It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 300RYA
I heard his recent appearance on coast to coast with Knapp.

Knapp is always a good interviewer and eventually Jacques discussed his idea.

To make a global database for ufo reports and combining mufon, with the rest of the databases

I hope Jacques does his final wonderful action for humanity, by finishing his
pre 1900 database and perhaps encouraging what you suggest. We also need
a 'pure orb' database. I'm going to see if I can encourage that myself.

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

We all have free will... ALL of US.. including sub-atomic particles..
and we all cancel each other out, so that the net effect is that
there is predestination.

;-)

That's my observation after 50 years of observation.

Everyone 'wins'.

Everyone 'loses'.

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

when u mentioned denial of death, it reminds me of what most 'religious' people share: most of them believe they will enter heaven after death but at the same time, they are also afraid of getting old, poor, sick, and finally death.

sorry for my random non sense
i just wanted to post this after seeing my colleague being scared by ebola false flag in this elite nation (sing)

ebola and robin williams' depression are now popular fear tools

peace

edit on 14-8-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodol

when u mentioned denial of death, it reminds me of what most 'religious' people share: most of them believe they will enter heaven after death but at the same time, they are also afraid of getting old, poor, sick, and finally death.

sorry for my random non sense
i just wanted to post this after seeing my colleague being scared by ebola false flag in this elite nation (sing)

ebola and robin williams' depression are now popular fear tools

peace

We all change moment by moment.. we are never the same person twice;
so which version would go to 'heaven' ? You can say all versions, but that
breaks the entire paradigm of that religion.

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian
Sorry, I struggle with frequent bouts of brain 'dead-ness' (I had to reread page 95)...I swear, I go back to some of my old posts and wonder how in the heck I ever managed to write anything so intelligent sounding!

Anyway, if you feel comfortable PM'ing me, I would be interested in hearing/talking about difficulty with things "making sense" (just don't want to lengthen the thread with non-'pertinent' dialogue).

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

In answering your poignant query as to "which one of our ever shifting beings will go to 'heaven'" I'd answer, "well, all of them..." (and reading down further-how does that break religious dogma... and so what if so?) if I wasn't close to the same jumble of shifting beings, then there is no continuity... in the sense of still being human, that is.

Though I personally suspect we are not the same human being after physical death... if we continue, we likely have access to all information gained and thus are something else.

But there is still that little speck of tendency... that core "me" that follows me through dreams and days, sickness, health, that I identify as me.

I see it as the base framework all the info-programs are hung on... for (I'd expect) all of us.

But it's worthy of pondering... despite better programs than I running the possibilities through the eons... because it's the ultimate question (at this state of information acquired anyway) ... is the effort we expend building these conglomerate personalities worth it in that they are kept somewhere/somehow... or is it all fruitless vanity and all is remixed to no point?

I ultimately think they must be 'kept'... because of the nature of the reality I experience as well as 'wishful' thinking.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Baddogma because: fix sleepy insomniac musings... only to see more and just letting it go

edit on 8/17/2014 by Baddogma because: read more on subject and added to post and thus lost cohesive thought... and am now determined to sleep.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

"God" is a master magician. Life and death are both tricks.

Figure out the first trick and the second trick also stands revealed.

Kev

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Without reading 123 pages (I read a few before realizing there were so many) of responses, has anybody came up with a theory on how one would disrupt the feedback loop?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Born2BWildReloaded

I hate to say it but it's worth reading through. We've hashed and rehashed a whole lot of angles, attacks and aspects of this issue. It's rather an omnibus at this point.

No one has succeeded in a honeypot yet, in public knowledge.

Firsthand legwork following reports/hotspots is much more fruitful, according to published research by Vallee and others.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"Disrupting feedback loops"

I've found myself talking about this for decades. Now since this is a conspiracy
site, and since this particular thread talks about 'groups' either 'energetic'
and/or some shadow organization (s), a lot of romanticized talk is about
interactions with such entities or groups.

