It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kabalarian Philosophy - Test to see what your name really means

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

olaru12
I'm wondering how in the hell did they know I was born with a 6 inch tail and a fondness for Cheddar cheese! Absolutely uncanny!!

so....your name is Rat then? LOL .....might want to go with your middle name ....just saying....something to consider.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Wow.... hit me on the head....
Cool thread man, S&F and most def bookmark of that page, im looking up eveybody i know lol

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I put my full given name in and it did not fit well. A few things did, but the overall analysis did not hit home.

Then I got to thinking about your OP and nicknames and middle names and such - and I realized my whole life, most people call me Mel. And it hit with a pretty good description of me.

The Name Analysis for Mel

"Your first name of Mel has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression.

You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed.

Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken.

There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others.

This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.

You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality.

Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result "

Fun thread. S&F

CdT

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Double Post

CdT

edit on 24-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: double post

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

thanks for sharing the whole description.....so once you put Mel in....it was close to....who you are?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Wow.... hit me on the head....
Cool thread man, S&F and most def bookmark of that page, im looking up eveybody i know lol

I did the same thing.

If I have an issue with someone at work....I look up their name....see what makes them tick....use that to figure out how better to interact with them. Sometimes it works even better than thought.

example: If you find someone is a stickler for details and you are a big picture type person....then you know when dealing with that person that you have to lay out the little details they crave

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Definitely. When I put in my full given first name it was not a match. Oh I could pull out of few aspects of the analysis, but overall it was a big miss.

But I've my whole life been called Mel or "Sissy" and very rarely my given name. So I stuck in Mel, the name most used by everyone in my life, and it hit really accurate, actually.

Now lets see if I can get this to post without double posting.

CdT

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I put in my name and the results I got were pretty far from the truth, so I guess mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very interesting find and post. Four years ago I legally changed my first name,so I looked up both of them. My previous name accurately described me then,and my current name was quite accurate as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Do you have a secret name BlueMule, or a name others use and you think of yourself in, apart from your given name?

I do, so when my given name was not accurate, I tried the name everyone actually uses, including myself - and I received better results.

CdT

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I used my birth name. It said I am a "shrewd businessman". I laughed. I'm anything but.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
With having two first names, I find it odd that they both describe me perfectly.

I was adopted, thus I have two first names

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now I need $145 to get a new name.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow!! I just did myself, my 3 kids...and various other people in my life. Outstanding results...I honestly can't believe how spot on they were!

I looked up the name of my abusive, alcoholic acid-tongued ex-husband. The entire description was him to a 'T'...and then I read this line:

"The restlessness this name creates could find an outlet in caustic, irritable expression."

Caustic, irritable expression? I laughed until I cried. Yeah....sums it up nicely!

Great thread! S&F
jacygirl

edit on 24-1-2014 by jacygirl because: Putting 'quotes' around my quote.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Mine was pretty well spot on.

The name of ------ creates a very quiet, practical nature and a clever and inventive mind.

Being analytical and naturally studious, you are interested in a factual understanding of the mysteries of life.

An ability to concentrate could take you into computer programming or accountancy or any work requiring concentration and attention to detail.

These are all good. And while I am not an accountant or programmer, I am a proofreader which requires a very high attention to detail and lots of concentration ... believe me.

You have, also, a flair for creative expression with your hands.

I crochet and I write (but I don't know if that counts).

You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing much turmoil and unhappiness.

I can get easily hurt and I do feel things deeply, more deeply I think than most people around me know. However, I wouldn't say that I cause chaos with my moods. They're mostly internalized and I keep them tightly controlled. Usually, the strong feelings don't last very long, and my husband is very good at drawing them out when they do.

Finding it difficult to join in conversation with those with whom you are not well-acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative with new acquaintances or in a large crowd.

As a result, you could be accused of being unfriendly.

Yep, the wallflower.

You desire so much to be understood, but your name has limited your verbal expression to such an extent that it is very difficult for you to divulge your innermost thoughts even to those closest to you.

