It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Thank you... now that I am actually losing sleep because other posters I trust are telling me that outside sources are confirming a slew of independent aspects, I kick myself for not taking it too seriously. I should have asked really important questions... though it IS nice to know the breakaways views on death...heh.

I would have loved to ask about their culture and economics and more about our history... and I'm still fluctuating with cognitive dissonance... but the more I ponder it, the more sense it makes, rather than less... and that is not normal to novel information of that nature.

If true, then I blew it... Astr0 was very nice to me and offered to answer "anything with 100% accuracy" and I was a tad unprepared... and frankly, wasted.

EDIT and we are starting a study thread to collate info, trace timelines, and coax certain reluctant members to publicly tell about their personal experiences with the guy ...that include being awakened by "RK-ers" in white clean suits saying "hi" before they are put back to sleep in their bedrooms... there are many, many reasons I'm taking this one thread quite seriously.

ETAx2: And of course, that doesn't invalidate some of the thoughts on this thread about interactions with energy beings of all stripes... in fact, it rather strengthens it. Certain kinds of high tech UFOs, though, are explained... as well as the abduction scenario. Random energy beings from the void or a system of them playing with us, leeching off us... is still possible.

edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: added culture

edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 7/29/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Thank you... now that I am actually losing sleep because other posters I trust are telling me that outside sources are confirming a slew of independent aspects, I kick myself for not taking it too seriously. I should have asked really important questions... though it IS nice to know the breakaways views on death...heh.

I would have loved to ask about their culture and economics and more about our history... and I'm still fluctuating with cognitive dissonance... but the more I ponder it, the more sense it makes, rather than less... and that is not normal to novel information of that nature.

If true, then I blew it... Astr0 was very nice to me and offered to answer "anything with 100% accuracy" and I was a tad unprepared... and frankly, wasted.

EDIT and we are starting a study thread to collate info, trace timelines, and coax certain reluctant members to publicly tell about their personal experiences with the guy ...that include being awakened by "RK-ers" in white clean suits saying "hi" before they are put back to sleep in their bedrooms... there are many, many reasons I'm taking this one thread quite seriously.

ETAx2: And of course, that doesn't invalidate some of the thoughts on this thread about interactions with energy beings of all stripes... in fact, it rather strengthens it. Certain kinds of high tech UFOs, though, are explained... as well as the abduction scenario. Random energy beings from the void or a system of them playing with us, leeching off us... is still possible.

You can chillax safely. :p The details on Orion don't jive, coupled with a complete lack of required infrastructure, and a general lack of stealth when it comes to lighting off nuclear pulse units in the solar system. Its...inventive but oh dear lord; it sounds like he's having a psychotic break. I think he needs help.

Also remember the deception angle. Human or otherwise. IMHO this has Miragemen all over it ya know?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

If you mean Miragemen as in Miragemen, that's what was refreshing about the story: it had not one iota of any of the beleaguered American UFO thang at all.

Did it?

Hold on lemme check it again...

...nope, not a shred. Although one might make an argument for it being homegrown from the ATS loop.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I hope so, sir... but the story is far more involved... he was pm'ing with people for a few weeks before the "meltdown" and much of that was explained.

Other posters saw a craft when and where he said it would be and a certain person in the know regarding black aircraft asked an outside source and got a response that, he says, confirmed it.

Make of it what you will... but as I said, I have never encountered so many various confirmations of a fake story... never.

I get the laugh factor... but the more I learn, the more I wonder... and again, that's never happened before with these types of stories.

EDIT: though an involved effort by spooks with resources would fit... but why? I can't compute it...

edit on 7/30/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

If you mean Miragemen as in Miragemen, that's what was refreshing about the story: it had not one iota of any of the beleaguered American UFO thang at all.

Did it?

Hold on lemme check it again...

I mean it sounds like disinfo to me. Mr Mask has a good point - this is an out of nowhere character shift for this guy. I think this is an attempt at meme propagation with propagandistic overtones. The guys who photographed the mystery triangles over Texas - they had a weird tip off like this too. Either to show off what we have, or get the GRU analysts pulling in the overtime.

