It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kabalarian Philosophy - Test to see what your name really means

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Unity_99

UxoriousMagnus

Unity_99
Yes it was kind of spot on for me too. Don't think it means too much though.

it means that the way you spell your name and what your name is affects who you are....that's a pretty big deal. If there are negative things in your name that you don't like but agree with....it gives you the opportunity to use your middle name if it is stronger etc

Well its Ok, said I was shy, didn't like to speak up in crowds, as an IMFP, kind of hit home. But very creative and idealistic. Pretty much spot on. My nickname was the oppposite, it more less came out with the idea that this was very strong male energy and that I was strong, backbone type person and unyeilding. I'm always called my nickname. Oddly enough the real name that I'm rarely called was more spot on. The shortened form of it, though always called was only a bit true.

So if the frequency from these sounds have some kind of magic and are real, which I truly believe that would be like your body suit is, something to be overcome by Spirit, so not something to really pay attention to. But if the sounds are real standing waves that affect you, then even if you change your name, ie nickname or middle name, the first real name still seems to have the most influence.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

interesting....is the one that is most like you the one you write and "see" written the most? I wonder if that figures into it?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hmmm, I got exactly the same response with my first and middle names---strange. Both my husband and I rate it at 6 of 13 were mostly correct and the incorrect ones are far from the mark for my names. However, when I put in the name that my husband calls me, it was much closer.
I tried both my husband's first name, and the nickname he grew up using, (a variant of his formal name) and both of those bombed as well, not even close on anything, in fact almost the opposite.
So, as someone else noted, mileage may vary....
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Hooly Dooly this is exactly what im like.

Your first name of ...... has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine.

In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation.

On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming.

These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.

You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight.

If you are not careful, people take advantage of your generous nature.

You find the beauties of nature, fine music, art, and literature--all the deeper things of life--inspiring.

The reserved, sensitive side of your nature brings aloneness and friction into your life, although you crave affection and understanding.

You must guard against emotional excesses, which could result in depletion of energy, creating a desire for quick-energy foods.

You could suffer through skin irritations, blood conditions, back trouble, and later, through arthritis.

Heart, lung, or bronchial weaknesses could also result.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

diggindirt
Hmmm, I got exactly the same response with my first and middle names---strange. Both my husband and I rate it at 6 of 13 were mostly correct and the incorrect ones are far from the mark for my names. However, when I put in the name that my husband calls me, it was much closer.
I tried both my husband's first name, and the nickname he grew up using, (a variant of his formal name) and both of those bombed as well, not even close on anything, in fact almost the opposite.
So, as someone else noted, mileage may vary....
Thanks!

Hmmm....do you find that people call you by your last name or a combination including your last name. I still think that first names that just aren't quite right....there is something going on with the last name....meaning it is a very strong name that is kind of overriding the first name.....not sure though.

Did you try kids or parents or friends?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Nice! This is very similar to my moms birth name. She has a very strange or I should say...unusual name and I have not seen this write up since hers. Thanks for sharing.

Her name is Sharane....and she is very artistic etc like yours said.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wow... what's in a name? Everything apparently. Got to say I was skeptical at first but it's 100% accurate for me.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

SynchronousSnake

Wow... what's in a name? Everything apparently. Got to say I was skeptical at first but it's 100% accurate for me.

LOL..."what kind of sorcery is this"....freaking very funny!!

But this is how it was for me....I couldn't believe how close it was for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow this blew me away! I got a full free report and well it hit the nail on the head for me, although my last name really doesn't do me any favours what so ever and if it truly would make a huge difference to my future I am willing to change it to reap the benefits.

I would keep my first names, even then life will be good I will spend the rest of my years giving to others and receiving little in return, my generosity will be detrimental to my own well being and that speaks volumes for the way my life has played out so far. Their are some negative points but I feel that my names resonate with my lifepath and what my mission in this life is.

