It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Ufo in N.Irland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Guys, I found this video in youtube, posted yesterday, but the video is from 2011.

Can't figure if it is just really good CGI or a drone with high powered lights.

See for yourselves.

Cheers

edit on 24-1-2014 by Neph89 because: (no reason given)

Fixed the link

edit on 24-1-2014 by Neph89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
broken video

--------

I cannot explain it, so ill say swamp gas
edit on 24-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

Cool find, you would have thought if it was a helicopter or drone, the light would face away form the camera at some point.

S + F

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

A drone would have trouble managing to power up that type of intense light for long. The flight is something that conforms to our technology capability but seems (at that frame rate) to be too fast for an helicopter.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Neph89
Guys, I found this video in youtube, posted yesterday, but the video is from 2011.

I'm posting below a link to the original posting of this video, back in 2011 (since if anyone wants further details the original poster is probably the best person to ask):

The description on that page states:

Uploaded on Mar 5, 2011
taken with
Low Light 1004X camera, wind was going that direction

There was a video of this sighting on another forum earlier this year:
www.aprai.org...

There was a limited consensus in that discussion that the video probably shows a Chinese Lantern (which is one of the options given in the title of the original posting of the video...).
edit on 24-1-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

IsaacKoi
There was a limited consensus in that discussion was that the video probably shows a Chinese Lantern

And before anyone says "but Chinese lanterns don't move that fast", if you look at the time below, time is passing at about 1.5 times normal speed. Meaning the video is slightly sped up for some reason.

And before anyone says "but Chinese lanterns aren't that bright", this is a nighttime camera. Everything will appear brighter than normal.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
time is passing at about 1.5 times normal speed.

1.5x isn't fast, that's only half of normal speed faster... Chinese lanterns are pretty slow but I guess if it was a windy day it would explain it, they did say the wind was going that direction.

Who knows man! I think this may be something else and stand that we still have a U.F.O

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

iRoyalty
I think this may be something else and stand that we still have a U.F.O

It only remains a "UFO" to those who don't or won't accept terrestrial explanations, which 99% of all "UFO's" are anyway: of terrestrial origin.

What do you think it is, since you think it's something else.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't know, which is why it is still a UFO to me, don't confuse that with 'Alien craft' or anything extra-terrestrial, it is simply a UFO.

If it was 5x the speed or someone can prove to me that it was a very blustery day, then the lantern would definitely be a good fit.

In my opinion all 'alien crafts' are experimental military craft, although I don't know why it would be over a city...

Edit: In fact, I wouldn't even say it was 1.5x speed, watch the youtube video time as well as the second counter (just about it) by the end it was only about 3 seconds faster (over a 30 second period).
edit on 24-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I too would classify as an unidentified flying, perhaps, object.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

rc craft with a sterno can

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The recording is faster by 20%. This is normal speed.

edit on 24-1-2014 by kolyma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kolyma

Thank you for that. The light is very indicative of the flickering flame in a Chinese lantern. It's only being brightened and enhanced from a night-vision camera.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

Quite an amazing find!!!

I think I can explain this one though. I have attached some resources below for those of you that are still confused on these things.

You see many years back man started watching birds and decided that they would also like to fly. With a lot of hard work man started to develop all kinds of flying machines.

Another amazing development in man's history was something called "lighting". It's a way of producing artificial light visible to the naked eye. Mind boggling.

Now at a certain point, man started to combine flying machines with lighting systems.

1+2=3

History of Flight:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.grc.nasa.gov...

Background on Lighting Devices Created by Mankind:
en.wikipedia.org...

So let's just assume for one moment that private or government entities have advanced versions of the technology referenced in the above post... So... highly rich individuals and small groups with new advanced technology being tested... Or some mythical alien race that has never presented itself, but for some reason has traveled millions of light years to come hear and drag race in our sky but never reveal themselves.

Until there is a video of alien's meeting with our government streaming across all our TVs, or announcing their presents in mass, then I'm going to recommend not wasting your time and energy on trying to crack the reason that we have so many unidentified flying objects in a society so obsessed with military, aviation and technological superiority. Of course we will have UFOs when our government is developing so much and we have private industry doing the same. Common sense.

You be the judge.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
1: It is not a security camera.

2: It is a webcam inside a house looking out a glass window.

3: A flashlight pointed at the glass and being moved about.. where it gets further away is the person backing up.

This is not a U.F.O or anything else that is flying.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It is a UFO (I'm 100%), flown by remote control (UFO Drone), it uses electric magnets to generate gravity. the outer shell has a canvas (which is lit up in video). These are flown by extra-terrestrial's!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Macleodjames

To generate gravity? Wouldn't that mean things were being drawn to it?

top topics

join