operating systems seem to have originated from Grey Alien culture, due to similarities to their (psychic) networking abilities - I also was under the impression that they might have some kind of pictorial operating system similar to Windows (which was originally Macintosh).

My reasoning behind this was in part because, prior to Macintosh, humans did not operate on pictorial operating systems, but data and text-based ones. Think of computer code. Think of DOS. Think of text-based adventure games. Think of books.

It is a major change to have something called the "Icon" - a major change, even, to have a mouse. It is a small change, but a procedural one, to be able to click on a folder and bring up a picture of another folder with icons and delve deeper into more folders.

The change is heavily based on having the information in the moment (that would be 15 seconds or so) that you need - and still being able to navigate to wherever else you need to go in the information net -

Kelly- that was directly to you - even with dementia, with a pictorial operating system, someone could work with what was in front of their face and then navigate to where they need to go without much temporal awareness.

There is something called the 5th Buddha (is it 5th or 6th)? You have mentioned it before, but I already knew about it -

Where you are persuaded to enter a temple - and from my analysis of the situation at the time, I determined that this temple was one where there was no time flow - so although it is very comfortable, there is also no entropy entering the system - absolutely none if you are somehow trapped in exactly the wrong place at exactly a perpendicular angle to time -

So let's say you want to leave, well, you can't. The only way you could is if you thought ahead and brought a way out WITH YOU (notice that is an interesting loophole).

But with Windows - well, hell yes. You might just have enough entropy to get somewhere. Does that make sense? Can you clear up a bit of what I'm saying? I started Invega recently, so I'm going off previous knowledge here.
edit on 27amMon, 27 Jan 2014 05:39:58 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27amMon, 27 Jan 2014 05:51:50 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Okay - I am going to go into more details here using an example I snagged from my computer.

This is a picture of one of my folders on my PC - one in which I keep other folders relating to different writing I am working on in the moment. This might freak you out a bit. On those "Writing" and "Journalist" notepad documents I have listed instructions.

Now here is where it gets creepy.

Those are instructions on there giving me writing tips. Notice how I can then, while I am writing, go back to this and say "Interesting, it looks like I decided one time that YouTube was a good place to go to get video research for a short story I'm working on."

My whole system is made so that I could, if I wanted to, operate without long-term memory. My question for you is, do I have Grey Alien blood in me. And I'm serious. There is definitely something strange going on with my mother and I.
edit on 27amMon, 27 Jan 2014 05:50:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

I know that these guys really want to create psychotronic devices..
and in fact don't give a # about UFOs. They USED to care about UFOs..
they don't now. Someone, somewhere in the gubmit finally caught on
what 'UFO's' really are a long time ago..

They too want to 'outtrick the trickster'. LOL. Good luck with that.

That would be demon technology then. And you have a reference there to demon contracts. The question I have is why do the demons bother to have craft.

Okay I know why. It is because the demons can't handle the particular temporal qualities of the physical realm. That's correct, isn't it Kelly? (Polite question, intrigued). I bet their craft are actually there in order to shield them from certain temporal properties using some kind of gravity tech.

That is interesting, because it means that their craft would have relevant time-travel technology for reverse-engineering. And an interesting train of thought. But another question - why are they bothering to show up physically?

One interesting thing they could do here physically while in craft is use wave mechanics to communicate - ha I hate to say it - they could also hack into wi-fi and cellular and satellite networks and the like and collect data or even manipulate our networked infrastructure at some point if they wanted to.

I don't know the limits of their non-physical manifestations is the thing. And I still don't know the reason behind it all. I do remember a Skype call over Crossover Talk.

"Do we go to heaven after we die?"
"Hahahahahaahhahahahahaha"
edit on 27amMon, 27 Jan 2014 06:18:30 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The GUT
Tell us how you really feel about your experience with the intelligence cadre, Jacques:

(quote)
I have cured myself of the fascination I once felt for the Intelligence community. The realization came when I observed how easily they were fooled by others and fooled themselves. Perhaps they are the ones who can't face the real world and have to invent their own secret games to make sense of it...

