It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robots to Breed with Each Other and Humans by 2045

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Gives an all new meaning to a hard on!
Breeding will be somewhat electric and more mechanical I guess.
From robocop to robopop.
Pop as in sexual intercourse
and
Pop as in robo becomes a father.

Well then in that case it would bring new meaning to EVER READY AND EVERLAST!.
OK I'm done

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Kmhotaru

how does human dna mesh with silicon to create new lifeform?

I am counting on heavenly intervention before all of natural creation is gone.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Another relative prediction is that the elites will replace the masses
(80% of the worlds population) with robots who will be the new and more easily controlled slaves. This depopulation event will be planned and probably done using a manufactured
bug/chemical or some contrived catastrophic event. This will happen in the next 50 years because the planet cannot sustain a population of 15-20 billion people.
Put that in the pipe and smoke it!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I find it intriguing to be able to have a life-like, robot sex-slave, who can look like whomever we want, -chained up in the basement
Can you imagine how many cocky nerds there will be struttin' around in the future, showing them off to see who has the most desirable model?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

justreleased

My first fantasy has to do with a funnel, a hose, peanut butter and a bunch of cotton balls. It's complicated so I won't describe the whole thing.

LOL
Still laughing LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Lol...is that even racist?

If its not now it will be after the robotic rights movement starts!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Fylgje
I find it intriguing to be able to have a life-like, robot sex-slave, who can look like whomever we want, -chained up in the basement
Can you imagine how many cocky nerds there will be struttin' around in the future, showing them off to see who has the most desirable model?

Dude, combine your statement with the one right above it, about population. Maybe that's the plan!!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

boncho

I'll breed with Athena or Boomer. Or whatever copy is lying around…

edit on 24-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Dammit, you beat me to it!!!!!

edit on 1/24/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Reading the responses here to a scientific subject, I am not going to be sad at all if all of humanity is killed off and replaced so the robotic slaves for the rich and powerful will leave no need of any other humans.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sex with robots? Even total dorks will get laid in the future. Progress marches on.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

how does human dna mesh with silicon to create new lifeform?

That is happening already. The silicone breast implants attract males and this helps to create new lifeforms.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

VoidHawk
I wonder if they'll say "Not tonight honey, I've got a headache"

funny.......

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, isn't the human body... and all animal and plant bodies... already super-duper seeming nano-bot using high tech? Our systems are run the same way as machines... we're self replicating, homeostasis seeking automatons made out of dna stitched flesh rather than silicone and steel, is all.

I feel our aging, imperfect bodies could sure use a decent engineer's overhaul, though... making us young, healthy and pretty for as long as we want and ditching sickness and poop would be a great start.

I already am a love machine...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Robots to Breed with Each Other and Humans by 2045

I have a hard time believing that this could happen that fast..

And the original sourced article where this comes from...well...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Soooo I'll still be dead and single in 2045. But then again I don't need a life partner arguing with me with 100 million tarabytes of memory to bring up in my face!

Lol, I'll be 57. Not sure how physically old I'll actually look and feel with advancing technology, but no matter. If I'm still single by then, I might consider it unless I've completely turned into a hermit by then. I do fear for a terminator future though. It doesn't seem so unrealistic these days.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, they're still toasters if they're not spirit, so are they going to store souls in them, like soul bots. That would make a whole different story, could see some real romance epic movie trends out of that. But not out of AI, its just a toaster and that doesnt make parenting. Nor would robots replace human genetics, which is basically in the hands of those a little higher up than earth PTB.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just imagine with two robots. That would be one heck of a threesome!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

justreleased

Woo Hoo!!!!

I used to have only one creepy fantasy but now I have two!!!!!

My first fantasy has to do with a funnel, a hose, peanut butter and a bunch of cotton balls. It's complicated so I won't describe the whole thing.

My second fantasy is having sex with a girl robot.

I'd like to thank you on behalf of everyone here at ATS for NOT sharing too many details about your first fantasy

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i find it weird that all these males actually want this to happen and find it ethical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join