Something very weird is going down here.

edit: Alternatively we could be looking at someone trying to socially engineer Zaphod. The 'forevermen' stuff is just the Ascended Master schtick rehashed.
edit on 12014f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

EDIT: though an involved effort by spooks with resources would fit... but why? I can't compute it...

Same reason SERPO was run.

Alternatively, its the Control System frantically trying to get our attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

The 'forevermen' stuff is just the Ascended Master schtick rehashed.

No it's not. The Forever Man is all of sleeping humanity that is able to be harnessed in to a widely distributed compute-cluster that barfs up coordinates so that the diamomd-hulled starships don't smash in to #.

There weren't any ascended masters.

There was no Alien Agenda nor were there any Ancient Aliens.

There wasn't any nationalism in it because it's a multi-national team.

The only way that I can see the tale as potentially mimetic is in that reading it made me want to write fan-fiction.

Meh. SERPO had an all-star cast, Astr0 is just some dude (with access to diamond-hulled starships).

The closest thing that I can relate it to is this thing...

Thing

Before I sleep I will say that for better or worse, that's how it's done: the only way in to The Control System is to write your way in.

Astr0 did it in two posts. What makes it live, any of the writing, is the friction created by the dialectic; by the discussion of a story and by arguing over what makes it good, or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

The 'forevermen' stuff is just the Ascended Master schtick rehashed.

Before I sleep I will say that for better or worse, that's how it's done: the only way in to The Control System is to write your way in.

Astr0 did it in two posts. What makes it live, any of the writing, is the friction created by the dialectic; by the discussion of a story and by arguing over what makes it good, or not.

...That was what I was worried about. Aren't we engaged in some level of that by discussing the concepts?

If thats the case, then Astr0 has spawned something judging by the sighting reports.
edit on 12014f3103America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It is false information and setting dangerous precedent as susceptible ATS members have been drawn into the disinformation process, i would trust no-one who was appearing to confirm any aspect of it as there are serious undertones of active recruitment involved, people are being offered 'inside', the only question is whether it is an individual Astr0 that has initiated this or whether he himself is being used.

There is also the question of claiming to be behind the sleep paralysis/alien abduction phenomena as well as the spiritual 'total recall' scenario which takes one into the realms of the Spiritual and Demonic, so aside from the Sci-Fi there are dangerous occult principles involved, pretty much the Devil and all his works otherwise known as the usual suspects, they had been kind of quiet.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yes!

But we are caught in 'choose the form of the destructor' (Ghost Busters of course) mode.
The one thing the control loop entity hates most of all is to be ignored. I could almost wonder
if it would start triggering nukes if we ignore it for long enough (to get our attention back).

Let me be very specific here.

If you dig deeply and honestly into the unconscious mind of ANY person, you will find a part
of it that rants and raves and has delusions of god-hood... sound familiar?

I don't know what the control loop entity originally was.. no idea.... I have postulated things
in the past.. but I really don't know.. but what 'it' has become is plugged into our unconscious
processes.. 'it' is our child which WE have created.

To understand 'it' we must do that awful thing -- understand ourselves and face ourselves
honestly.

My opinion.

KPB

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

My opinion? I've been very nice to withhold it.. but since you asked..

It APPEARS to me, that there is a faction of military industrial complex folks, who are
FAKING the 'real' (Vallee style deception UFOs) with technology, to force the control loop
entity to keep manifesting in the direction of it's own FAKE UFO's (all ufos.. whether 'real'
or the military-like clones are all FAKE... for the purpose of psyopping society).

It's a global secret invisible war.. who gets to control the future and how?

Will it be the fake UFO's and fake aliens with their military-industrial complex sponsors,
or will it be the fake UFO's and the fake religious figures, with their theosophy sponsors
who THINK they will get to control the world?

The real GAS of this however, is that the 'control loop entity' is playing BOTH sides, and
NEITHER will get to 'win' the 'secret invisible war'.

These folks who are supposedly 'leaking' 'real' 'black ops info' -- while some of what they
are leaking has some validity from a technology and planning side...

are in fact stooges of the 'control loop entity' and being used on ATS and wherever they
spread their theories. I doubt they know it. i doubt they are conscious disinfo agents.

