It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I just had a thought, and shoot me down if you like. But we seem to have many reports of cars shutting down, around the presence of a UFO.s If we had a ball of electrons, that encased a car. Essentially the parts of the car that the flow of its electrical system earths to,that makes the electrical circuit flow possible, would be compromised, so the circuit from a point of high potential, to one of low potential, would be compromised by the ball of electrons encasing the car, with a high potential. Or any DC electrical system for that matter. Once this occurs, wouldn't you have something similar to a microwave oven, exciting the chassis and metal parts, of the car to produce microwave radiation, and in some cases burns.

I've been looking at the theory, that observed reality is subject to a time field, If the time field changes then so does observed reality. Then probable parallel, time fields are observed. Potential parallel worlds if you like. Being caused by photons which are time locked on emission, hitting free electrons , which have no shell orbit to ascend too and then drop orbits to emit another photon . Because in the above case they are free with no atoms. The subsequent effect being, a change in the ambient time field , courtesy of the time locked photon loosing its time locked situation as its absorbed by the electrons. Since these anomalies are transient, they would last as long as the change in the time field last, along with an OZ effect.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That makes sense, I think. It reminds me of John Hutchison's work with Tesla coils and high voltage fields or whatever and making huge metal objects sort of go invisible or start levitating etc. Or I think he and others experimenting with this stuff have described metal objects going missing as well, because their electron excitation in these fields makes them sort of go translucent and either fly off with the speed of the Earth spinning, or just go into another dimension.

Last night my necklace I never take off, the main pendant part had come off and was lying in the bed, but the chain was still in tact and fell of later. It is very difficult to unpin the chain to take off the pendant - can't really be done actually, without intricate, small finger work. But somehow the two were separated, which is kind of weird. Maybe just a weird coincidence...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

That would account for small missing things, if the time field was tweaked around them, then hey presto! they are displaced in space time,( being reality). Its small things that turn up as OOPARTS , so small displacements could be happening all the time, but are only noticed when its something we notice. I think that's called a" Depart" and an "Apport" is something that turns up. So theoretically, if it builds up a lot of free electrons around it, then is hit by a photon source the time field should change. Causing it to depart observed reality, which neutralises the effect, so now its minutes miles or hours away, and might even be in a parallel world..

The speed of light is fixed in this Universe , the photon not only being time locked at the time of emission, makes it reasonable, as various areas of space time its flying through, should, if it were not time locked, (or time neutral), vary its speed to the observer. This cant happen, I am maintaining that if the electrically neutral photon was absorbed by the atom, it cant tweak up the electrical power of the proton, and throw the electron into a higher shell . But its the fuzzy electron cloud that absorbs it, and makes the electron teleport up to the higher shell. Then it discharges another photon when it falls in its orbital shell. Which is information about, its present atomic whereabouts. As shown in the spectral lines.

So its reasonable to assume, if the electron can teleport between shells , as it neutralises the time quality of the photon, then at that moment, it has to alter its space time to do it. Then an electron absorbing a photon , must change its local space time, if it absorbs a photon when not going around an atom, it cant jump shells to neutralise the time effect of the photon. But its time field changes just the same, so it does a time jump instead.
edit on 5-6-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I am curious about this situation you proposed with these technologies and microwave radiation around metal, like cars for example - what would the effects, intended or unintended be on biology (i.e. people and/or animals)?

Also, what is the OZ effect?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

I am curious about this situation you proposed with these technologies and microwave radiation around metal, like cars for example - what would the effects, intended or unintended be on biology (i.e. people and/or animals)?

Also, what is the OZ effect?

I suppose the microwave radiation, would tend to cause cells containing water, to vibrate , if the neurons in the brain started to vibrate, its not unreasonable to expect the synapses to flood the brains neural network with electrons, causing a sense of unreality, like the fugue state in epilepsy. Hence the OZ effect. Much the same as an unshielded microwave oven would do. A car or any other metal mass, submerged in an electron bath, would tend to push out microwave radiation, which unlike a microwave oven isn't shielded by a faraday cage.

Any metal in a microwave oven, will jump around, and bounce around inside the oven, which must mean that that the microwaves are having some repulsive effect on the subject matter. Might be the elemental type of electromagnetic drive system.
edit on 10-7-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Does this mean, theoretically speaking, that the alien abductions are electromagnetic technologies and that this is how they pull people - meaning that it is more or less happening on an astral/soul level? Or would the process render the physical matter translucent and go beyond the speed of light?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

Does this mean, theoretically speaking, that the alien abductions are electromagnetic technologies and that this is how they pull people - meaning that it is more or less happening on an astral/soul level? Or would the process render the physical matter translucent and go beyond the speed of light?

I would vote for that as being the most probable explanation. If you get rid of all the superstitious overtones .Then get rid of the encumbrance of the human body , and call it an environment suit designed for terrestrial excursions, which is no longer needed. Then you have exited the environment of a locked lucid dream, to an unlocked one. What this means to the observer is another matter.

