It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robots to Breed with Each Other and Humans by 2045

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

taoistguy
i find it weird that all these males actually want this to happen and find it ethical.

I think most here were posting in jest.But if you want ethics then I will start treating my rubber woman with more respect by giving her 1 day a week off as I may get a trade in deal on her when the new models come out
For the record I was only joking,I DONT OWN a rubber lady!!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My grandfather told me ( female) that the country went to hell when women got the right to vote.

Well, Im here to tell you all.. wait till those robot bitches get the right to vote.. and child support for their hybrid offspring. You nerds and geeks dont know what youre asking for.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

taoistguy
i find it weird that all these males actually want this to happen and find it ethical.

Kinda grimy thread. People joking about wanting a woman chained up in their basement and such is just hitting on some sick stuff.
Where is the grownup discussion on this subject I wonder. Sad world, we can tell alot about people by what they find funny.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Char-Lee

taoistguy

Kinda grimy thread. People joking about wanting a woman chained up in their basement and such is just hitting on some sick stuff.
Where is the grownup discussion on this subject I wonder. Sad world, we can tell alot about people by what they find funny.

Nerds and geeks, Char. Nerds and geeks. These are the same guys who think marrying your cartoon gameboy generated fantasy anime girl with the EEE boobs is a meaningful relationship. They LIVE in moms basement.. the only concept of a long term relationship to some of them is getting a female downstairs and preventing her from leaving. Read some Sci-fi.. the geek dogma is robots, transhumanism, fantasy heroism, and misogyny. Many references to just this line of thinking among some of the most prominent sci fi and futurist and transhumanist authors.

Dont drone me geeks.. just keepin' it real.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Just what we need... the world overrun with energizer bunnies ..

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Artificial Intelligence and Humans breeding?

It's an interesting prospect.
While I don't see this occurring successfully in a physical sense, I think it highly likely in feasibility from an information standpoint.

As I see it, we'll eventually be able to imprint/download/copy our consciousnesses onto/into a synthetic substrate which in turn can be housed in a synthetic body.
Additionally, the process may very well be capable of reversal where an Artificial Intelligence could decant from its artificial substrate into a fully biological blank.

We could then thus have Humans in Robot/Artificial bodies, and Artificial Intelligences inside completely Human biological bodies.

In that sense, I think it quite possible for successful Human on AIHuman body intercourse to result in offspring.
In the other sense, the same might apply from a strictly Informational sense where Artifical on HumanArtifical relations result in a new and unique OS offspring that could then either be implanted in its own artificial body, or even a purpose grown/printed blank human biological body.

Just a thought.

On a side note, such would certainly be a relief to all the lonely people of the world that want to be with someone, but, for whatever reasons either can't find anyone that will put up with them, much less find them attractive.
Through artifice, no one will ever need be single again if they don't want, and everyone could very well be with the hottest personal preferences in appearances they desired.

eh.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have a feeling robot/human fun times will lead to more streamlined Borg

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

TheToastmanCometh
I have a feeling robot/human fun times will lead to more streamlined Borg

So it will be the same thing but different name.

From orgies to Borgies!!

And dont some religious nut say that the meaning behind the B is that it
was written in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great, just when we had to just only deal with std’s, now we will have to worry about computer viruses at the same time. And don’t even think that the lill person down the street, you know the local hacker, won’t have a bit of fun with the first human/robot child, and do strange things with the programming. And just think, that child will be able to trace his family tree back to the first computer, and machines, like the toaster?

But all kidding aside, this is going to be both a blessing and a curse. The blessing will be, that with the advent of machines combining with the human body, to create new solutions to medical problems. One can only ask and imagine if it will mean the end of some diseases, and would it be a virtual reality for those who have say alzheimer’s or parkinsons? Would we be able to preserve the greatest minds of the day, or will it end up being that only the most horrible of all minds, the dictators or those who would trample on the people would get to enjoy this?

It would also allow for the leaving of the planet, think about it, the ability to move beyond our earthly homes, travelling to the stars and seeing the universe, no longer afraid of the confines of time, but taking the long trip into deep space. The wonders of the universe around us.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ironically, in 2045 I'll be... "69"
It seems I'll have a "Second Life"
I could continue in an "infinite loop"
... well let's "stop" here!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would try to get with Bender's ex.

static1.wikia.nocookie.net...

shes kindof thick

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
oh....oh I am sooooooooooo ready....
Can you say, ghost in the shell? Heavy Metal 2000?
The American adult market already have some very impressive product, at a wallet busting $7000...
The Japanese adult market too have an impressive market too, $80 is not too bad, IM me if you really want the name of said sites, lol.
Now all we gotta do is add in the technological aspect of it, moving motor parts, power source and AI...
Viola!! let the private sector take over and my god...heaven.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So they actually propose my wife and kids having an off-button? I wish they would speed up a bit

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Emanuele_C

Yes, I too will have my consciousness uploaded into the programmed afterlife of the Russian oligarchs. At the age of 69. (born 1976)

It sounds like doom. But then again, I've seen some documentaries on those Russian oligarchs, incredible eyes for women. And that Russian spirit, always wanting to share what they can for the betterment of the people... Maybe not so bad.

