It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

From an opsec perspective nothing is better than babbling about half-baked nonsense that gets the natives distracted away from what actually matters.

At one time it seems there was a need for such things.

But now with the Internet and special interest websites *cough* WE generate infinite amounts of distracting psyop material. The letter agencies have outsourced most of their psyops work to regular internet denizens. Even cheaper to crowdsource this way than Kickstarter!

;-)

Kev

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm reviewing the weird Calif sighting thread again and find it interesting that one minute astr0 is dropping hints about the breakaways and the next he's back to theorizing and speculating with the guys about more down-to-earth black technology. Would an "RK" even care when they are part of the most profound knowledge known to man?

He seems to slip in and out of his all-knowing Masters of the Universe God-like men character. Not only that, but as 1o9 and Mr. Mask both mentioned: Some authority would be all over those threads and the more involved participants. Sure wish Eidolon was here to help with this. I bet she is in spirit anyways.

edit on 31-7-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

;-)

There are millions of 'ufo' sightings per year.

If these are ET's they have the worst sense of direction in the known universe.

Maybe if we beam free Google maps directions to them, the little fellers inside those 30 foot diameter disks can find their way to the whitehouse lawn and stop landing in cow pastures

Kev

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sure wish we had a handle on that software that can identify authors by writing samples. Without it, it's too much wasted work to time travel back into ats history. However, I have looked back a little and I'm more convinced than ever that we could bust some serious behiney with that asset at our disposal. The more I read astro's words, the more I feel I know him under a different guise(s). What is that software even called? Could be wrong on that. At the very least it might give us an idea if the astr0 prior to his last thread was the same one who penned the last thread.

Mr. Mask mentioned astr0's intro thread didn't he? If it exists, it doesn't seem to be showing up in his history now. Maybe I missed it? Can anyone find that?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You are probably thinking about this software, as it's famous now (and free):

Signature

Something like this might help (part of it might be free):

Salience Engine

I hope that helps.

Kev

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
*redacted*

WTF do I knwow?

You guys are awesome.

Gonna do the dishes.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Mr. Mask mentioned astr0's intro thread didn't he? If it exists, it doesn't seem to be showing up in his history now. Maybe I missed it? Can anyone find that?

I went through every thread in introductions from Jun, 2010 (1 mo before creation of profile) until Nov, 2010 just after the date of first thread. Premis being you must create an into before any other thread. I didn't find the thread, maybe I missed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In case some else wants to take a stab.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
Aww, I'm more suspended than I might seem. And intrigued. I could be swayed even. To a small degree. Not the breakaway civilization part, however, where the un-smashable highly polished disk/person took them to the oort cloud and beyond finding incredible easter eggs and reuniting us with our long lost kin all the while sucking our brain 'puters Matrix-style.

I'm even starting to see a more probable explanation than our old pals the myth-makers...although some intelligence ops--in that scenario--do play a role.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yeah, I totally hear you. It's a good story and I think that we were all well prepared to deal with it in our own special ways.

I like to think somehow that this is a very different discussion going down then it would have been 3 or 4 years back.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Back tomorrow or so.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Bybyots because: *really doing the dishes now.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let's take another look at this. astr0 references Steven Greer:

Please understand I am replying to your entire quote, not just the part above.

Herre is a scenario: You are out late at night and experience a revelation in both the physical and spiritual. You find truths so harsh, so deep and so extreme that it takes your soul to the edge. Whilst sat at the edge you start to notice that others who have gone to the edge and spoken out die very early and very mysterious deaths. So you sit and ponder a while.

Then you notice - a few of your fellow edge travellers are still alive and well and speaking about what they know. How is this? because they live by the rule of 75.

75% truth or below mixed with a massive dose of horse crap and the powers that be obey the rules and leave you alone and your readers are free to try disseminate the truth from false hood. Go over the 75 and you are fair game for a short sharp drop off a bridge.

Do I believe the 75% rule? hell yes I do. You can see it day in day out around this subject matter. Dr Greer obviously to me took the raw absolute truth and threw it onto the tabel and is in my opinion back peddling like a mo'fo to get under the radar once more and hit the magic numbers.

What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but is astr0 implying Greer has the truth, too?! I haven't read the context, but thought I'd throw it out there before dinner.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

From that quote...Yup…its pretty clear Astr0 is saying Greer kicked out some real truth.

Got scared of the response and then started to make a fool of himself in order to tell the PTB that he was just joking or didn't mean it.

