It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Tells MSNBC: Feds Must Intervene to Stop Voter Photo ID Laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by Advantage

I'm not any different now than I was back then.
We just don't travel the same circle anymore, I left so no need to worry about anyone defending me.

Not only do I not know what youre talking about concerning "back then"... none of that has anything to do with your blatant use of an ad hom against someone who has never posted a post concerning illegal alien paranoia. I dont care what "circles" you travel in. I travel in NO circles. This is a message board and I use it to speak with adults, not deal with children and childishness.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Sure you are.

Fissionsurplus is a real life personal friend of mine. I really resent you calling her a liar. She is taking the time to give you input from her real life employment...and you call her a liar.?

That is about as low as I've seen on ATS.

Des

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Kali74

Sure you are.

Sure I am what? You losing the argument so badly that you're stooping to calling people liars? Pretty pathetic, all the way around. You're done here, you got nothing. Toodles.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Advantage

Kali74

We just don't travel the same circle anymore, I left so no need to worry about anyone defending me.

Not only do I not know what youre talking about concerning "back then"... none of that has anything to do with your blatant use of an ad hom against someone who has never posted a post concerning illegal alien paranoia. I dont care what "circles" you travel in. I travel in NO circles. This is a message board and I use it to speak with adults, not deal with children and childishness.

First of all I didn't say that you suffered it. That was more of a general address. You chose to take it personally and then attacked me.

Youre really a piece of work lately

As opposed to back then.

and impossible not only have a normal conversation with

Because I don't buy conservative BS?

but impossible to have a normal conversation that youre a part of.

Nothing I say should have any effect on your actions.

Your need to fight online and use childish comebacks lately is getting tiresome.

So don't read my posts. If debating people and giving strong opinions is childish to you what are you doing on ATS at all?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sure you are told to ignore the law.
I don't buy it.

And this is how Beezer and I interact with each other all the time, sorry if it offended you.
edit on 1/24/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Kali74

I don't buy it.

Maybe you should buy it, because that is exactly what Holder is saying.

But I guess that makes it ok because you agree with it?
edit on 24-1-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You guys can gang up on me all you want. It's not going to change the fact that illegals are the new witch hunt, it's so transparent it's ridiculous. It won't change the fact that voter fraud is a non issue. I have an ID so it won't affect me, I vote third party so I have no skin in this game but in my opinion the voting system works, one of the very few things in our system that actually does work.

And sorry people, but you won't chase me off either.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Kali74

Advantage

Kali74

First of all I didn't say that you suffered it. That was more of a general address. You chose to take it personally and then attacked me.

Youre really a piece of work lately

As opposed to back then.

and impossible not only have a normal conversation with

Because I don't buy conservative BS?

but impossible to have a normal conversation that youre a part of.

Nothing I say should have any effect on your actions.

Your need to fight online and use childish comebacks lately is getting tiresome.

So don't read my posts. If debating people and giving strong opinions is childish to you what are you doing on ATS at all?

Lately.. as in lately as in this last few responses of yours. Back when? WHen.. I havent been here in a few days.
Conservative? Since when was I a conservative?? What does political ideology have to do with your BLATANT ad hom toward me? Nothing.
You have NO clue apparently by the rest of your answers.
Your "strong opinion" is that I am suffering from some illegal alien paranoia when I have NEVER indicated as much? "Debating" to you is enagaging in ad homs that have nothing to do with the conversation that was going on? Who is childish here?

Im getting tired of this pathetic nonsense. Someone else.. draw it in crayon for her. Im going to another thread. This is absurd.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Why don't you stick to the topic at hand (Eric Holder and Voter ID), rather than derailing this thread with your high school clique nonsense?

Do you have anything to offer this thread other than derailment and snippy nonsense?

I want to talk about voter ID, that's why I'm on this thread. Why YOU are on here is anybody's guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Kali74

I don't buy it.

And this is how Beezer and I interact with each other all the time, sorry if it offended you.

I don't give a hoot what you buy. The Social Security Administration was responsible for that little ditty. I was to IGNORE all the many Hispanic names attached to the SSNs and just give them the benefits. This was back in the late 90s.

I do find you offensive, because you're still calling me a liar. What you and Beez do is between you and Beez. But when you insult me in that fashion, you're darned right I'm going to take offense to it.

I've also worked in immigration. You wanna know how many people get away with breaking the laws in that scenario? Probably not, it wouldn't fit with your weak argument.