(the romanticized versions may or may not be true... but elements certainly
seem true or we wouldn't be having this discussion at all)

However you dissect it, regular humans seem to be taken advantage
of on multiple levels, which alters their behavior, which feeds back to
reinforce the loop.

I'ts only because people are 'victims' that the victimizer(s) are allowed
presumably to 'keep bullying us'.

Now humans are generally nice enough one on one; even rational
appearing.. but in groups, humans are dirty, dangerous, irrational
untrustworthy animals capable of anything.. this behavior
certainly applies to 'us' and certainly may apply to the victimizer(s).

This is really all about stopping being a victim, when it's difficult
or functionally impossible on any reasonable time-scale to solve
the mystery (now I'm all for solving the mystery).

That boils down to changing or modifying human nature, and that
doesn't happen over night.

Now if humans decided to become honest to a fault, rather like in
the movie "The Invention of Lying", then all these conspiracy
and victim games would be over. But humans are natural born
liars, both inside of themselves and to each other.. I don't
mean to be rude.. and one can paint this with shades of
gray all day.. call it necessary and what not.

But in short, since we all lie so much (except perhaps people
with a major neurological difference like are increasingly
being born), this is rather the result of that increasingly
failed strategy. Yes lying once had a lot of utility. but now
it's payback time.

I'ts allowed to be a politician, religious leader, business
leader - etc. and to lie one's behind off. Not only is it
allowed, it's known, accepted and even admired.

Due to this, there is no 'back pressure of honesty
expectation' on our 'leaders' --- so they can get away
with anything.

I also suspect from persona experience that honesty
is also a major cure of any metaphysical siphoning or
control... an honest mind has far fewer 'chinks' in it's
armor to be taken advantage of by any metaphysical
or gentle psychotronic/psyop influence.

But honesty is a very hard sell. I tried for years...
sent out letters to various people and organizations
about this.. you'd think I was advocating human
sacrifice.

'We' are the part of the control loop that we can control;
and we don't.. thus perpetuating the control..

Just food for thought..

Kev

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

This makes a lot of sense to me, because even from a psychological point of view, it is dishonesty with the 'self' that causes so much in the way of neurosis and even more debilitating mental health issues...

And since there's only a fine line of difference between psychological and spiritual well-being, it seems very likely to me that the fact of the psychological 'vulnerabilities' of self 'dis'honesty would be indicative of the same such vulnerability in the spiritual/metaphysical 'areas' of the mind...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

This makes a lot of sense to me, because even from a psychological point of view, it is dishonesty with the 'self' that causes so much in the way of neurosis and even more debilitating mental health issues...

And since there's only a fine line of difference between psychological and spiritual well-being, it seems very likely to me that the fact of the psychological 'vulnerabilities' of self 'dis'honesty would be indicative of the same such vulnerability in the spiritual/metaphysical 'areas' of the mind...

Well said.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autograf
a reply to: Born2BWildReloaded

I hate to say it but it's worth reading through. We've hashed and rehashed a whole lot of angles, attacks and aspects of this issue. It's rather an omnibus at this point.

No one has succeeded in a honeypot yet, in public knowledge.

Firsthand legwork following reports/hotspots is much more fruitful, according to published research by Vallee and others.

I'm more than willing to waltz onto the Sherman Ranch and try to piss off the CS if Mr. Bigelow fronts the expenses.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9
Ditto. Would be willing to stand In the worst possible spot and do my thing if it would
further genuine scientific research.

But no invitations are likely.

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ditto. Would be willing to stand In the worst possible spot and do my thing if it would

Kev

Fear or just disinterest?

Taking the Skinwalker Ranch stories as a baseline, it would be possible to ambush the phenomena with a skilled team. Turning the tables with an aggressive, proactive response would throw a wrench into the CS gears. The key is to find when and where this can be done. AFOSI operations would be a very useful case study in how to do this stuff.

