It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty: Ghost (PS3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hello friends, hope everyone is having a good day! I started this thread to see if anyone on ATS would like to start a clan in COD Ghost (PS3) with me. I ran a search, and didn't see anything.. I bought the game when it was released (for PS3), and upon playing online I ended up joining a clan. That clan has recently split up, so i'm looking to start a new one. I play consistently everyday when I get off work, and on most days that I have off (i'm an active player). We can decide on clan name, motto, and icon in this thread (among discussion of the game or clan wars). Similiar was done on ATS when GTA V came out. So what do you say? Let's start a clan!!!

My Playstation 3 online tag: Ratboy_Lurks

edit on 24-1-2014 by jeenyus2008 because: George Bush did it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just a FYI there is also a (free) app for smartphones (Android & IOS) that allows you to access all clan/soldier modification information too. I can help explain further for anyone that needs upon request.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
BF4>

That is all

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

I'll play with you. I don't play near as often as I used to but I play a couple nights a week.
Most my friends have moved onto the PS4.

I'm not shabby. I carry a 2.0 KD and enjoy playing most game modes.

I'll send you a message with my PSN name.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

Haha, I have BF4 also. It has better in game graphics and the whole levolution aspect but I don't enjoy the gigantic maps and the scopes on the guns for some reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Awesome sounds good, thanks!!!! I'm hoping this gets more attention, I was really hoping to start a clan. :\

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

OK saved your gamer tag..involved with gta 5 with professorchaos's crew...we're crew ATS...when I get a chance I'll look you up!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Awesome, sounds good! I would have joined the ATS GTA V crew, but I sold the game. I was put in the Bad Sport map and couldn't get out. It doesn't let you play with crew members, and everyone else on the map is a bad sport :down: I'll be looking for a friend request though.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hate ghost. Not impressed with the graphics, maps, or game play. That said there are still a ton of people playing bo2. Mccadoo2 if you wish to play

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

As far as I can tell, the people who played Black Ops or any of the other COD games dont like Ghost. Fortunately, this is the first COD game ive played online, so I seem to enjoy it more than the fan base. Either way i'll send you a u2u if I ever start playing Black Ops 2. Thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I think if you tried black ops 2 you would understand how ghost is a step backwards on every level. Do yourself a favor and pick it up. My clan is "hide" (a clan of one hehe) and judging by the hate i receive im doing something right.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

I was actually probably going to pick it up and give it a try. Now I'm just having troubles with a DNS error I keep on getting so I haven't been able to get online in a few days. It sucks, because without my internet working I have to ACTUALLY be social and go out.. :\

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Easy fix just go out to a friends with the game

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Are you still playing Ghosts on PS3?
I'd join your ATS clan.
I play either all the time or not at all.. Haven't been on for about a week or two. Looking to get back into it.
Haven't tried playing clans but wanted to give it a try.. Btw, my level of play is all over the place.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

crawley
Hate ghost. Not impressed with the graphics, maps, or game play. That said there are still a ton of people playing bo2. Mccadoo2 if you wish to play

Me to, I got Ghosts with my PS4 on release day, I gave it a go for a week before I went back to playing Black OPS 2 on PS3, BO 2 is the best CoD game sofar.

I was playing this weekend and there was over 125k players still playing.

top topics

join