It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusing shy girl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well, I introduced myself to her when she was with her friend. I asked her name and she just said her first name and said she is busy. Sounds more like bad excuse...

Its weird how she smiles to me when she is alone, but with her friend she completely ignores me.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Hell, if you really like her ..go old school give her flowers with a note asking if she'll go out with you for lunch ..or such (your in Finland.. not sure what's up there lol)

How you give her the flowers, you can decide. If that don't work ..move on.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thebel
Well, I introduced myself to her when she was with her friend. I asked her name and she just said her first name and said she is busy. Sounds more like bad excuse...

Its weird how she smiles to me when she is alone, but with her friend she completely ignores me.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

All you need is her first name. And you do not know if she was busy or not. Sounds more to me things didn't go the way you saw it in your head, and are assuming the worst.

Now when you see her and pass by her you can say Hi(insert first name) or some other such thing. If she didn't want anything at all to do with you she wouldn't have given you even that much. So now what you do is stay friendly and a bit mysterious, and then when she is alone and smiling at you is when you go and talk to her. If she declines don't get sad or upset in front of her let her see you take it in stride and move along. It will make an impression.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I guess its about my really bad teeth. I didn't take good care of them when I was kid, and I also ate so much candies. Also there is something to do with my genetics, and Celiac disease I have had since kid (It has serious effects on enamel of teeth). Now I take good care of them and I don't eat visible sugar anymore (not even with tea), but its too late. Its bit depressing not to be able to smile for people, specially if your disease is cause to that. Though I'm getting partial or full dentures in few months.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Then take your time and get yourself to where you need to be to be happy with you. But don't be discouraged you can still talk to people especially girls. Even if you find yourself rejected here and there, the experience talking to women will help you when you feel more secure with yourself. And do not underestimate the value of those skills. And who knows you may find a few that look beyond that stuff.

And there is another avenue you can take. If your teeth are an issue for you, you can explain why they are that way. Please understand that when it comes to things like that there are plenty of women out there capable of understanding the difference between where you are and where you are trying to go. Bottomline is men that are comfortable with themselves are attractive even in spite of their selfpercieved flaws.
edit on 29-1-2014 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The situation is getting really weird. She and her friend try to avoid me all the time, I mean seriously! It's getting really annoying. That makes me feel like horrible person, I'm not even chasing her anymore. I don't even know if I did something wrong.

I just want to be friendly.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

I can't tell you if you did anything wrong. The only information we have to rely on is what you tell us. Best thing you can do right now is just drop the matter altogether. Young women can be a fickle in their intentions at times. Just don't let it discourage you. Leave her be and build a wall for her.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

get a boom box.. walk up to her and play this song!! Crap!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join