That’s an interesting methodology because it is one other experts in fields utilize to frame “truth” in certain ways that hide stuff from others

Sort of like Jesus’
“Cast not pearls at the feet of swine”

This is somewhat like:

Cast not truth before the barrel of a gun…because it’s loaded and aimed at you!

edit on 31-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 1-8-2014 by tetra50 because: still learning when to shut up.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It seems a lot has been going on while I have been mostly lurking and working. I'm too late for the party but there is one thing that bothers me greatly and hasn't been brought up so far, I think.

As I've said here before the idea that black triangles are some form of human craft has been pushed real hard. We had Edgar Fouche, a self-confessed "N dot dot"-agent, who was the public face for whoever spun the TR-3B meme out. We have the NIDS study which claimed that the triangles are experimental craft. The data disagreed so then they said it was covert craft. i'm pretty sure that many here know of NIDS alleged connections to The Aviary.

We have two more or less suspicious sources pushing for a human explanation. Then we have a lot of people who just think that the triangles are awfully lot like stealth bombers from 20 minutes into the future. It's a perfectly reasonable hypothesis but it tends to be based around the idea that the Triangles appeared in 1989. Which is not true. The earliest report I have personaly come across was from 1952. Supposedly there are sightings streching as far back as the 19th century. Even the most arcane black tech hypotheses fade into an evening horizon of disbelief as we move past Die Glocke into an era when man had barely invented electricity.

We can never be 100% sure of witness testimony but witnesses rather consistently describe these craft as having capabilities beyond any Earth tech, perhaps even technology itself. There's also something else if you dig deeper. The giant UFOs which seem to have come from the same family. There have been hexagonal, diamond shaped, rectangular and other type of UFOs which seem to have the same style too.

All this and we have agencies which appear to be involved in UFO misinformation pushing these things as cargo blimps and tactical recon planes with plasma toruses for engines. Perhaps I am just an eternal contrarian but when everybody looks at one direction I want to look at the other.

So, what do I see at the other direction? Perhaps the only genuine alien mystery there is to the UFO phenomenon. Now there have been many impressive sightings of classical saucers and such which I am not willing to discount offhand. However some of the early nuts and bolts craft seems somewhat...too nuts and bolts. The existence of something like Project Silverbug does not help. And these things are what gets pushed as alien technology.

The people browsing this forum have probably gone over a million times over potential reasons for an UFO coverup. One element which is commonly cited is that no goverment can admit that it is not in control of it's skies. POTUS can't just say "yea they're leisurely violating our airspace, there's nothing we can do and we don't know what they want from us".

The cherry on the top of the cake is the fact that this Astr0-episode occured relatively soon after Fouche spilled his beans in a drunken rant. Perhaps the triangle pushers needed to spin a new, more comprehensive meme after to old one had got all frayed at the edges. A meme with no originator that can confess his sins in a drunken rant. A meme that utilises the most modern methods avaiable. A comprehensive meme that covers nearly all the troubling exceptions to the human triangle meme. Except for the paleo triangle sightings. You can spin a tall tale of nazi time machines out of a nuclear bomb project but you can't spin hyper-advanced space projects out of 19th century civilization. The suspension of disbelief fails at some point. This new meme has pushed it to the breaking point.

They're getting desperate. Why? Is perhaps because MUFON received a record amount of sighting reports last year? Are our triangular visitors stepping up their game, whatever that may be?

Of course I may just be paranoid. But I debated a bit with Astr0. I don't want to talk ill of people but I need to get this out. I don't buy the meltdown theory. He had a debating style where he completely ignored the questions he did not seem to have ready-made answers to. He readily rebutted my points about Fouche. Fair enough. But he could not come up with an answer when I speculated that surely a hyper-advanced civilization would have more convenient computer systems than some human cloud networking. No answer. Nothing. In my experience people who are let's say dangerously passionate about a subject will almost invariable come up with an answer to a question about the subject. He could have just said "no, there isn't" or some other rebuttal. But I got nothing. He did not seem to be interested in engaging in debate but rather pushing his POV. It could have been just his style but it also felt like he was seeding information. Making fiction. Weaving a meme. Professional style.

That leaves with us either him being right, a lone fantasist with too much time or disinfo. I don't buy the story myself. He would not have lived to spill the beans if he was speaking the truth. The two last options? I give the lone deranger option 25% chance and the disinfo a 75%. He lacked the passion of a person getting sucked into some vortex of an esoteric interest turned into insanity.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I wanted to input vs. the 75% rule.

It makes sense of the more novel information that I'm personally experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance over... except that he pm'd me right before that final post with "I'll answer any question with 100% accuracy in the next few minutes" and then wrote that final ... synopsis.