Most importantly, I now realize how stupid I was when I hoped that the Intelligence boys could contribute to a study of the phenomenon. They have a different agenda. They make up the most absurd stories and get away with it.(/quote)

Humorously, that's nearly the same words I once used when describing my long depth sojourn into Remote Viewing. It was so easy to be taken in by a bunch of featured in media 'expert' intell people who were smart and interesting and had these official credentials. Surely they knew the real deal I was hoping to find. But in the end I realized that with the incredibly rare exception, they were as lost as the average wannabe -- the difference is, when they are lost, they mislead legions of others as well. Both in their own group and especially in the public. By design as well as accident, though some of that design has more to do with human ego and imbalance than Machiavellian scheming. Not to exclude the latter in some particular cases. Everything Vallee seems to have found about intell in the UFOlogy sector seems pretty similar to intell in the psi sector. I suppose the lesson from that is that it has more to do with the issues of intell, than the topic in focus.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Now humans have evolved to depend upon the racial unconscious.. and have
evolved to depend upon these 'parasitic connections' (the energy that swirls
around 'chakras' are actually parasites).

I'm just using the stomach/manipura 'chakra' (entities.. racial unconscious
connection) as one example.. as it's one of the more powerful and more
negative.. the source of human suffering.. and the key to 'kundalini'
in part too.

but anyway... the key point here, in summary, is that our brains and nervous
systems and personalities are so accustomed to these connections that we
pretty much can't function without them.

You know how something like 95% of all 'thought' is 'unconscious'? In part
it's this big mass of conjoined chakras and the entities which compose those
chakras and feed on those chakras which form the racial unconscious mind.

What humans need to do... to become free..

is to learn to take control of this energy reception/transmission system
consciously.. and stop relying on 'chakras' (the control collar / system
of parasitic interaction).

I know we clearly have a fundamentally different perspective on this. We are symbiotes; they are not parasites. Together we are like a woven tapestry. Yes they are integrally part of us but seeing that with such fear as if that is invasive and negative is kind of tragic. Anyway, I don't think the control system Vallee is talking about is the larger energetic-identity-complex of humans. Though the individual, archetypal side of things is likely involved too of course.

But it seems pretty clear from the quotes of the OP so far that Vallee actually saw this "control system" evidence or indicators long ago, and then in attempting to sort of swim upstream to find more about it, discovered a whole secondary massive control system in the human endeavors related to the topic namely intell.

So there's at least two control systems. Whether they interact with each other 'intentionally' would be an interesting question.
edit on 27-1-2014 by RedCairo because: fixed paragraph

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The GUT
A careful reading and he always ties that "intelligence" to our own consciousness and thusly, it seems, reveals the mysticism behind his own proffering. Trying to wrap the mystical in science as it were. It could be considered somewhat disingenuous. Not saying that mixing science and mysticism doesn't have the potential to be noble, however.

I suspect the important element is that if human perceptual reality is even fractionally as subjective as some theorize (my experiential bias says yes), then you cannot separate science and mysticism, or anything humans do from anything else humans do. We would in that case inherently be a built-in part of a natural control system for literally everything.

To simplify and externalize as an analogy, if a fairytale affected the dreams and dares of a young man, who in turn had life experience influenced by that, which in turn got recorded as a modern 'hero' story, which in turn affected others the way it did him, that's a feedback system; and that system can be interfered with, modified, at any point in the loop, brought under control.

If the belief systems of humanity affect our future and what we might call the floating consensus layer of a kaleidoscope of realities, then feeding our belief systems can affect what we experience and what our future brings in. The number of paradigms (including truly retarded ones...) related to the so-called alien topic are endless, and many are surely created intentionally by those hoping to put in a wedge and then see what affect it has on culture or even on manifested reality, now and later.

