It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Emptive Conditioning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

If you were an alien that possessed the knowledge required for interstellar travel, the ideas of invading, con questing, conquering, warring, violence, willfully harming, killing etc etc. almost positively wouldnt exist anywhere in the minds or practices of your kind. If it ever existed in your world it wouldve been long forgotten, 10s, 1000s, millions of years ago. As far as we know, we are the only self aware sentient life forms capable of choice that practice almost like a facet of global culture these kinds of un evolved, horrific things in the entire universe. As far as Im aware there is not even one suggested, substantiated incident or reason to suspect visiting alien beings may be malicious, dangerous, violent. There is no logic to that notion period. The only reason some people worry, speculate consider that aliens may be malicious, is because we are. If any beings should be in fear of alien life the ones we call aliens should be of us. we torment ,kill, assault, traumatize and bring suffering willfully to countless life forms including other humans each and every day on this planet. It seems incredibly likely that the exact reason ufos dont land, followed by aliens emerging from their craft to interact with humanity face to face is because they are perfectly aware they would be killed at best, captured, imprisoned, dissected ,tortured at worst without hesitation. Oh there are people like myself and others Im aware of in this forum, scattered about the internet, certain friends of mine, my countrymen here and there who would welcome them like family, like distant tribal members of the highest honor... but Im going to say for every one human who would welcome them however different they may seem , greet them in peace and treat them as precious members of the one consciousness, there are thousands who would emerge and destroy them. If they are here observing us, it is out of concern due to the fact that we are making our way into space. Intelligent, but spiritually, morally overall incredibly deficient. beneath the lowest order of life forms. Monsters with technology. At least a controlling portion of human kind is. Ill stop here. I could go on for 10 more hours. Sincerely.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ogthesamurai

I believe that you would be correct...and like you id welcome them with open arms...if I was invited to live amongst them id leave right now...would be such a great experience....I forgot all about this thread haha.

<< 1   >>

join