This is a recognized pattern by Jonh Keel and Vallee...

in the beginning such 'knowers' seem reputable and impressive.. then they melt down..
the 'control loop entity' loves to do that to people... it's what happens nearly 100%
of the time.

KPB

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just remember where you're at y'all when you are here. A petri dish. Collected, labeled, observed, and subject to having all kinds of stuff introduced into this warm & gooey medium.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Ahhh, thanks for the input Kantz... I thought along the same lines myself... heck, I've been running possibilities pretty much constantly and am tired of running! ADD and even if this is a snake pit ... isn't that in itself fascinating? I love snake pits... call me Carlos Danger, heh.

Also KPB. GUT... the only reason I brought it up was the odd verifications from folks I have grown to at least think I knew... online "know" anyway... I remain the uber skeptic, but I'd be a fool to ignore something like this that points to either a shade of truth or a coordinated effort by someone or something.

Either way this is novel... it isn't one guy spinning out... unless he's owned all those other accounts for years and can keep several different persona in perfect tone and feel of personality.

A true "rabbit warren..."

ETA and really, guys and others on this thread who know who you are, I'd like some input into this "affair" from the best minds on this site... being on this thread already and all about just this subject... it's a tad relevant!

ADD: and if I go that route... maybe I'm the only one who's really on this site? Brain in vat and nature of info stuff that! Heh...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's a good story, that's it.

What? You guys want the location of the golden bolt that dismantles the tale?

It's in the part of the tale where there are two humanities: those guys and us. Nothing like that will ever work for us; it's either everyone here gets out alive, or "no one here gets out alive".

When you remove that bolt you'll find a panel comes loose that also reveals his slip up with the "liquid filled suits", he got lazy there, we disintegrate and turn to jello in space, liquid suits won't do it.

Our bodies aren't leaving here, as they ground the whole network that the CS operates on.

And that's it.

Now, don't y'all get yer Geschwind Syndrome in a bunch.

It's just a story, like all the other stories.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And, I thought I'd lay out why, exactly, I'm taking this seriously... for you and me... the cog diss is strong with this one and my 'belief meter' is fluctuating wildly, but the info remains as is...

1) A long term poster, Astr0, with def knowledge of aircraft and all things black project... so much info a long term mod, who isn't exactly prone to this level of bamboozlement, is impressed. ADD: Astr0 points to things old hats in black tech hadn't seen or considered. The info is veeeery good... meaning old patents, ideas, etc.

2) The poster, Astr0, has none of the earmarks of the usual attention seeker or borderline personality... grammar, tone, knowledge... all point to a UK guy of above average IQ and manners in the military/sciences.

3) A long process of getting to know certain people online and cultivating relationships... mass PMing of info he keeps off the boards, starting to hint about more than some black in-the-know.

4) I come in ... hear some things... he starts communicating... I judge, for many reasons re: info and demeanor (for what it's worth) he's as he says... or at least close to it. He lays out bombshells and then ends it all with that epic post.

5) Certain other long term posters on the Aero-tech forums tell me that they have awakened to guys in clean suits in their rooms at night, after messaging said Astr0... more than 2, BTW. ADD: and one tells me that through a personal message, he's led through a mind visualization exercise that "scares him and elicits never before experienced sensations and visions." (That's a bit that's relevant that I forgot).

6) Others say they have had weird, vivid dreams regarding this whole RK thing. They wonder if they are in communication... too embarrassed to admit publicly, as are the ones who saw "RKers."

7) One long term poster (diff guy... maybe) says he saw exotic tech in CA right when and where Astr0 told him to look.

8) A certain person of trust says outside verification of different aspects of the tale have been verified by reliable sources.

9) And the general, genial, mentally healthy tone of Astr0... going back through his posts one gets a feel for him... it doesn't compute as a bored savant toying with people... doesn't mean it isn't , and there's no cult of personality being cultivated, no obvious gain... and then there are the above facts (or alledged facts...heh... hate the internet sometimes!).

