It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Okay, if we're gonna keep discussing how you have the mysteries of the universe all worked out, I might as well start asking about all the seeming dichotomies in your far-flung statements.

It's hard for me to reconcile your belief that you are a superior Shaman--and Trickster--and yet you have no desire to use such magnificent power in light of the ills of society you see and define around you/us.You prefer, you tell us, to play with your cats. Nothing wrong with playing with cats, I love 'em, too.

A Shaman of such great powers, I might add, that you can not only "sexually" surprise and please the hungry Supreme Being of your imagining, but one of such power and insight that you can't even find students of enough calibre to "teach."

Not to mention that the "bad" tricksters leave you alone out of respect. Or do they leave you alone because as you stated earlier, that once the "parasites" have you they don't mess with you much?

Have you read William James' The Variety of Religious Experience? A fair number of folk have experienced such intense feelings of cosmic"enlightenment" and yet their personal interpretations are widely "varied" as James' title suggests.

I know a number of self-professed shaman and they all have a somewhat different spin. Their lives are at least as ordinary and full of grief as the rest of us. This great "knowledge" seems as if it has no real power, but is fun for them to talk about and gives a rather obvious feeling of self-importance. Can you demonstrate these extraordinary abilities? I'm certainly prepared to hear a reason why you can't/won't.

You have also stated your certainty that you can "fix" whatever ails Jacques Vallee (Willtell made basically the same comment!) and see yourself as a prime candidate to set MUFON straight.

Granted, you might have something to offer MUFON, but Vallee is probably much more experienced and knowledgeable than yourself about the breadth and depth of mysticism.

There's so much more, but maybe, hopefully, we won't have to go there.

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I understand your perspective..

You know I could write 10 pages about 'he/she/it just wants to get laid'.
If we want to become free from the control loop.. we have to show it
a good time.. we have to get it laid.. this is not a joke.. this is off the scale
important.

Now.. HOW do we 'get the control loop laid' ?
That's the question...

Have you ever heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life" ?
Well "happy control loop, happy life" is true too.

Humans have stopped playing with the control loop like
we used to .. and it's getting desperate.. it's doing increasingly
flamboyant things to get our attention.. but like a flirty lover
is refusing to 'put out'.

I understand the Trickster personality type very well.. I just
have to look in the mirror..

Oh by the way.. Blavatasky.. super loser.. super stooge to the
parasites.. their whole system (the theosophy movement)..
I urinate on it.. what fools. That's my 2 cents of course.

Thanks for participating in this thread..

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Maybe I missed it, but, can you elaborate on who or what the "parasites" are? I know the concept of other beings "feeding" on human emotions, I expressed the belief that something like that is in fact occurring with the "E.T." phenomenon, the idea has been around a long time, check out Colin Wilson's book "The Mind Parasites." What is your "spin" on the theme? Blavatsky's books are immensely illuminating or at least interesting to those with an appreciation for the worlds various philosophical systems without prejudice...but we'll just leave that long dead woman alone, if you are going to criticize someone long dead, criticize their work, not their purported personality/actions that cannot be confirmed...oh if you are going to talk about how she was rascist or influenced Hitler, just forget about it, totally wrong and taken out of context.... In many cases the thinkers identifying themselves as Theosophists were way ahead of their time in science and philosophy... Library of Theosophical magazines and books for free

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A nice response, thanks.

Ah.. where to begin..

If you've ever read my metaphysical posts, you'll see me say repeatedly
that I'm a beginner. And this is true. I'm a beginner.

What you attribute to me as my saying 'I'm such a great and powerful shaman'
is nothing of the sort what I'm saying..

My name is on the roster.. and that took a lifetime... that's what I'm saying..

Now as to a shaman helping his community.. well there is the rub.. I don't
have a community.. if you look at the lives of historical shaman, they tended
to be feared and even loathed.. but they did perform a function that was
very necessary to their community.. so they were tolerated.

Now given the way the world is, I have no community.. by the very nature
of a liminal personality type.. I won't bond with any type of community
which doesn't feel they need me.. which has met me.. and who I have
helped.. and more specifically.. in traditional societies.. to be taken
seriously, you needed to be trained and promoted by the outgoing shaman
in most cases. Well our culture does not honor the shamanic tradition..

So what we have in my case, is a anachronistic throwback to a former
time, probably due in large part to my Lakota Sioux blood line (the parasites
flow down bloodlines) and my 'autism' which unplugged me from the usual
social structure from day 1.

Now as to what I say I know.. I'm not 'bragging' or promoting that these
comments are 'oh so groovy' --- every last one of them is rather rudimentary
and just basic primer material.. I'm curious who these words will attract..
I use them as a calling card.. we all do this..

As to Vallee / Mufon or what not.. I'm fairly certain that neither will want
anything to do with me.. it's how it goes for people like me..