There is a LOT of ignoring of the law going on all the time in government...or should I say, either ignoring law violations, or bending the rules to placate a certain vocal group of minorities. That's how it is. If you don't buy it, that just makes you another brainwashed sheep who doesn't know how the real world works.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Again taking a general statement personally? I didn't say you were a conservative anymore than I said you suffer paranoia. Why you're taking it that way and then turning it around into personal attacks is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Kali74

I don't buy it.

It's a sick relationship.

(we're in counseling)

But to the matter at hand, a government that wants universal ID's is against this?

Explain the dichotomy.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm certain we won't chase you off, because trolls often get off on derailment. It's why they do what they do. However, if you wanna play, I have truth on my side. You only have attacks, insults and wishful thinking.

You say you have no "skin" in this game, yet you act this way?

We ALL have skin in this "game".....because it's not a partisan issue, it is an issue of following the law of the land, something that Eric Holder continually fights against. This is our country we're fighting for.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

HS clique nonsense? Someone directed a personal attack at me, I handled it how I saw fit. I responded to a poster, originally. How I responded isn't up to you.

I was to IGNORE all the many Hispanic names attached to the SSNs and just give them the benefits. This was back in the late 90s

I'm confused about what you are saying here and if I misinterpreted something in the heat of the moment then I sincerely apologize.

You are saying that you were told to ignore hispanic names or were told to ignore multiple names for the same SSN?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Not looking to chase you off. And as for a hunt going on against illegals, I really wish that the DOJ would do just that and deport them. Along with the warning that if we catch them again, that we will do to them exactly what their nation would do to a illegal alien.

I too vote across the board, but it is annoying that I am being held to a higher standard because I follow laws, whereas quite often the lawbreakers are ignored.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't care what the government wants or doesn't want here. I think it's wrong. And I do think poverty levels have reached a point where 20 bucks is a big deal. There's nothing wrong with our voting system, leave it alone.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

how does people addressing the carnival barker on their 'apparent' soapbox equate to 'ganging up'? ... just not getting it. (???)

to claim that 'voter/voting' fraud is not an issue worth pursuing nor considering further, that the 'system in place' works just fine is not only ludicrous .... it's blindly obnoxious and hysterical.

it's been documented to great extents on many an electoral occasion.

oddly and, actually, funnily enough, just take a look at the numbers of 'south americans' who 'enlisted' in the armed forces for the various iraq invasions/ wars/ what have you....

"'s long as you vote ...."

they 'gained' citizenship simply by agreeing to 'fight for 'murica' .... for kee-ryste's sake.

Guatamalen, Mexican, Salvadoran, etc .... just sign on the bottom line and put on the uniform.

guess, to appreciate 'the issue' you have to live in a border state where near 30-40 of the population couldn't produce 'valid citizenship' if they had too... to fully Appreciate/Realize the Need for such qualifying measures. (???)

's not on my doorstep, yet .... comes to mind ....

^^^ will be the failing/falling 'cry' of this once great nation. imho.

didn't happen to me ..... YET!

ugh ...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Let's put it this way: I was told to ignore the many names attached to many of these SSNs. EVERY SINGLE NAME was Hispanic in origin. Since I'm half Puerto Rican, I can assure you that I can tell a Hispanic name when I see it. Some of those SSNs belonged to children, yet according to the SSA, there were wages attached to the SSN from many different Hispanics, some with an earning history longer than the child was alive. Therefore, they KNOW that fake SSNs are being passed around.

Social Security said they were aware of the issue, they weren't going to do anything about it, and for me to carry on with my job of giving these people benefits. Because a federal agency has the authority to okay the SSN, and it was my job to clear the SSN for benefits, I had no choice but to see this abuse of the system and I could do nothing about it.

As far as you derailing a thread that I'm in with personal stuff, yeah, it's my right to say something about it. U2Us are specifically for the purpose of dealing with an individual one-on-one.

If you want to play nice, I shall play nice also.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

If you can't see that I'm being attacked I don't know what to tell you and I don't know how foreigners gaining citizenship through the military applies to the topic at all...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

I don't care what the government wants or doesn't want here.

You don't care what the government wants? Since when.

I think it's wrong.

That's fine to think it's wrong. But you haven't clarified why you think it's wrong.

And I do think poverty levels have reached a point where 20 bucks is a big deal. There's nothing wrong with our voting system, leave it alone.

If twenty bucks is such a big deal, then there should be a program to pay for it. How else can they get entitlements otherwise?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join