As for Vallee, and his being literal/direct vs. "understated," perhaps there is another thing nobody's considered. He already mentioned what amounts to the sense of having threat (invasion of his mail, privacy, kids, etc.); and the need to essentially not BE a threat to anybody (so can't say stuff that would get people in trouble for sharing it, prevent ability to talk to others etc). But maybe the reality is this:

Anything he says directly is merely going to get dragged into the very control systems he's talking about. Maybe saying things more literally would in fact allow 'them' to make a much bigger complex untangle-able mess out of that. Making it even more impossible for anybody truly inquiring to find it, understand it, see it clearly.

As an analogy, let us say that a person had an important thing to get to the public. But no matter what they say, the glossy magazines and the TV and the radio and books "spin it their way." Most people in the public only hear some fractional, distorted version "repackaged by" the media presenting it. And anyone who doesn't want that message out will ensure that a whole lot of 'repackaging' gets done, as well as direct and indirect disinformation, misinformation, strategic deception.

Maybe the worst possible thing you could do for any truth is utter it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Autograf
reply to post by wemadetheworld

And once again we are confusing Big Brother with the type of control system JV is referring to. Control is essentially a neutral mechanism. It is an open question as to what equilibrium or momentum JV's control system is maintaining. It may be positive or negative from our perspective as humans.

If you open the door of a refrigerator, cold air escapes, and the thermometer installed inside the refrigerator reads a lower temperature. The cooling system connected to the thermometer via the thermostat then turns on and brings the temperature back down. What JV is proposing is to find ways to open the door of the refrigerator.

But who is executing the control system, and why should we assume it's a non-human intelligence?

Do you all mean that we are doing this to ourselves, that human minds are connected to each other and we share mutual hallucinations in order to maintain a stable society?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

RedCairo

I know we clearly have a fundamentally different perspective on this. We are symbiotes; they are not parasites. Together we are like a woven tapestry. Yes they are integrally part of us but seeing that with such fear as if that is invasive and negative is kind of tragic.

My tentative view is this. I think some are symbiotes, and some are parasites. I've had a bit of experience with each. Through my peyote church, I have had a taste of an ecstatic symbiotic state. But I think that had the drawback of making me a more conspicuous and tempting target for parasitic predators.

edit on 27-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

wemadetheworld

But who is executing the control system, and why should we assume it's a non-human intelligence?

Do you all mean that we are doing this to ourselves, that human minds are connected to each other and we share mutual hallucinations in order to maintain a stable society?

I think this is the stage where people go bat # crazy for thousands of years trying to answer it. We have learned so much over the years through science and the rerelease of esoteric knowledge and yet many/most/all (excluding maybe KPB :p ), still wrack their brains trying to understand.

The overarching issue IMO, is we're attempting to humanize something that goes far beyond our 3 dimensional world. Even when we use our "imagination" we are still trying to perceive it through our collective experience. We can wonder until the cows come home if we are manifesting them or if they are manifesting us. Or perhaps close to the truth, something else is manifesting all of us.

As above, so below right? We are part of a whole. When the whole is broken down you see the same patterns. The way the universe and galaxies behave appear similar to the way our bodies behave, a system within a system. What we discover about ourselves when perceived through the micro can undoubtedly be discovered in the universe as the macro. Maybe we are going about this all wrong. Our DNA likely hold the answers to all the questions of the universe, the answers are within.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

We are symbiotes; they are not parasites

I think we have an amazingly similar point of view.

The major reason i call them parasites, rather than symbiotes
is that #1 they feed on us, and that #2 they don't really care
what happens to humans..even if we die..that's the difference
between a parasite and a symbiote.. a parasite will kill the
host body.. whether actively or through ignorance..

You now how many 'walking dead' humans I've seen who have
encouraged them in their lives too much? I'm starting to heal
the 3rd person this very month who has been damaged by
them greatly.

Now, have they served an intermediate evolutioanary function?
Yes.

As to fear or not fear.. I personally am not afraid of them.. as
I'm no longer in a symbiotic relationship with them.

However like all living beings, human or not human, they can
be a nasty bunch.. so self-centered with their needs, that the
net result is 'evil'.