Aside from my last name which may take sometime for me to actually think about before I change it, I don't want to make any rash decisions, I am quite happy with the outcome. I might run a new report using my fathers last name and see if I fair any better.

Awesome thread S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I put in several different names for myself, and found those qualities to ALSO BE SPOT ON....these are generalizations that if you truly think about it, can fit into anyone's personality at specifics times....
edit on 25-1-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

edit on 25-1-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

sigh sometimes it's nice to dream. play along won't You
did You even give it a go?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
it was pretty good for me except the first part lol

"As ****** you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors, and could have a desire to be in an occupation which takes you outdoors and involves you with the products of the earth."

while i do love nature i wouldn't go as far as to say i love the out of doors, spending if im lucky 2hrs in the sun a week lol, that and i absolutley DETEST manual labor lol, much rather use my mind over my body to make a living.

all the rest were pretty spot on, but hugely generalized so could easily associate with lots of people.

was pretty cool though to check out mine and my fiances names

edit on 25-1-2014 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There was a lot right, and also a lot wrong, so I guess they could very well just be generalizing. They said I had a very high sense of responsibility, which is exactly wrong, lol. Couple other ones were way off too, as in the exact opposite to what I feel like I am.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thanks. Very spot on. for me and others in my circle. Pinterested it and passed on via email.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

PaJoe52

Thanks. Very spot on. for me and others in my circle. Pinterested it and passed on via email.

PaJoe,
Glad you enjoyed as much as I did.

Did you feel it was too generalized as some have stated or that it really did pin down your personality traits fairly well?

For me it was very specific and really nailed down my strengths and weaknesses.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Any name will produce average results, suitable to satisfy most that the concept works. However, its the same process as the likes of Horoscopes will use, Tarot card readers and 'Psychics; statements that can apply to anyone and can be stretched to fit anything, whilst appearing unique.

Nothing more than Barnum statements -

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

The above is a generic statement which can apply to anyone. Most people who have been told that it is personalised to them, will give it a good scoring of accuracy. Of course, theres no method known that can make a prediction of personality based on a name. Its nonsensical for a number of reasons instinctively for good reason. Any professional type of 'reading' of this nature will use the same format with the same results.

Barnum Effect

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

spacedog1973
Any name will produce average results, suitable to satisfy most that the concept works. However, its the same process as the likes of Horoscopes will use, Tarot card readers and 'Psychics; statements that can apply to anyone and can be stretched to fit anything, whilst appearing unique.

Nothing more than Barnum statements -

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

The above is a generic statement which can apply to anyone. Most people who have been told that it is personalised to them, will give it a good scoring of accuracy. Of course, theres no method known that can make a prediction of personality based on a name. Its nonsensical for a number of reasons instinctively for good reason. Any professional type of 'reading' of this nature will use the same format with the same results.

Barnum Effect

thank you for your post.
but....I have to disagree.....the description you gave above does not cover any of my personality traits. Did you even try your name?
there might be some general things in there that could apply to many types of personalities as most personalities do have bleed over from one to another.....but I found Kabalarian to pinpoint certain things that were really.....me.....specifically and would not apply at all to friends or other family members.

For instance....we had a friend do hers and it said she would be happy in fields like baking where she worked with food and specifically cakes. That is pretty dang specific and funny because that is what business she had just started the year before and had never been happier.

A family members name said that he is prone to mental break downs....and has been hospitalized several times for this very thing.....again....pretty dang specific and not something that could be generalized.....as it could have said prone to heart problems or lung issues.....

but again....thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I studied and practiced Cabalistic numerology for years, it is very complicated, has many steps and levels to compile an accurate reading, and it is very accurate.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Interesting, I tried with both my first and middle names and it gave a fair description on both occasions.
Just a question though, isn't 'Kabalarian Philosophy' just a fancy name for plain and simple numerology?
Good thread

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It was completely right about me. That is really interesting!
(back to look up everyone else I know...)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join