Essentially we are tricking the trickster, flicking the lights on in the middle of the seance. I think Vallee might feel that Skinwalker was a failure, but I don't believe so. They did not get control no - but Weird Stuff(tm) seems to have resulted. Getting control is pretty lofty in the first place - to do this we need to identify points of vulnerability where we can attack.

We need a pool of reliable frequent-experiencers who can be observed and monitored and given 'feedback' (remember John Keel and the gills?) in order to provoke a response from whatever the hell we are dealing with. We need a small Invisible College of our own, and volunteers who can act as our liminal-waldos.

We need to be the Situationists of UFOlogy. Gotta wonder what Jacques would make of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Kev

Taking the Skinwalker Ranch stories as a baseline, it would be possible to ambush the phenomena with a skilled team. Turning the tables with an aggressive, proactive response would throw a wrench into the CS gears. The key is to find when and where this can be done. AFOSI operations would be a very useful case study in how to do this stuff.

Essentially we are tricking the trickster, flicking the lights on in the middle of the seance. I think Vallee might feel that Skinwalker was a failure, but I don't believe so. They did not get control no - but Weird Stuff(tm) seems to have resulted. Getting control is pretty lofty in the first place - to do this we need to identify points of vulnerability where we can attack.

We need a pool of reliable frequent-experiencers who can be observed and monitored and given 'feedback' (remember John Keel and the gills?) in order to provoke a response from whatever the hell we are dealing with. We need a small Invisible College of our own, and volunteers who can act as our liminal-waldos.

We need to be the Situationists of UFOlogy. Gotta wonder what Jacques would make of us.

The control loop is ALL ABOUT provoking melodrama in us.

Please consider your response in this light.

;-)

Kev

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Kev

;-)

Kev

We give it what it wants - the perfect setting for doing what it does best. This might actually have been a part of the Skinwalker stuff - I dunno... The kicker is that we control the stage trap doors...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Kev

;-)

Kev

We give it what it wants - the perfect setting for doing what it does best. This might actually have been a part of the Skinwalker stuff - I dunno... The kicker is that we control the stage trap doors...

It's just like the "war on terror" and all the other hot-button BS.
Keep everyone all riled up all the time.. life/death/god/good/evil..
all the big red buttons that are used to keep everyone hysterical
all the time. Never actually research anything without having a
pre-determined answer decided upon before you ever start..

nobody ever sees the big red wagon.. just the straw and bricks
and what not..

I'd love to research, by invitation of the property owner.. with
an actual plan..

but I personally have no interest in going off the deep end, like
all the UFO cultists, religionists, and theosophists who are victims
of the control loop entity and it's associated organizations.

Kev

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Kev

;-)

Kev

It's just like the "war on terror" and all the other hot-button BS.
Keep everyone all riled up all the time.. life/death/god/good/evil..
all the big red buttons that are used to keep everyone hysterical
all the time. Never actually research anything without having a
pre-determined answer decided upon before you ever start..

nobody ever sees the big red wagon.. just the straw and bricks
and what not..

I'd love to research, by invitation of the property owner.. with
an actual plan..

but I personally have no interest in going off the deep end, like
all the UFO cultists, religionists, and theosophists who are victims
of the control loop entity and it's associated organizations.

Kev

I'll admit I'm basically spur-of-the-moment planning here - and I'd actually forgot about the downside to those being used as intermediaries. D'oh.

Property wise, I think the best way to approach is to consider the geological makeup of areas where lights are reported. The thing at work in the San Luis Valley seems to be the same thing reported in the Unitah Basin. Bodies of water/dams... The best way to find these places might be through folklore and stories.

Anyone got the Foxfire books? Might be worth taking a glance at...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Holy smackaroons. This is the thread that just keeps giving! Jacques Vallee would be utterly flattered. hahahaha

I consider it more like a hang-out or unofficial Facebook fan page. But that's a good thing, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join