Heh, not so much since the Internet. It's been very liberating, but I am out here because I want to understand and be understood.

One of your greatest salvations is being out in nature, for it is there that you find the peace and serenity you so much desire.

It used to be until sunlight became a migraine trigger, but I really miss spending quiet days fishing ...

It was funny that I tried my husband's name that he goes by first and it was way, way off. Then I went by the variant his parents called him growing up thinking it might have shaped him (he hates it). It was also way, way off. So, I finally put in the formal one that he only uses for signatures. It was the closest, but still not good.

I also did our son's name ... poor kid. I can only see one trait that seems to be showing up so far though - the major independent streak. He does also seem to be really good at thinking things through. Of course, he's only three. But he certainly isn't showing signs of social awkwardness yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have tried my given name, my nickname, and since some people call me from my last name I tried that also. My nickname focuses on responsibility and family relationships which may have described me I guess in university to a degree, but I know those qualities alone wont satisfy me for the goals I have set. I think the qualities of the nickname describe my best friend who shares the same name as me and is satisfied with staying in his home town and has a strong family. Interestingly my full given name focuses on generosity, spontaneity, and is artistic which are qualities I'm gradually introducing into my life because they seem more natural and are healthy for my Dreamer personality type. Some of the weaknesses to my full given name seem like problems that can just be solved with meditation and spiritual practices which I started two years ago. This may be very useful information!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Unity_99
Yes it was kind of spot on for me too. Don't think it means too much though.

it means that the way you spell your name and what your name is affects who you are....that's a pretty big deal. If there are negative things in your name that you don't like but agree with....it gives you the opportunity to use your middle name if it is stronger etc

Well its Ok, said I was shy, didn't like to speak up in crowds, as an IMFP, kind of hit home. But very creative and idealistic. Pretty much spot on. My nickname was the oppposite, it more less came out with the idea that this was very strong male energy and that I was strong, backbone type person and unyeilding. I'm always called my nickname. Oddly enough the real name that I'm rarely called was more spot on. The shortened form of it, though always called was only a bit true.

So if the frequency from these sounds have some kind of magic and are real, which I truly believe that would be like your body suit is, something to be overcome by Spirit, so not something to really pay attention to. But if the sounds are real standing waves that affect you, then even if you change your name, ie nickname or middle name, the first real name still seems to have the most influence.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

you made me laugh.....that you are trying to see your three year old and match up qualities. I did the same dang thing. I used this to help name them and I keep checking it to see if they are "coming along" LOL

thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

jacygirl
Wow!! I just did myself, my 3 kids...and various other people in my life. Outstanding results...I honestly can't believe how spot on they were!

I looked up the name of my abusive, alcoholic acid-tongued ex-husband. The entire description was him to a 'T'...and then I read this line:

"The restlessness this name creates could find an outlet in caustic, irritable expression."

Caustic, irritable expression? I laughed until I cried. Yeah....sums it up nicely!

Great thread! S&F
jacygirl

edit on 24-1-2014 by jacygirl because: Putting 'quotes' around my quote.

I haven't seen that come up on anyone yet...."caustic"....wow!
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

xicor
I have tried my given name, my nickname, and since some people call me from my last name I tried that also. My nickname focuses on responsibility and family relationships which may have described me I guess in university to a degree, but I know those qualities alone wont satisfy me for the goals I have set. I think the qualities of the nickname describe my best friend who shares the same name as me and is satisfied with staying in his home town and has a strong family. Interestingly my full given name focuses on generosity, spontaneity, and is artistic which are qualities I'm gradually introducing into my life because they seem more natural and are healthy for my Dreamer personality type. Some of the weaknesses to my full given name seem like problems that can just be solved with meditation and spiritual practices which I started two years ago. This may be very useful information!

hmmm....I wonder if using a variety of names....your birth name, nick name, last name as a first name and a variation of your name (ie. Val for Valery) would mix up the various traits of those names?

very interesting...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join