I have enough respect for folks like Kurzweil, to not let his ideas be translated into "Russians will put your mind into a machine and control your soul in 2045!" The path forward for humans is wide, and full of options. We should never assume the worst of people, when we are all capable of doing so much good. Peace!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Char-Lee

taoistguy

Mmm...yeah, I never intended for that. The ability for human/robot breeding fascinates/baffles/disturbs me - so many emotions. But I'd like to go deeper into the intelligence and intent behind it.

I do not oppose technology like this but it seems to me the advances don't actually benefit the major population in many instances. So the question for me is "why?" Why robot/human breeding, not so much how. And "cui bono" - who benefits?

Thanks for keeping the convo on track

edit on 27-1-2014 by Kmhotaru because: Quote code was incorrect before

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Kmhotaru
reply to post by Char-Lee

Char-Lee

taoistguy

Mmm...yeah, I never intended for that. The ability for human/robot breeding fascinates/baffles/disturbs me - so many emotions. But I'd like to go deeper into the intelligence and intent behind it.

I do not oppose technology like this but it seems to me the advances don't actually benefit the major population in many instances. So the question for me is "why?" Why robot/human breeding, not so much how. And "cui bono" - who benefits?

Thanks for keeping the convo on track

edit on 27-1-2014 by Kmhotaru because: Quote code was incorrect before

Thanks, truely amazing and interesting subject. The answer to your question I am thinking it is... because they can! I have been reading on the amazing things they are doing and could they really hold themselves back when they can actually DO this? I am afraid this will end up just another useful tool for the 80 some who rule the planet. They can have workers who need little are basically human in many ways but pliable )thinking also Stepford Wives). Worker drones for factories and military. Nano built everything means no maintenance.

End the end what would they need with the original human? Nothing, they have as much by way of goods as they need, they feed the new workers and house them sparingly, with no complaints...they have it all with no nasty worker trouble.

If i were god i would not let my creation be done this way so i think it is time, time for another earth cleanup by the creator.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Char-Lee

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Kmhotaru

how does human dna mesh with silicon to create new lifeform?

Not silicon engineered DNA, already been done.

Ohh let Me inform you

Environment & Science
Scientists Create Synthetic Organism

online.wsj.com...

Artificial cell
en.wikipedia.org...

Researchers Say They Created a ‘Synthetic Cell’
By NICHOLAS WADE
Published: May 20, 2010
www.nytimes.com...

Just Recently !

World-first working eukaryotic cell made from plastic

By Grant Banks

January 15, 2014

www.gizmag.com...

and it gets strange !!

Previously, chemists have managed to create artificial cell walls and developed synthetic DNA to produce self-replicating, synthetic bacterial cells. Now, for the first time, researchers have used polymers to produce an artificial eukaryotic cell capable of undertaking multiple chemical reactions through working organelles.

Tyrell Cooperation AKA Blade runner World will soon come in effect a Nexus 6 7 8 will become a reality if to goes afar!!

Or Battle Star Galactica Humanoid Cylons !

Meanwhile

Here some Books to read

Phillip K Dick - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep Movie Bladerunner
Dean Kootz - Demon Seed Movie Same Name

Movies New Battle Star Galactica ,

Star Trek the Motion Picture

Realizing that the machine wants to merge with its creator, Decker offers himself to V'Ger; he merges with the Ilia probe and V'Ger, creating a new form of life that disappears into another dimension. With Earth saved, Kirk directs Enterprise out to space for future missions. Cast

Hell We may be Laughing at this IDEA but dont forget that

Some Scientist's think we living a Simulated Hologram universe !!

that Mean We are nothing but Code ! information of one and zeros!! under the disguise of letters GATTACA
aka Genome Sequence... aka the DNA the Machined Language Code ...
a
and Sadly we Humans Created a Synthetic Cell from Computers! and we don't here much of that do we I wonder why ..

a Program.. making a program

We are the Programs They are the Programers!!

Pretty Much in my mind Like this !
when you think in how our universe n our World Works !

in laymans terms

we live in a highly advance MINDCRAFT Universe ... molecular Quantum Level...

possibly in there (( EL-LYON )) BIO Super Computer

as its said we are Made in their IMAGE!

ELYON
en.wikipedia.org...

Layman's Terms Think !

Kevin Flynn from Tron and Tron Legacy

edit on 27-1-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Love Sci-fi so I am more prepared than those who don't sounds like you also

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
make sex organs to make gametes from stem cells and then put them in robots.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by cosmicexplorer

lol! Agreed. But only if there are male sex Robots too lol.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join