The Reality that we are experiencing, is primarily a type of interpretation of downloaded information. In the memory dump, its rationalised as reality in a linear time frame. I mean its obviously real, but certainly not in any physical sense. Its more of a memory accepted as real, if its accepted then it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That might be a general explanation for the abrupt directional change at hi speed with no radius of turn I saw one of these perform a long time ago. I have always thought that if the 'physical' thingy for lack of a better term, tried to do that in real space time it would fly apart and any beings would turn to mush from the g load.

But a momentary suspension of the 'time field' as you describe it might allow a slight 'jump in time' allowing it to forgo the physics of such a maneuver. The craft is going one way, suspends itself from the ordinary time it would take to change direction, and 'jumps' to the new direction without being exposed to the consequences of normal mass and momentum.

I don't have any idea how such a field 'generator' would work, but I do believe it has been captured in a famous photograph… the Belgium Wave.

link to image

Note the 'center light' is stationary, the outer ones exhibiting 'ripples'. I believe these are 'idling' time engines of some sort, displaying the time dilations you are trying to describe.

I also believe a fighter pilot saw one 'jump' using this same tech, 1:09 into here…

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great discussion! I belong to many messageboards, and this one has the most intelligent, well thought out posts. Back in the '70's I was lucky enough to see Jacques Valle speak at a UFO/paranormal conference at my college. Very interesting, this was shortyl after the release of Invisible College

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What are your thoughts vis a vis the control system?

My two most prevailing ideas are

A.) they live under us and within our oceans. They are very much indigenous to earth and have advanced along side and well exceeding our own learning curve. Likely had a head start.

If within our oceans I can see them as semi-aquatic or reptilian entites and would go a long way in explaining many things.

2.) hyper-dimensional or inner what have you. They exist outside of our three dimensional construct and can monitor our behaviors as easily as we can oversee rats in a maze. Those rats future are predetermined and their perceptions of reality easily altered by us.

In order for Vallee to be correct, 2 would have to be the correct answer, which incidently is the path I lean towards.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hyper/interdimensional. If you've read Hunt for the Skinwalker, you are likely familiar with the theory that all manner of weirdness could be attributable to other dimensions. UFO's , paranormal activity, cryptids etc. Fascinating stuff

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yes, number 2 is also what I think it is. Have you seen Tomorrowland? Towards the end they start using remote viewing technology that is basically a form of time travel, but like holographic time travel of any location, sliding forwards and backwards like in Google Earth or something. I think that's what it is, and it could very well be actual human technology, but from either an alternate timeline or from "the future". It's possible it could be breakaway civilization tech as well, but I think there is some really strange timeline issue going on - where it could be related to breakaway tech that is current with modern times as it is now, but also a separated interdimensional component similar to what was depicted in the movie 'Interstellar' - which is more or less creepy, if you think about it LOL

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I agree about the control system being most likely 'inter'dimensional.

What you say about the movie "Tomorrowland" is interesting to me...

...watching the last part of that movie, where we see that the 'bad guy' has been broadcasting 'doom scenarios' at us since the 60's, and then the tech you describe -

- I was having the strangest feeling, it was the most surreal feeling of 'realness'...that's the best I can describe it, just such a strong sense of 'reality' that I couldn't help wondering if 'somehow' or 'somewhere' those things actually exist.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I miss you Mic!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

jk jk jk

LOL!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
2.) hyper-dimensional or inner what have you. They exist outside of our three dimensional construct and can monitor our behaviors as easily as we can oversee rats in a maze. Those rats future are predetermined and their perceptions of reality easily altered by us.

In order for Vallee to be correct, 2 would have to be the correct answer, which incidently is the path I lean towards.

This is what seems most likely to me as well. Although I'm not sure that excludes aquatic/reptilian in nature. I guess it's difficult to say how any creature is defined if they are outside our frequency bandwidth.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It could never make sense that The Control System is from "someplace else".

Hasn't it ever amazed anyone as much as it does I that there are these paranoid stories concerning our ancient origins that involve us being brought here to mine; And that's what we continue to do?!?. Conspiracy-of-alien-DNA-manipulation, or not, that's what we are up to on an around-the-clock basis: Mining.

We are the dwarfs our mothers warned us about.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Deleted

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Who would say this, "I believe an Extra Terrestrial Intelligence wants us to believe in Aliens"?
Jacques Vallee said this. But from what perspective did he say this?

I have a very strong suspicion that Jacques Vallee is Christian.

Without saying it directly, the above paraphrased quote seems to imply that Extraterrestrial Intelligences are manipulating us, even to the point of wanting us to believe in Aliens. Of course, the Aliens are a deception, and point us in the opposite direction of the true nature of the Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
I believe this is a very clever way for a scientist to reference Demons and Angels without using that terminology. Which is why he was always careful to delve into the topic. Notice he was always VERY CAREFUL when he spoke on the subject.

The scientific community would have shunned him if he referenced religion. What a clever and intelligent man.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Knowing the man pretty well, personally, I'd say there is zero merit
to your guess.

If you listen to some of his youtube's/interviews he also never once
goes with the angel/demon thing..

Nothing about that in his dozen-odd books.

And he's not afraid of being laughed by his peers.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join