It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blames media for 'caricature'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

jimmyx

so your simple answer is what??...Obama should just step down?...bow at the feet of the republicans?....this is just another daily "Obama bad" thread....I didn't even read in what context this applies, because it has become so redundant and boring, that it doesn't matter anymore

I know what you mean.

Personaly I think he useless.

But there seems to be "I hate Obama" threads every 5 minutes on such silly things. He will break a fart one day and ATS will be a flood of "Obama farted hed must hate America" threads.

Fact is Benghazi, Syrian war mongering, rampent spending, broken healthcare, MIC ect are the main issue you should be crying over.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Helious
As much as I despise Obama as an individual, mostly because as a Constitutional lawyer, well, he should just know better. The POTUS at any given time is simply just a symptom of the chronic illness of corporate tyranny.

The president isn't fast tracking America into a police state because the president doesn't hold any "real" power. Every move that he makes is at the behest, advice and guidance of others. Those other people are the ones who control things like.... Hmmm, The Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Global bank heads of the United Nations and lobbyists at the highest levels for big oil, big pharma and big insurance.

Those are the people through money, connections, political influence and massive lobbyism that run the country and in truth, Obama really is just a caricature. Until people understand just how complex big business and politics are intertwined and related and is the reason why seemingly asinine legislation is passed on a daily basis, we have no hope.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

Agree.

I dont really see Obama as any more than a puppet. No doubt every President and likley most polticians in general sre working under constant threats on self and family and blackmail.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have yet to see anyone top Bush's quotes.

Republicans lol, invade and pillage two countries, start a economy crash but point at how new president is playing golf and how much he spends on vacation.

That's how you know president is good, when republicans cant even find a good issue to through at him

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

xuenchen

Anything Obama makes good conspiracies !!

The mentality behind this statement is a perfect example of what the President was referring to. Are you so blind that you can't see that?

Why would anyone be even remotely inclined, to socialize with a group of people who have made it their life mission to turn that person's every move into yet another conspiracy?

I'm sure the President has more constructive things to do with his time than sit around and feed the flames of insanity with the likes of those who would support Rush Limbaugh's rhetoric.

Things that could actually result in measurable accomplishments.

I don't know, things like maybe killing Bin Laden!

The POTUS hit the nail on the head!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

The mentality behind this statement is a perfect example of what the President was referring to. Are you so blind that you can't see that?

Im sure you been on ATS long enough, and im sure "Obama suxrs" in the title will be filled with stars and flags from the majority ATS republicans. Heck, you can even see a pattern of who starts those threats and people who fall for them. It is so simple minded its hilarious.

I'm sure the President has more constructive things to do with his time than sit around and feed the flames of insanity with the likes of those who would support Rush Limbaugh's rhetoric.

Those people are just vocal on a chair behind a screen, none of them would be actually like that in real life. Probably cowering and cursing most of the time.

I don't know, things like maybe killing Bin Laden!

What!? you dont know? the SEALS did that. but the person the fell on the road because it had a crack? well that was Obama's doing, as well as crops dying, weather changing and poor people living.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by xuenchen

I was going to go into this long winded post about why he's such an easy target for ridicule and then changed my mind. Basically he's just another tool who hates what America stands for and there were a couple just like him before he became POTUS.

This is the kind of thing that angry mobs of "protestors" will attack embassies over

Roll eyes

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

0bama has more excuses than anyone I have ever come across.

Even my kids own up to more then this grown man.

0bama is the US best campaigner. And the worst leader.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

macman
. And the worst leader.

Id say joint worse with Bush. Obama mostly continueing his useless policys. Makes them both equally bad IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

jimmyx

so your simple answer is what??...Obama should just step down?...

Yes.... That would be the best option for the US right now.

jimmyx
bow at the feet of the republicans?....

Nah...Just following the Constitution would be a great start.

jimmyx
this is just another daily "Obama bad" thread....I didn't even read in what context this applies, because it has become so redundant and boring, that it doesn't matter anymore

You didn't read into it, yet you make sure you come here to comment on it and defend the Tyrant....

I never knew that ignoring something meant you paid attention to it so much to interject yourself into the thing which you are ignoring.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Bush was terrible.

0bama is basically a nicer looking version of Bush, but on meth.

But...........Bush is gone and has been for some time now.

Big Boy 0bama is in charge now. And all he can do is blame everyone else for his failures.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's but a Few,,,, If you all there in the UK really like Obama so much and thinks he's Really that Transparent and all.
Maybe we can send him and his family to include his Uncle, Aunt and Mother-Inlaw to live with you after 2016.

Obama has a Plan for the Us of A and I guess we'd be more than Happy to share with the UK.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

guohua
[If you all there in the UK really like Obama so much and thinks he's Really that Transparent and all.

Erm where did I say I like Obama?

Gotta love ATS. The home of miss quoting and people who cant read.

What I said was there are far more important issues.

But I guess if you dont buy into every little "I HATZ OBAMAZ" thread you automatically love Obama.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There are many many bigger issues, yes that is true.
But.....they are the symptom of the bigger problem.
0bama and Progressives.

Get rid of them from the political realm, and things would be SOOOO much better.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

macman

Get rid of them from the political realm, and things would be SOOOO much better.

Problem is if I read you constitution right everyone has right to free speach ect

So you cant get rid of them.....at least not entirely. Only show that your way is better and get the vote on your side.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I get that. I never said silence them.

I said remove them from the political realm.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

macman

I said remove them from the political realm.

Guess that means vote them out or shoot them out. In fact if you go for the 2nd Id be right behind you guys, wouldnt mind seeing some roasted politicans.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Voting is backed by the 2nd.

No need to shoot.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

macman

Voting is backed by the 2nd.

No need to shoot.

Unless a thrid party rises by next election with overwhelming support I dont fancy your chances mate

Your forefathers took arms over far less. Infact a I call a few light taxes without represenation barely tyranny compared to you overwhelming goverment, gung ho brutal militrised police, rampent political corruption , out of control debt and social engineering.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hell would free over the day OBama takes responsiblity for what he does.

Til then it is rinse, and repeat.

The longest running show on earth!

The blameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Fox News, I'm also no Fan of President Obama.

It seems to me, however, that this is a man who cannot accept his own faults. Whenever there is a problem, it's always somebody else's fault. I think that he needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and see his faults. However, I think that he's far too narcissistic for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join