It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Overdue Intro,A Rant and a Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gary714

Sorry to hear, man. Good luck with the reporter an all, and hope it works out fine in the end and you find a better place real soon.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Not all trailer parks are bad, MMk? The same way that not all apartment buildings are not projects.

Good luck, Gary. It's tough out there, just keep trying and never give up.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

You're right, my bad. The one you live is wonderful…

I live in an HOA. The rules in both these type places beget the petty bureaucracies and favoritism indicative of both.

So given a choice between them and not them?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't live in a trailer park or apartment building, and I don't think I'm better than anyone either

And I would never live in some community where they tell you what to do on your own property. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Fair enough…

By the way, my mom bought into an HOA and I moved in with her after she developed heart trouble (before I knew what HOAs were about).

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Good that you're taking care of your mom.
I hope that she gets better.
I went through that with my mom about this time last year. It was the roughest thing that I've been through.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Thank you so much for that kind comment. It is the hardest chore I ever took (but warms my soul).

Her disease is debilitating and progressive, she just came out of a three day bout with it. Last night she was her usually bitchy self. Thats how I know she is feeling better, lol.

Glad to see you did the same for your mom. Now, off to fight HOA politics at the head office… turah trah turah…

regards,

intrptr

top topics

<< 1   >>

join