It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Emptive Conditioning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know this is a few days old but I thought I would share this. A new tea advert has been made which features an alien invasion which is stopped in it's tracks by the Tetley animated characters offering tea.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It occurred to me that this could be a very clever way of conditioning people to the possibilities of alien contact. Notice the headline news on the tv in the background advising mobile networks were down.

Thoughts anyone?
edit on 24/1/14 by Wirral Bagpuss because: URL messed up!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

My thoughts are it's no different to this ...
Argos Christmas Advert 2011

Clever advertising that inspires more free advertising

edit on 24-1-2014 by gortex because: edit to add vid

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was just reading how interest in aliens and UFO's has tapered way off in the last couple of years.
Now advertisers are bringing it to the forefront again.....hmm.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

it has??? Not on tv, esp. in the U.S. On any given day there is at least one or two ufo themed programming. Some days its all day programming of shows. I sense there is quite a bit of interest stateside. Polls I have seen many times suggest that almost 50% of Americans believe in ufo's. Thats alot of people.

edit on 24pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

if i was an alien that wanted to take over earth id just unleash a virus that woudl kill us and not them...then they can just move in peacefully.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey Peninsula Moggy.

I remember this from when I was a nipper.

If they've been conditioning us then it's taking a long time..............

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe we need conditioned for first contact? We will overreact as usual and totally freak the hell out no matter how much conditioning we receive.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Without conditioning humans would crack for sure and may still with it!
This is what TPTB are afraid of and if anyone thinks that there wont
be mayhem then they are deluded!
Belief systems will be shattered and deemed a fraud.
The anger, fear, shock and dispair will be uncontrollable!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The advertising execs always follow trends to see their products, here is a few examples:

And my favorite:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

They've been conditioning us to like mashed potato, obviously

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So the government or whoever is in the know, have told a tea company about a forthcoming alien invasion?
And when they are making an advertisement, to make sure and put some sort of message for the masses concerning this invasion?
Wow, you might just be onto something there...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I could not care less about the company that is doing the advertising. It could be advertising Swiss cheese for all I care. What I thought was interesting is the subliminal message behind the advertising. Prepping people for some form of First Contact. That was the point I was making.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

I think that argument would have been valid as late as the 1970s, but personally I think that many people are ready for First Contact. I accept there will be those who wont be able to hack it. That is inevitable. Heck even I would need to take a huge gulp and double take if it happens in my lifetime. It is a game changer. But I would not starting panicking unless they are here to eat us V style!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think the vast majority of the planet are convinced there could be life out there already so it wouldn't be the end of the world if we find the proof. Im almost certain that this is not because of a secret pre-emptive campaign by the government using tea bag commercials lol

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How long do you think they will be conditioning us for this "first contact" ... Could it be, first contact simply isn't coming...I personally think if Aliens were going to make a grand entrance it would have happened by now. Instead all we still hear about is abductions, photos and video which are quickly debunked, and no solid, undeniable evidence. Are aliens real? I don't doubt it, have they visited earth even once? most likely not.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

NASA has been doing such conditioning too, ever since the triumph of landing men on the Moon.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ill say this, and say it once: psychological conditioning, both intentional and uninentional, happen every single moment of our lives. That being said, the intentional conditioning regarding the UFO and alien phenomenon should be apparent...

Don't stir the masses, yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You and me both. It's blatant..putting the idea in the subconscious mind of the population.

My guess is that they're ready to go ahead with the next phase of one world government by creating a fake alien invasion with reverse engineered ufo's.

Create a problem. Offer a solution. Solve the problem.

So many different sources tell of reverse engineering.. my money is on that. Too much money already spent on the plan to abort.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

My guess is that they're ready to go ahead with the next phase of one world government by creating a fake alien invasion with reverse engineered ufo's.

I hope so but I thought it was supposed to be project blue beam , reverse engineered UFOs will do just fine though , I just wish they'd get on with it I've been waiting years for this particular conspiracy theory to come to fruition !

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its just my opinion that we (the military) already has some reverse engineered vehicles of some type that they may already be using, and/or still testing. Saw the episode of "UFO Hunters" on Area 51 done in 2008 I think, and a couple of guys from the show climbed to the top of that peak ( Tikaboo) overlooking the base and watched some very interesting something, flying/bobbing up and down. On tv, it looked like an orb of some type, but clearly somebody was trying it out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join