Anway.. again.. I'd rather see us as agreeing far more than
disagreeing.. and that is something.. most people who consider
themselves 'spiritual' run screaming from the things i say.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

A major component of this, is the non-cerebral nervous system of the
human body is acting as a 'wave guide'.. it's the nasty human subconscious
'monster of the id' that is feeding into this so much.

This is why mass meditation experiments don't work.. meditators use their
brains.. this is not primarily a function of the brain..

So ultimately, this is a quite human phenonemon, in part.

We in part, are the monsters that we are afraid of..

Now are there more high falutin' 'esoteric only' aspects to this.. ? Perhaps..
probably.. but one step at a time.. we need to go 'as below.. so above'
for a while now.. as 'as above so below has been a bunch of corrupted
fantasy, used to control us for a very long time'.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There's nothing more dangerous, for the person, or society, than to
speak the truth.

Even the little revelations I write about in this thread, will flow out
for centuries in some minute form at least..now consider if a 'big
name' is involved.. you referenced this in another post.. a 'big name'
can be completey wrong, and stil have an enormous effect. It happens
constantly..

So many people want to tear into Vallee.. it's my opinion that he acts
the way that he does because he's actually quite ethical..

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

RosinitiateWe are part of a whole. When the whole is broken down you see the same patterns. The way the universe and galaxies behave appear similar to the way our bodies behave, a system within a system. What we discover about ourselves when perceived through the micro can undoubtedly be discovered in the universe as the macro. Maybe we are going about this all wrong. Our DNA likely hold the answers to all the questions of the universe, the answers are within.

I agree. Albeit esoterically. I still can discuss ordinary things like intell. But the above is actually part of my personal cosmology (ref here) so (in the long tradition of respecting the opinion of people who already concur with me lol) I agree.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

That's a very good perspective..

Very true..

It's like being a child.. if you let yourself be 'taken care of forever' and never
leave home, you are in effect being abused..

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The question I have is why do the demons bother to have craft.

They don't.

We humans now want 'scientific explanations' so the 'demons'
(monsters of the ID that we help create) obligingly make
'craft' for us to feel comfortable interacting with.. and to
be scared of.. (all those alien invasion movies you know..
we are primed to be afraid of aliens).

Ufo's are the new angels and demons is all.. for humans
of a sightly different age.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yes, there are two control systems.

however the fumbling human attempts to form their own
control system is laughable.. implants for example..
sure a few might have some effect now days.. but
the human nervous system is riddled with 'symbiotes'
that drive some of the humans to DESIGN implants..

I for one am more interested in the 'deeper' control
system.

I'd rather cure the disease than just perhaps 'fight the fever'
though there is a role for both activities.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

There is definitely something strange going on with my mother and I.

If you want me to look you over, you'll have to get in line.. I'm going
to be busy with my current friend/patient for a while..

I think you have quite an interesting mind and a very vivvid imagination..
take that as a pure compliment.

KPB

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

wemadetheworld
Are we not simply talking about an incredibly advanced technology here, and therefore indistinguishable from magic?

For example there was the case of the Cornish crop-circle chaser, one of the most famous researchers, who prayed for a crop circle and then it appeared exactly as requested in a field near his home.

I imagine he prayed by speaking his wishes, so anybody could be listening in, and then the 'trickster' created the crop circle in order to make him believe that a supernatural force was at work.

Isn't that the control system? Keep people in a state of supernatural belief and confusion so that we can't fully apply our rational minds to UFOs or any other problems.