In "The Trickster and the Paranormal" a big point is made out of how genuine
liminal individuals don't tend to team up or work together well..

Now as to 'powers'.

I could get several current ATS members to come forward if I asked them to
no doubt.. or whatever.. but I really don't care to put on a dog and pony
show.

It's like I said.. I should go back to lurking.. or at least stop posting in your
threads.. even though your threads are the only ones that interest me on
ATS..

Thanks kindly

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I started my path as a theosophist when I was in my teens still.
I'm very familiar with the books, the movements, and all that.
Every major system in the world is compromised.. that's what
I'm saying.. you should hear what I say about Christianity..

Now if you just search for my postings you'll find a big mass of
them on parasites.

I'll be heading back to the shadows.. so I wish you well.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Archons=Parasites=which leads to "control systems" which dictates human society at large? What would humans be without them? Chimps?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Possibly.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I love ya' and you drive me nuts at the same time. And you DO know I care about you. So, carry on then, friend. I have some melatonin or sumpin' around here somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

LOL

Naw. I've overstayed my welcome again.

I'll wander back at some point maybe.

Love you very much

K.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

So what we have in my case, is a anachronistic throwback to a former time, probably due in large part to my Lakota Sioux blood line (the parasites flow down bloodlines) and my 'autism' which unplugged me from the usual social structure from day 1.

Hmm. Did the Lakota Sioux shamans ingest a lot of peyote?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

BlueMule

Hmm. Did the Lakota Sioux shamans ingest a lot of peyote?

Shamans of all types have used all sorts of psychotropic substances to open the doors of perception. Along with other types of esoteric practice.

Not a path for the weak in spirit to follow!
edit on 26-1-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for drawing me back in GUT. I have been working on thoughts for this control system for awhile now, but from a non-UFOlogical standpoint.

I think we are asking the entirely wrong questions, guys. This isn't an issue of ETH, IDH or Government. This is an issue of the very fabric of reality. The rest is irrelevant. We know a few things. 1. The phenomena is legit. 2. Despite our efforts these last 60 years or so we are exactly NO CLOSER to explaining what the phenomena is.
Do the Governments use this to their advantage? I would be very surprised if they do not. But again, it is irrelevant.
When Vallee mentions the control system, he is basically saying he has conceded that the phenomena has, and will continue, to elude our efforts to capture it until we change our approach.
The simple fact that these craft always appear on the peripheral, fleetingly, or when we otherwise cannot directly confirm their origins DESPITE all of our recording capabilities and prevalence of them in modern society tells me that this control system is a mechanism of the matrix.
Don't believe we are in a matrix? Well in a few years I predict you will find yourself in the minority. QE all but confirms it in my view.

Anyways, at the very least, these things have access to our collective knowledge.

Has the control theory been tested? Maybe not directly, but we can see direct evidence of it in the rise of UFO reports following our first atomic tests and their proclivity to just pop up above armed nuclear bases.
This sorta thing is what Vallee suggests. Doing things that will require a course correction in the matrix.

One thing that has been popping into my head comes from Mr. Mask's Vallee video. Always the phenomena is the same, but it takes on the image of something that is socially "acceptable" at the time. Back in the day they were gnomes, faeries, etc. Today thought, they are off-worlders in advanced craft.
One thing they have in common though is that they generally present as a boogey man that is meant to teach people a lesson (don't go into the woods alone at night, or whatever). Today the message is that we shouldn't be playing with nukes.
But the interesting thing is that they are now presenting themselves in a technological way that we can actually emulate. And we are getting pretty close to finding the matrix ourselves through quantum mechanics.

So what does this mean for the future of the control system? Or us, for that matter.

Apologies for the discombobulated post. I am on an android and feel I rambled my way through this.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A person walks into a bar despite the fact, they had promised them self that, they'd enter it like most others do. We often speak of pareidolia and yet, we rarely talk about its' opposite twin whereby, despite the seemingly overwhelming evidence that the figure talking to you is an "alien/non human intelligence" we insist its' something utterly mundane.

I think it was a German, in the early twentieth century, that first established that, given about 20% of that we recognise as "mundane" our brain fills in the rest. Ergo, it would seem the debate is all about percentages?

So, we see a distant light in the sky that performs erratic and seemingly, impossibly manoeuvres, since the 1940s our brain then makes a leap of faith that the object has to be a "craft" of some sort. That's based on the meme that, lighted objects in the sky following a random yet seemingly controlled pattern, can only be machines. Prior to the 1920s we had no model that fitted the pattern so there's a good chance we simply ignored such relatively insignificant lights as meaningless natural phenomenon? The brain flicks through its' data bank and comes up with nothing so therefore, it isn't really of a concern to us. After all, the concept of air superiority was, as yet, a redundant one. The sky belonged to the birds. Then, as we increasingly took to the skies ,even if it were only balloons and dirigibles, then those "Mysterious lights" must be one or the other.

