It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Tells MSNBC: Feds Must Intervene to Stop Voter Photo ID Laws

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Libertygal

If they can't cheat, the Dems can't win!

And that's it in a nutshell.

They need to cheat in order to win.

They know it.
We know it.

The rest of the country?

*munches grass and watches tv*

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There's virtually no voter fraud. This is another unnecessary law that grows government. It won't help Republicans even with the voters they disenfranchise with this bill, which is the aim. Republican ideals are dying out, you're a sinking ship. Toodles.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Where the hell is this so called 'disenfranchisement' ?

WHERE ?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So the nations top cop suggests breaking the nations laws,huh?After fast and furious who could be surprised by that attitude and when does the nations media start asking he REAL questions about things like this?I hope it better be soon while their still able to report without government censorship.The next step it seems...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

There's virtually no voter fraud.

That can be proven.

This is another unnecessary law that grows government.

Bull. How does showing an ID grow government?

It won't help Republicans even with the voters they disenfranchise with this bill, which is the aim. Republican ideals are dying out, you're a sinking ship. Toodles.

I don't give a damn WHO it helps.

I just want honesty.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-1-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So prove it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

So prove it.

Quick google search, first hit. . . .

How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

Here are the facts:
• To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
• True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.

How popular is Voter ID?
• 74 percent of Americans support, according to The Washington Post.
• 71 percent of Latinos support it, according to the PEW Research Center.

How did our voting records get so bad?

Various groups threaten local election authorities to not maintain their rolls according to federal law:

www.truethevote.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know all those numbers are dead people.
Not votes in deads peoples names.

It's funny how they try to make it look like a lot of people and for various reasons, but nope all dead people. lol

Try again!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

There's virtually no voter fraud. This is another unnecessary law that grows government. It won't help Republicans even with the voters they disenfranchise with this bill, which is the aim. Republican ideals are dying out, you're a sinking ship. Toodles.

At least we don't have the rats bailing from our ship. Though, a growing number of your rats are bailing your Democratic ship and attempting to board our ship, claiming they never were on your ship. LOL

Methinks the coming elections are going to prove to be a crow pie for you to eat.

Why an obscure Arkansas state senate race has national implications

A state senate race in Arkansas may have just blown the doors open and revealed a political wave that could wipe out congressional Democrats next fall. John Cooper, the newly elected Republican senator from the 21st state senate district, won the January 14th special election in a landslide – taking 57-percent of the vote.

The odd thing is, the 21st district is a heavily Democratic-aligned district. In 2010 it went 68 percent for Democrat Governor Mike Beebe. In fact, the Jonesboro-based senate seat hasn’t been held by a Republican in nearly 150 years. Cooper’s victory begs the question, what happened, and what does it all mean?

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Republican John Cooper Wins Special Election for State Senate Seat

by Associated Press on Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 8:15 am

John Cooper

JONESBORO — Republican John Cooper won a northeast Arkansas state Senate seat in a special election Tuesday, giving Republicans an extra seat in the Legislature. The race was widely viewed as a bellwether for this fall's political contests.

Cooper defeated Democratic nominee Steve Rockwell and will replace Democratic state Sen. Paul Bookout. Bookout resigned last year after he was fined by the state Ethics Commission for spending thousands in campaign funds on personal items such as clothing, home theater equipment and dozens of other personal items.

Complete but unofficial reports showed Cooper winning 57 percent of the vote.
www.arkansasbusiness.com...

The last time a Republican held that seat was 150 years ago. He was also outspent 3 to one in running his campaign.

I think Republican Ideals, as you call them, are going to save what's left of this once great Nation.

It's election upsets like this one, that have Holder and his handlers trying to make and break laws that give them the right to steal elections.

Des

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

You know all those numbers are dead people.
Not votes in deads peoples names.

It's funny how they try to make it look like a lot of people and for various reasons, but nope all dead people. lol

Try again!

No. Now you get to show me a list of people who don't have ID's.

*waiting*

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bull. How does showing an ID grow government?

Yes Beezer It 'grows' government!!!

Just pay no attention to getting carded to buy guns,smokes,alcohol!

Or Getting carded to sign up for all those government benefits!

Or some of those people on those government benefits getting carded at strip clubs using them there!!

Shhhhhh keep all that on the downlo!!

None of that is disenfranchisement!

Only asking for ID to vote is!.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Holder was appointed to Judge of the Superior Court in D.C. by none other than Ronald Reagan in the 1980's.

When it comes to a R vs D debate we all loose.

The issue is voter fraud, and it does happen. Many of us believe showing an ID to vote is an acceptable law.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm not a Democrat, so I'm glad to know Leftists are leaving the Centrists behind.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Republican ideals are dying out, you're a sinking ship.

I guess that's why Governor Scott Walker lost his post...oh, wait a second. He didn't did he?

And those who sought to have him recalled kept throwing away money. LOL

After eight years of Bush, the nation skewed left. After eight years of this clown and his screwed up administration, it lean right again.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
holder needs to check his mind before he loads his mouth, imho.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm not a Democrat, so I'm glad to know Leftists are leaving the Centrists behind.

No matter what your party affiliation is, Kali. It's your lack of concern for this administrations steamrolling over any
State law that gets in the way of their agenda. That leaves me feeling, you just don't give a damn about how our forefathers set up a foundation of checks and balances to keep us a Free Nation, of Free People.

Holder would give you an appointed seat in a heart beat. JMOHO....

Des

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Republican ideals are dying out, you're a sinking ship.

I guess that's why Governor Scott Walker lost his post...oh, wait a second. He didn't did he?

And those who sought to have him recalled kept throwing away money. LOL

After eight years of Bush, the nation skewed left. After eight years of this clown and his screwed up administration, it lean right again.

www.jsonline.com...
www.wisgov.state.wi.us...
Check that out.
Whats funny is every Lib paper is freaking out.

I prefer NOT to lean left.. or right this next election.. though we dont have a choice I fear. Loons on the left of me, derps to the right.. here I am stuck in the middle with normal folks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join