Great comment and it reminded me of a personal experience from not to long ago...sorry Gut for reposting this, but I am still a little tripped out about this experience...(mission accomplished?) Well I am a huge fan of John Keel but I had always put off reading "The Mothman Prophecies" because I had seen the movie years ago, before I knew of Keel, and thought it sucked. I had read every Keel book except for it. I finally read it sometime last year and loved it, of course. What really caught my attention was his experiences of strange phone calls with purported entities and odd interference effects...Well I was thinking very hard about this aspect of the phenomena and recalled an experience of what I would call an anomalous call from when I was fifteen, and for some reason really wished it would happen again soon. Within a few days of thinking and wishing about this occurring I get a message on my answering machine from a number, I have no idea who's, which is a conversation between two men talking about demonic experiences....I couldn't believe it. How did I pick up a conversation? This wasn't a wrong number message for someone, these two are talking to each other about hearing non human growling and talking to the dead and FEEDING OFF OF NEGATIVE ENERGY.... Of all the phone calls that occur every day I happen to somehow pick up a conversation about the very theme/meme/idea/whatever you want to call it that I had been contemplating for weeks. It really was too much, I couldn't believe it when I heard the man say at the end of the video "They feed off your negative energy man, stay positive!" It is a little hard to understand but it can be understood if you listen closely. The first call is just odd interference, which actually sounds quite creepy, the conversation is the second call....this has never happened before or since

edit on 27-1-2014 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2014 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I share UNIT76's concerns. I mean, this discussion is all very entertaining but I'm skeptical of what it accomplishes.

Unless this is the actual attack on the control system. But even then I remain skeptical of it's usefulness, because I don't see any more persuasive evidence in favor of Vallée's ideas than say the ETH. But let me elaborate, anyway.

Fingers have been pointed to a myriad of characters surrounding or connected to Vallée in some way or another, even if just tangibly by similarity of concepts and perceived objectives and interpreted intentions of those characters, but - and unless I missed a post - I don't think anyone has yet suggested this: Vallée's ideas are the actual attack on the control system.

If one assumes there's a control system in place, what is seen as the "standard hypothesis" of the phenomenon (extra-terrestrial visitors) must be what the control system wants us to accept and expects. If you want to disrupt the control system you input contradictory information, or act in unexpected ways, to force the system to make corrections.

People said we should analyze Vallée's words from a computer scientist's perspective, so let's do that. Vallée came up with alternative hypotheses (the payload) to what was seen as the "standard hypothesis" of ufology. Other people pick up on those alternative hypotheses (the payload has been uploaded to others now). Vallée coyly says he doesn't want to be too explicit about his attack. Anyone slightly versed in deception quickly realizes how that serves as an invitation for others to look even harder in that direction. Now people are talking about control systems, and debating and sharing Vallée's ideas, coming up with their own alternative hypotheses, passing it on (uploading) to others, and so on.

If we analyze this dynamic from a computer scientist's perspective, it resembles a Distributed Denial of Service worm network. To be technically correct, because I think many of these alternative hypotheses and ideas are nonsense on purpose, it's actually a distributed reflected denial of service (DRDoS) worm network. What makes it a reflected attack is that usually the sender or even the message itself is forged. Now, each host spreads or mutates the payload (alternative hypotheses) passing it on to the next host, and so on.

The point of a DDoS network is to attack. So how is this network attacking, and what is it attacking? Based on Vallée's writings, there seem to be hints that just the fact that these ideas and concepts are whirling around in our minds might be enough to make the control system take notice.

What happens when a lot of people have the ideas of control systems and alternative hypotheses whirling around in their minds? Will the control system have to make corrections? What kind of corrections? And will we get a glimpse of the system when it's making the corrections?

edit on 27-1-2014 by vbstrvct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Yes, there are two control systems.

however the fumbling human attempts to form their own
control system is laughable.. implants for example..
sure a few might have some effect now days.. but
the human nervous system is riddled with 'symbiotes'
that drive some of the humans to DESIGN implants..

I for one am more interested in the 'deeper' control
system.

I'd rather cure the disease than just perhaps 'fight the fever'
though there is a role for both activities.

KPB

I'm not certain the control system is a disease that needs curing.
If my suspicions are correct about its nature, being able to manipulate it can open the doors to wondrous possibilities for the human race.

This trickster, Agent Smith, whomever, fulfills a role. Otherwise he wouldn't be here. I don't think its even the slightest bit wise to try and remove him. Instead, we should seek understanding and possibly a way to work with him, or use him to our advantage.

I further suspect that the Gov control has Bern working at doing just that. In essense this is what Vallee and the NIDS guys have been doing all along.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join