It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and Channeling: Is True Evil Masquerading As Good?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Channeling is a form of divination, and a commonly used method for communication with demons.. This method of channeling is currently used by satan worshipers.. If you don't believe this, don't tell it to me, go tell it to them...

Demons in kingly guise.... Yes they do portray themselves as beings of light and such, as to make people think they are some higher dimension new agey, happy fun time creatures that will help bring in a new era of peace and love.. Yeah, right..

Eventually, using channeling will allow these things into your life to the point where you will get your spiritual ass kicked.

The entire world of new age crystals and channeling and all that stuff is completely bogus from what people who promote it are trying to portray it as.

These are not some happy and peaceful creatures on the other side of the "channel" helping you achieve a higher being.

I have seen demons more than once, and learned exactly how they operate, and they operate covertly and in disguise. Once you let them in and realize who they really are, (and you will), as soon as you see them, you know. They only have one job, and it is to destroy you and as many humans as they can by any means possible, the most effective is by deception, and getting people to believe they are something else than what they are.

I love how someone says it isn't demons, okay, it is really some peaceful and happy loving dimensional aliens who just want us to succeed? Okay, yeah..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks,
Im glad your response was the first I saw when I came back to this thread.

I was praying for a friends elderly parents health and yet again asking for some stringth for myself. I was starting to fall asleep when I got a message , I know it was from the Holy spirt . I turned on the lights and wrote it down because I knew this was something that was special and has never happened to me before. Ive been struggling with alot of things for a long time. Ive always knew the Lord was taking care of me because I would have been gone long before. It was awsome to get this message. It only reinforced my believing that He was actually real. I felt like if He took the time to give a simple guy like me a speacial message like that , It would be pretty awful to not share it with others.
I seldom start preaching to anyone. Especially on the internet, heck, I dont even go to church on a regular basis.
But, I Know its from The Holy Spirt. Thought last night I should keep it to myself, but this morning realized this was something very special and was intended to share.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

ghosts, demons, aliens, evil/bad/good/happy feelings, imho are just visitors in our presence.
as long as we don't "give" them power (attachments/judgements), they are just phenomenons.

peace.
edit on 23-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

overanocean

Thanks,
Im glad your response was the first I saw when I came back to this thread.

I was praying for a friends elderly parents health and yet again asking for some stringth for myself. I was starting to fall asleep when I got a message , I know it was from the Holy spirt . I turned on the lights and wrote it down because I knew this was something that was special and has never happened to me before. Ive been struggling with alot of things for a long time. Ive always knew the Lord was taking care of me because I would have been gone long before. It was awsome to get this message. It only reinforced my believing that He was actually real. I felt like if He took the time to give a simple guy like me a speacial message like that , It would be pretty awful to not share it with others.
I seldom start preaching to anyone. Especially on the internet, heck, I dont even go to church on a regular basis.
But, I Know its from The Holy Spirt. Thought last night I should keep it to myself, but this morning realized this was something very special and was intended to share.

When you get a special message like that it is so heartwarming, and yes, you can tell right away when it really is the holy one speaking to you, there is nothing else like it in existence. He has spoken to me before also, and it goes beyond words to describe.
In the past, I have had evil ones come and appear as a beautiful angel woman, but I felt like it was a trick, and so I spoke to it and said: "You are not of the Lord" And it then got angry and turned into the ugliest witch like hag thing that I have ever seen or imagined, and it whooshed away..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Absolutely. There are dark forces who pretend to be good-guide types that deceive one into thinking they are old friends, deceased relatives, children. It is their purpose to lead folks astray.

One must be extremely careful of this when channeling, astral projecting, having O.B.E.'s and Lucid Dreaming. In many ways...these are close to one another.

After nearly 40 years experience...I know. And I warn all to trust only yourself on the other side. These days the veil is thinning...and more and more entities are getting thru.

It is better to walk in the light...than to stumble in the dark.

MS

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I agree and they manifest into your life in very wicked ways.

Ive even directly encountered them. Its scary and it can destroy you for years. To think of it as child play is ludacris.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I warn people not to play in this realm.

There are those of us who live our entire lives in between the two realms. Its better suited for these types, however if your not initiated then i dont suggest even playing with it.

You need to start keeping dream journals and journeying. Thats the two most important things you should be doing to protect yourself during a journey of this magnitude.

Once you dip your toes into the water and start believing all hell tends to break lose and dream journals and journeying will enable you to track your psyches response to the entities and allow you to maintain a better system of grounding by being able to see how they manifest symbolically into your thought patterns.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5431132014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Agreed. 100% Havent we met on the other side? You sound familiar to me!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

EDIT OUT

I realized that the "kingdom of god" is actually when the potential is realized.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago4531212014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5131332014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

A lot of times I keep getting tricked into things that are self destructive.