I just feel so wide eyed and brain damaged even considering it... and if it's b.s., then the whole, long process was so dastardly and evil... and the guy didn't "feel" like a manipulative, evil guy... sigh, you're right GUT, I've had a rough mental time with this episode... it's an unusual string of info that I'm fluctuating on and know I'll regret posting anything in a few days... or right now... or yesterday.

EDIT: and as far as the above estimate of the situation... everything hinges on the (at least) 4 guys who have been long term, active members. If what they say is true about personal experiences of confirmation it could either only be at least partly true or the efforts of a team from an alphabet agency or equivalent. Or one guy with much tech knowledge and a bunch of fantasists. I mean it isn't just one guy if it's b.s.... and thus interesting, too.

edit on 8/1/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/1/2014 by Baddogma because: add more... distracted

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I don't think you are suffering from cognitive dissonance in my opinion, now not to say you aren't torn between two theories but I think the issue is proximity. Because you are too close to the issue it becomes out of focus. Step back by removing yourself from the equation and perhaps a more 20/20 vision will present itself. Drop all the information that came via PM from all parties and analyze the data that exists.

I think its the PM's that have you stumbling because you are forced to analyze additional data that may or may not pertain the the solution. Two options exist right, he told the truth or lied via PM. there are reason to share info as a PM instead of public which doesn't make the data any more true. In fact, it could be argued the opposite, by speaking to you privately and in confidence feeds a little something called ego. Now you have to fight with yourself whether he was genuine or lying, and whether its obvious or not, your ego appreciates the the stoking not unlike a cat, once it happens it feels good and you don't want to let it go.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey since we are on the topic of # sandwiches with 25% GMO/ 75% Organic, let us look at parallels:

Holding to the 75%/25% let's look at one of Mr Aquino's first AMA responses regarding UFO's. When I think of disinformation, I think its best to assume one would start out with fact to build creditability so let's break down the post.

First of all, the vast majority of legitimate UFO sightings (i.e. not weather anomalies, liars, people having religious or drug visions, etc.) fall into two categories: sightings of Black Program aircraft and deception operations (triangulated image projections, soundcasts, etc.). The amount and sophistication of both are much more extensive and advanced than most people imagine. Check this list for a start.

Yeah, that feels about right to me...builds creditability.

Immediately after this paragraph, down the rabbit hole we go:

There is also all sorts of UFO detection that remains unidentified and unexplained. Lots of stuff hits the Earth's atmosphere all the time and disappears [often burns up] before it gets much attention. Remember too that there's a awful lot of space junk up there from decades of USA & USSR launches, too much to track everything, and every now and then pieces of it fall down here.

That said, and not stepping into Classified sources, I personally buy Roswell as authentically ET. The periodic government re-explanations about various kinds of balloons, crash dummies, and frisbees are pretty funny; this is one of those things that was clearly not done by PSYOP professionals; as we'd have done an airtight, or in this case spacetight, job. And too many interlocking accounts by credible persons with no motive [particularly after "witnessing Roswell" became an automatic ticket to ridicule].

My first conclusion was BP aircraft, but this didn't jibe with the 4 little grey pilots that so many people kept bumping into all the way to Wright. They don't have little grey 4-fingered test pilots at A51.

But this created another problem. Everyone kept handling these little fellows without any bioprotection whatever. In the real world, the big worry about "alien invasion" has nothing to do with Martians in death-ray machines; it's The Andromeda Strain. Our quick-response "interests" are in that direction. This planet has been building up its biosphere for a long time, and life here has adapted to it. You bring in a bug from some other biosphere, no one knows what could happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=maquino

Oh and we are just getting started! Let's spare no expense to a drooling public, which reminds me of the quote MM used in his Campkiller video:

Jacques Vallée attempted to interest Spielberg in an alternative explanation for the phenomenon. In an interview on Conspire.com, Vallée said, "I argued with him that the subject was even more interesting if it wasn't extraterrestrials. If it was real, physical, but not ET. So he said, 'You're probably right, but that's not what the public is expecting — this is Hollywood and I want to give people something that's close to what they expect.'"[10]

en.m.wikipedia.org...ée

It's also worth reiterating another quote by Vallée:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH"). It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors."

So if we (we, meaning his inclination) follow this logic that many/most genuine woo-woo sightings are not physical at all but materialize from a light sources, than how does this story of flying to Oort Cloud to see super sized phallus...err, pillar of light?