I'm at least trained as a journalist... I could not publish on the above 'facts'... but I certainly am interested. Thoughts?

edit on 7/30/2014 by Baddogma because: more on 5

edit on 7/30/2014 by Baddogma because: added more

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

True, that.... veeeeeery true.

Yet I personally need more brain power on this one... I'd hate to consider bad info.

Though as a story... it's wonderful and so darn human. That's probably all we'll ever get on it, but it wouldn't hurt to cross reference and brainstorm, no?

Incidentally, all the cross checks done so far support the story and timeline... considering the info poor nature of said tale, that amounts to just a smidge of credibility... but these things usually crumble fast if total b.s.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Though as a story... it's wonderful and so darn human.

It sure is, and I agree that that is all we will ever get on it.

...considering the info poor nature of said tale,

Within the context of "things written on the internet", and if I didn't know the source of the story, I would think that I had read the best synopsis for a video game I have ever read.

I liked the ships that stick together because of the "feathers" annealed in to their hides by nuclear lasers. I also really liked the idea of using sleeping humanity as a distributed compute-cluster.

It's also fun to share excitement over a story with another, so thanks.

Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It was the meme of The Secret College, those humanists above sectarian Religion, off out into deep space to found the New New Atlantis.

The end of our foundation is the knowledge of causes, and secret motions of things; and the enlarging of the bounds of human empire, to the effecting of all things possible.

Quite possibly only the fantasy of an individual who would like to belong to such a self proclaimed elite, though he did seem to want to take others along for the ride, but still built upon the premise of a recognizable and historic institution with regards to Free Masonry.

It's certainly the case that there are those who would like to extrapolate memory directly from the human subconscious and directly implant suggestion within it, as a basis of control, were the stars would be the limits riding the crest of the wave of combined human consciousness.

Yes others can consider the greater context to try and determine if this was an individual fantasist or part of a co-ordinated dis-information/propaganda agenda, it was just when he had mentioned he had been dropping hints to certain individuals and had in some way chosen them that seemed to suggest greater agenda.
edit on Kpm731210vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday3031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

BD truth is stranger than fiction you know....I for one will never fault one for trying to consider all possibilities.

Heck I was pondering yesterday that what humans call 'spirituality' and we call (in part) the control loop entity could just as reasonably be explained by a bracewell probe arriving on earth and innundating us with undetectable self replicating nannites which have psychoactive/psychoyronic effects on us. Its as good a theory as any.

These days I'm more intetested in proximate symptomology than in deluding myself that I understand genuine ultimate core realities...

One could just as easily consider themselves a 'Shaman' say using the bracewell/nannite model...learning to perceive and interact with another 'system' is the key....ultimate realities will probably always be beyond us. Don't get your human ego entwined with 'it' whatever 'it' is and you will probably get to keep your sanity.

KPB

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I liked Astr0 from the very first time he crossed my radar in a pm and then from his posts. I also know he has some association with the forum of a well known ex-member (Zorgon.) I generally like them folk, too, although our views often greatly differ.

I've just come across this stuff and I haven't read it all and backtracked the "historical" posts and points, so I don't have much of an opinion yet, and I'm not sure I wanna spend that much time here as I have been enjoying spending more time offline.

Then again, something is stirring and nibbling down there in my subconscious, so I'll dig for a bit and see if any connections magnetically attract.

No slam on AstrO, but there definitely are folk with multiple online personas running around here that are pretty damn good. Some fairly brilliant sociopathic types that are jus' havin' a little fun, and then there are the professional sociopaths of the ABC sort.

Does anyone remember the exit of the "All Roads Lead to Rome" author? I gave that boy hell on the thread that turned out to be his last one. Once he was ex-communicated so to speak--feeling a tad guilty--I contacted him and dug deeper and subsequently came to the conclusion that someone had played a number on him. He bit the bait and got swallowed. Not saying that he didn't spin anything...just that he didn't spin it all from whole-cloth.

So, yeah, this could be a simple case of meltdown, or it could have basis in some fact, or it could be something quite--and more ominously--different. That is to say, the more human aspect of the control system.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join