It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Game Show 'The Chase'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Who here watches it?

It's a game show where 4 contestants get to take on 1 Chaser in General Knowledge (its good but not the point i'm posting this thread).

I wanted to point out the fact that for the last Series and this new one I have noticed a trend in the Questions.... i every episode there seems to be a question on the Islamic Religion. No other Religion is ever mentioned. I'm wondering what is going on here? Is it programming people to get used to the Religion or is it perhaps something more?? Or maybe it is nothing at all but just seems strange to me, that always a question on that Religion and no other...

Thoughts.

BTW, if anyone wants to watch it to see i'm telling the truth, its on ITV at 5pm daily or you can watch it on ITV IPlayer.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Watch it all the time just watched it now!

I'v never really seen any on the topic just 1 today.You're not troll us are you

I do know their dying their hair tho

edit on 24-1-2014 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I watch and I think your makeing stuff up. I have seen chritsian and Hindu queations too.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

crazyewok
I watch and I think your makeing stuff up. I have seen chritsian and Hindu queations too.

Not this Series, you havnt.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt
[mor

Like i said... may be nothing but it is there, you can't deny it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Can't say I've noticed that at all, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, too busy trying to keep the chaser back. Although wouldn't fancy going up against the beast that is Paul Labbet. The dark destroyer is the weakest chaser IMO and I'm not being racist lol.

new topics

top topics

join