It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Rich hide £20/$32 TRILLION in offshore Tax Havens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

The elite spend our tax money fighting wars that will increase their corporate profits and divide the world more. They reap the benefits of the system, get first dibs on freshly printed cash and use tax payers to foot the bill for all their partying and golf. Most of your tax money goes to pay interest on the national debt, to the fed reserve shareholders when these people have no money to loan us. Our hard work is the money, all they do is print the paper digits and have made over $15 trillion in profits since 1913. They cause market collapses to buy all the fire sales for dirt cheap then once they own everything jack up the price with their monopolies and oligopolies
According to the irs taxes are voluntary.

Check out sedm.org for information on how to ditch the system and deal with irs properly.

The elite have access to legal knowledge that is never taught in public schools. They use their advantage avoid taxes and transfer wealth between trusts. The United States government operates fraudulently, blatantly defying the constitution and enslaving people with hidden contracts/privileges and ignorance.

Many people are becoming more dependent on benefits which is what they want because that way they can control you easily. Liberal and progressives operate from an emotional standpoint and can't think critically while knowing themselves to always be right. Bigger government has never solved any problems, only facilitated the corruption of law and the free market. We had the best society in the world until we let the occult crooks trick us.

The more our debt increases, the less money we keep and the harder we have to work. This is exponentially "progressive" enslavement . We need to go back to common law with statutes properly applying only to legal entities not citizens. The judiciary branch needs a huge makeover, especially the profit motivated prison industry demanding longer sentences although having money makes all the difference when dealing with the system. There is no due process when someone who doesn't pay taxes often does more time in prison than many who have stolen millions, molested children, and other despicable and fraudulent actions not to mention Obama'administrations never being held accountable for consistent lying.
it's like people just do what they're told
edit on 25-1-2014 by MOSTwanted because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by MOSTwanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Absolutely disgusting to be hoarding that much wealth.
There is nothing wrong with using your abilities to get forward in life and get realtively wealthy so you may not have to work again, but to attain an amount so large it could educate, feed and house every man woman and child on this planet if used correctly has me thinking of them of nothing but sick twisted Grand Demons.
And you know most of that wealth has been stolen in one way or another from the enslaved backs of the 3rd World.
Humanity is one entity seperated into fragments which means we are only as rich, healthy, wise etc as the least of us.

With my moderate income I have helped people in Asia in dire need of food, shelter and healthcare and in a couple of cases it was a matter of life and Death.
I'm not bragging I'm just pondering the difference that amount of money would make to the desperate.
No one has that right to hold 2 thirds of humanity in its Iron grip Of excruciating poverty whilst they at the same time wallow in thier own decadence.
I look at these people and with all that wealth I feel sorry for them, if there are such things as Souls,theirs must be stained with the death and stench of Millions.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I will think about it when I write my tax check on my 55K income and no tax deductions left.

Can't I deduct the cost of the wars?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Is this guy for real?
Likening people saying the rich should pay their share to nazi Germany?
Oh those lovely rich people, we should leave them alone and just be thankful we have anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Is this guy for real? Likening people saying the rich should pay their share to nazi Germany? Oh those lovely rich people, we should leave them alone and just be thankful we have anything.

Well - he felt comfortable enough with the idea to write a piece for the Wall Street Journal - and the WSJ felt pretty comfortable printing it... so, yeah - for real

This is what I think is interesting - how much play this is getting in the press from both sides. And how drama-queen the wealthy are prepared to get over this. Does this mean they're actually worried?

As the author of the article states - what the progressives (and is it seriously only the progressives?) really want is for people to pay their fair share

People - as in everybody. Seems pretty reasonable to me

edit on 1/26/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The super rich are probably the central bankers since they can print infinite amount of money.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Have they worked out how to build and sustain life on mars yet? Be nice to send these greedy b*****ds to another planet.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread994601/pg3#pid17470820]post by southbeachl]

Good post and yes I agree, makes you absolutely sick what these thieves are doing, makes you sicker thay they can get away with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
well with all the talk and rage twords the rich these days why the hell would they not hide it? from far and wide we hear take the riches wealth disperse it to the poor......if i were rich(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far from even middle class my self) id probably hide my money too or put it in some place that if i could not use it it would be destroyed before being taken and dispersed to the masses

from an american point of view people are fleeing the nation with their money to escape higher taxes so much so that the government is trying to add a 30% wealth tax on those leaving the nation(ill try to find the source i read it the otherday)

the rich have always tried to avoid taxes and those have always tried to get to that money they hid....its a cycle almost as old as humanity and each attempt at taking it leads to more attempts at hiding it,from the swiss holding the wealth and treasure of the jews of the holocaust to the Caribbean and middle eastern tax havens all exist because rich people want to stay rich and keep their wealth from being dispersed with out their say.add to that the growing number of banks that are having "problems" giving out large sums of money to account holders(china and i think hscb?) and can you really blame them from wanting to be able to access their wealth at their beck and call?

www.cnbc.com...

www.forbes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

After talking about this thread with a wise old man, I agree. I believe the super rich have been planning this for 9 years. We were all warned when we started hearing about Ayn Rand. Yes, they will escape hunger insecurity for a while, homelessness, in an economic collapse.

But they will never escape FEAR. More fear than anyone else because they have a lot to lose. They will still need slaves and butlers. They will believe that they have bought their loyalty.

I am not afraid of an economic collapse. I am not a prepper. We have lived with food, house, job insecurity for 20 years now. I know that my family has the emotional and intelligence tools to find our own way of surviving.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
In light of some stuff over in UK I wanted to add some links.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

therealnews.com...
edit on 25-2-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join