It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange floating head, some input please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Many years ago when I was 5 or so I saw a green floating head making funny faces at me while i was in my parents bed. It scared me, and as any kid would do, I ducked under the covers. The year was probably 1990, give or take a year or two. I then remember a dream that followed the sighting. I walked through a household of the same green heads, but they had bodies. I finally reached the 'boss' and he cut my palm with a knife. I still rember waking up and feeling the cut wound for a few seconds, to thos day. The green floating head and the dream is still in my mind to this day.

edit on 2/16/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For some reason I immediately thought of the heads that are in the film 'Spirited Away' although they're male and not Female. Guardian angel?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PrinceDreamer

This morning I had the exact same experience as what you experienced in 2014 . But for my part, after a little while after I was sure I was awake, she glanced at me and looked annoyed. out of sheer reflex, I grabbed it with both arms but it disappeared between my fingers.

Soon after 24 hours I can still see my face in quite detail and will easily recognize it if I have seen it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I agree with some of the commenters about spirits choosing how they want to present themselves. I wonder why a spirit would choose to only show their head?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As a kids about 3-5 years old I regularly saw 2 floating heads. They we're trying to communicate with me, but I can't remember what about. It was always the same 2 heads. I don't remember all the details, as it was so many years ago. Approx 40 years ago. I recall thinking that they weren't good, but I don't know if that was just something I thought, because I was afraid of them. It felt like I knew them, but I didn't know from where. It is something I will never forget. It happened alot. I don't think I was waking up and seeing them. It happened before I fell asleep. It happened in different locations too, not always at home, but I was always alone when it did. Very bizarre. It's never happened since.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen .

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Old thread so I can do this:

I would have been more concerned if the head were lying on the floor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join