Cut to the Arizona lights and we have something new? A huge craft, seen it before, only now, it's a huge craft, it's silent and it's....... see through. Now that one isn't in the data banks, that's where I find my interest piqued. We been shown, flying house bricks, ice cream cones, saucers of various designs and now, it's the see through monster with lights. They have in effect, trumped us again in the game of , seemingly, eternal bridge. We bid five spades with our drones and stealth technology, they go 6 no trumps with a vast triangle that's see through.

Given the internal outrage for most of us , on being confronted by such a sight, then just maybe we're talking about something that wants us to see it as something out of the ordinary, the interface is tipped to them providing the majority of the visual stimuli. It's as if someone is saying.... "Look you damned sons of apes, we've shown you just about every thing you can imagine that's an affront to your knowledge, how much more does it take to make you start wondering en masse, what the chuff we are and who we are? "

I once stood in a field only, it was the field that stretched above and below that field that decided for me, what I should see. When later fielding questions about my experience in that field I was unable to distinguish which field was the responsible ofr the majority of the visual stimuli. There were those who would insist that given my field of vision, it could only have been the original field and that, all other fields are purely those of the imagination. Yet, that other field had left, not merely its' mental image rather, it had physically affected me as I stood in that field, despite what others who claim expertise in the field might say.

Fields fields everywhere and all the fnords did stink, Fields fields everywhere, nor any make us think.
edit on 26-1-2014 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Willtell
If those here really want to examine this I would HIGHLY recommend the book the Stargate Conspiracy.www.amazon.com...

This examines the idea of Government creation of memes and a new religion started by the Intelligence agencies, based on the pre-millennial obsession with Egypt.

It literally has characters, archetypal, historical, and literal that we have been discussing in this thread and others.

I haven't commented on this book in the other threads because I didn't feel it was the right place. This, it turns out, is the right place.

I agree it's an important book. Like all books, I don't always interpret the facts and/or theories the same way, but the research and background is uncommonly well done.

Funny how we agree on so many fundamental things and then hit a hard split in the road. Anyhoo: Good call. Think I'll add it to my long queue of re-reads. Would've been a good primer before this thread.

I'm fascinated with Puharich, but I'm also silent on him as well when he comes up in these threads...I can't quite figure out how and where to insert him in proper context. Useful idiot or major player?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I can do better than that..

I'm in contact with Dr. Persinger right now..
He's asking me what research I want to do with him.
He's certainly very open minded.

If this conversation with him goes anywhere.. I'll
share any non confidential portions with his
permission of course.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BlueMule

I can do better than that..

I'm in contact with Dr. Persinger right now..
He's asking me what research I want to do with him.
He's certainly very open minded.

If this conversation with him goes anywhere.. I'll
share any non confidential portions with his
permission of course.

KPB

Hey wow I'm looking forward to it!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well, things sure got interesting fast.

Suppose we tried to trigger a UFO flap for data collection purposes?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Won't work..

You gots to entice them like you would a shy animal or reluctant lover.

This is the same reason, BTW, that 99% of people who try to 'raise kundalni'
fail.

The sentient forces of nature want to be treated like 'people' too.. only
yes, of course, they are vastly different sorts of 'people'.

how the heck am I supposed to lurk and not post, with such enticing
threads in this post?

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Well, things sure got interesting fast.

Yes. This is what Vallee proposes. But the question is, HOW?
What he is suggesting is to approach this as a problem of creating a problem that
the system needs to correct.

I would propose we just bite the bullet and go straight to the point. This Earth or universe, is a simulation and they (lots of paranormal elements actually) work as controlling variables driving the simulation into either a desired outcome or at least a consistent deniability, if that makes sense.

SOOO...if perhaps you could organize a MASS meditation (performed by adepts) that is meant to do nothing but focus on the TRUE NATURE of reality (The Matrix), then perhaps you will see some interference.

Just a suggestion

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

1ofthe9

It would be an interesting experiment, but you KNOW what Keel would tell you heheh. I'll watch from here. With interest.
I think it has been attempted before, though. But like Jay said, "How?"

K-Bear getting in contact with Persinger reminded me of your earlier comment. The Aviary scientists and researchers that migrated to NIDS. Persinger's relationship to many of the same players and the remote viewing connections.

These guys certainly aren't looking for ET, but maybe something closer to ID as relates to quantum theory it seems when looking at their areas of interest and research. Is that a clue for us? Have they learned something in their government research that suggested such? If anyone in the gubmint does know any more than we do about UFOs, maybe it's more 'dimensional' in nature.

Maybe some of these guys shout, "ET!" to hide ID?

Now I'm off topic. Or am I? Sheesh...I'm so confused. Oh well, I'll just jump:

I wonder how many of those guys are contactees? Aren't shaman contactees to some degree?

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join