It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President of The EU something curious (Durao Barroso)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello,
ok this is going to be my first thread ever on ats actually i did this account to respond to a topic i really forgot what was about but i'm going to use this to actually do a thread for something "funny" about the EU president.

First of all I am portuguese so Mr Durao Barroso is also portuguese (from Portugal) I'm living in England for about 13 years yes i know that's not odd but what happen to me is this.

when you live in a different culture for so long you actually start to get a different mentality, a different sense of life a different perspective about about the system , a different everything and this was my "wake up call".

The name Durao Barroso translated to english means "Strict Barroso" for my experience on my native culture no one uses names like those in Portugal, its like an american call Al Capone to the US president has a nickname. What makes me think no offense to the americans who actually dominate ats with threads but i think durao barroso was just a tool made by the americans to get control of europe. I can say this with no proof at all because for what i can see and it was completely erased from google and the internet Durao Barroso actually study on the USA, when he went to portugal and was elected prime minister (i still was in portugal at the time) "he just came out of the blue "and after that he actually just resign from his position has prime minister in his own words "to get a bigger job" he actually resign from the position of prime minister of portugal to be the EU president what actually made me think its was just a big "gamble" coming From the Americans (when i say Americans is the american government not actually the people) this was just a taught about it and post it on ats with i know i'm going to be "attacked" by some of you because i'm not presenting any proof.

"back to a different mentality" i just start connecting the dots and for some "cosmic" reason everything made sense and at the same time it doesn't make any sense. I think is one of those thing you must understand portuguese culture to understand what am i talking about or you just don't understand a word what am i trying to say but i know there is a lot of intelligent people in here to understand it.

what i think "in a portuguese perspective" is Durao Barroso is Just a peon in this big chess game.

PS: i'd loved to elaborate more about this but i just don't have the time just came here to take this out of my chest.In the future if i got the time i will do a better Thread about this subject thank you for now.

your thoughts about this and thank you all.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are a beautiful mind my friend, you are on track with your thinking. You will notice all countries who's native tongue is not English, all have leader's that have been schooled in either England or the America's finest Universities. Yet their Bio's say they came for terrible poverty etc. Where did they even get the Money to travel abroad, let alone be able to afford Oxford or Harvard ? You get it. Yes they are bought and paid for ass-ets.
edit on 24-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jahlv

Durao is his first last name and while it may be rare, I don't really know, it is of portugese origen.

He is a politician so educated in the US or not...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jahlv

You clearly have good instinct. However. Americans aren't behind everything... probably not even America, at this point.

They all seem to come ' out of the blue ' . How did Lennon/Trotsky get to Moscow ? Mao back to China... Ho to Hanoi?

Clinton or Obama to Washington, for that matter. I will seek answers as always. Thanks.

top topics

join