It should also be worth noting that the link Mr Aquino was so gracious to provide has the black triangles listed as number four just after the Tr3B and X-43, to reference for us a visual understanding of his previous point:

Link to top secret craft

First of all, the vast majority of legitimate UFO sightings (i.e. not weather anomalies, liars, people having religious or drug visions, etc.) fall into two categories: sightings of Black Program aircraft and deception operations (triangulated image projections, soundcasts, etc.). The amount and sophistication of both are much more extensive and advanced than most people imagine. Check this list for a start.

He also makes it clear that the greatest concern from ET's is the andromeda strain and fear of contamination. Having said this, it must be taken into account to have this woven story creditable:

There's only one explanation why the Roswell bioexposure didn't have all sorts of immediate & rippling consequences, and that is that Earth's biosystem had already taken theirs into account. Meaning there had been previous exposure to, and assimilation of/adaptation to, this ET biomaterial. And far enough back in prehistory for it to blend smoothly into evolutionary development here. [You do this short-term, you get something like the Black Death or the AIDS epidemic.]

edit on 1-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

Your post definitely got a star from me.

I'm a rebel too.. I may even have 'oppositional defiance disorder' ;-) (yes, that's a real diagnosis).

But this black triangle ufo thing being human technology -- really has been upsetting my stomach.
Now I can understand the point of view that there MAY be a splinter group of humans who have
a somewhat higher amount of tech.. no problem with that theory...

But the people who push the drekk bilge water that the black triangles in question fall into that
explanatory bucket --- have never seen one up close like I have... and of course as you say, there
have been reports of black triangles back to biblical times perhaps... certainly back to 1952 or before.

Now yes.. this current crop of black triangles could be something like a blimp with stealth technology
AND a 'psychotronic generator' which pushes false images into people's minds..

But the original crop of black triangles are something else ... and as everyone knows I propose the Vallee
/ spiritual entity / control loop theory.

There certainly COULD be these fake UFO / psychotronic craft being used to further psyop / magnify the
'real phenomenon' so some group can piggy back onto UFO hysteria and conditioning for their purpose..
there could be a group which is trying to 'work with' or 'shanghai' the control loop entity's game for their
own purpose.. however if this is true.. I highly suspect they will get bit in the ass by the CLE like everyone
else who has ever 'worked with it' has been bitten. It's a self-centered, petulant child with delusions of
god-hood, just like the racial unconscious of the human race is...

Now Boeing or whatever could reveal some blimp tech nonsense at any time.. and that wouldn't in any
way change my analysis.. the whole point here is to keep humans permanently off balance.. NEVER
letting them know what is true or not true.. so that they may be manipulated and used.. it's the same
reason religion was invented.. spirituality was invented.. it's an old tune..and I'm tired of listening to it.

The Control Loop Entity (CLE) and any splinter beings need to grow up and get a real life and stop being
blood-sucking parasites on the human race.

KPB

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

BD,

You may be 'cycling' in your mind and emotions to a harmful degree. You can 'chill pill' my friend.
You really can.

There are multiple layers of deception at work at all times.

Humans want meaning and simple answers.. so it's easy to be manipulated by stories like this one..
it's emotionally appealing that there might be ONE answer. Unfortunately that's not how this world works..

It's like classic newtonian physics.. it's both right and oh so much not right.. (general relativity is 'more right')
But quantum mechanics is 'more right' and it doesn't unify with Einstein. Then you add in dark energy,
dark matter and the higgs particle.. and before long you start babbling how we are in a giant simulation..
that 'god' is in fact running things in some giant quantum computer (I didn't even mention quantum information
theory and chaos theory and automata theory!).

The thing to keep in mind, is that the layer of deception that we most get our panties in a twist over,
like this whole affair we are discussing now.. is just the very outermost layer of the deception.. and those
'supposed insiders' don't even know that they are being used! And the layer behind them that feeds them
this crap, if they didn't just dream it up themselves.. are also being used.. without knowing it..

Really.. us silly ATS'ers in this thread.. who respect Vallee at least.. in a certain sense may have a better
grip on this phenomenon than 2-3 layers deep into the 'inside'.

Be well.

Kevin

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's telling, that 'Forbidden Planet' is one of Aquinos favorite movies of all time.. and
he uses it to explain the Great Pyramid and other things.. I concur that, that movie
is perhaps the most important movie ever made.. as it demonstrates a great truth
about our world.. it has vast explanatory power for all phenomenon, both 'real' and
'psychological'. Throw in the magician's self-delusion story and magician's trick
explanations..and in fact you'll see that MA knew far more than you'd expect he did.

KPB

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join