Things that steal my peace . Its like encoded into me. I cant explain why that weakness is even there , but its there.

Compulsion ,addiction, doubt.

But then after the day settles and its just me and that crazy brain, I start to search for the truth and its there waiting for me.I pray for all that darkness (evil) to leave and it disappears so quick.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by overanocean

God wants you to understand yourself and therein lies the key.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by overanocean

I think that weakness is there to show us that there is only one path that leads to victory, all the other ways of being only lead to disappointment and despair in the end. It is nice to hear that you have this understanding

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

onequestion

You need to start keeping dream journals and journeying. Thats the two most important things you should be doing to protect yourself during a journey of this magnitude.

Once you dip your toes into the water and start believing all hell tends to break lose and dream journals and journeying will enable you to track your psyches response to the entities and allow you to maintain a better system of grounding by being able to see how they manifest symbolically into your thought patterns.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5431132014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

I keep a notebook by my bed, as I have for decades, to jot down all the songs, poems, and the like that wake me up and nag at my brain until I write it down. I started keeping up with my dreams a few years back, as well as journaling in the same book as I go. I never thought of using the two in tandem, though... so thank you for that insight!

In my original post I said I was "relatively new" at this, only for about five years. I've had a great deal of ghostly and spiritual experiences way before this, and I definitely refuse to go near a ouija board. I think anybody is crazy for opening up that kind of doorway, but to each his own. These experiences terrified me and I really didn't want to know anything about this stuff for most of my life.

Just a note on my channeled stuff - I was told at one point that all this coming to me was to be shared in an educational sense, and to "keep it away from monetary considerations." And by the way, I never sought this out, it kind of popped up on its own that night in December, 2008. So many others' experiences was to seek it out, and I never did. Kind of freaked me out, to be honest... I thought well, I've finally snapped!

I have had so many great responses to these questions running through my mind, and I am VERY grateful for all of them. I know that if I were to proceed with anything in the lower spiritual realm, I would have to learn a great deal about protecting myself. So far I've been lucky and stumbled upon the more intense experiences, and all except for one or two I can say were of a positive feel. But therein lies the rub... was that the carrot being dangled ever so discreetly?

When I do reiki I am VERY aware, and I tell people I may be working on that I am doing absolutely nothing but holding my hands out to carry God's healing energy. I imagine pulling out the pain, and it feels sticky, like a big sticky worm has invaded somewhere. That's the image that comes to mind, like a friend's painful knee joint I worked on. I saw her joint as mostly white, some pinkish red around the most inflamed area, and the pain as a dark, blackish squiggly mass.

I am defiitely the one being depleted after reiki, because it drains me to take on that pain and it causes my own pain if I don't discharge it properly. I focus and do movements somewhat like tai chi, trying to ball the pain up in a big red irritated ball and push it away from my body. But then where does it go, if indeed energy cannot be destroyed, only transmuted?

All I know is that the efforts I make to help people seem to have a good effect. I feel in my heart that the source I am receiving energy from when I do this is of a positive nature, from God, if you will. As far as a superiority complex, I think that would be the worst attitude to take concerning healing energy. WE can't do anything, as far as I'm concerned; we can only funnel healing, loving energy to do God's work. It's definitely not going to make anybody feel wonderful to take on all that pain and disease, and why would anybody want to make themselves a target for ridicule?

That's where protection and grounding come in (which I know I need to learn a LOT more about). It's very serious work trying to help people that way, and it's humbling. You're neglecting your own gripes and serving someone else by helping ease their burdens. There are millions of other ways to serve yourself and your own comfort, which I did for many years. Funny that every direction I intended to pursue has failed. Now I'm considering my purpose here, and what I should be doing to help others. That's the push towards reiki, spiritual counseling, etc with the living, not so much the dead.

And animals have no preconceived notions about reiki; they either feel better or they don't. I love working on them, because their responses are always honest! And sorry if this reply is kind of disjointed... I'm half asleep writing this!

Thank you all, and I will catch up on more replies tomorrow! I do feel my questions are being answered very well, and I can focus my thoughts a lot better.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

BUT - I keep hearing all the warnings of a BIG LIE that will deceive millions of people. At this point let me say I never was into religion until I was saved at 19, and then I read the Bible voraciously. In those pages I found some comfort, then found places that told me I was destined to burn in hell no matter what I did, then found more pages that said I was saved from that. The more I read, the more I was confused. None of this has wavered my faith in God, but it has made me question my faith in my fellow man. I realized men chose what books we all would be able to read, back in the Council of Nicea, and I wondered what was removed. What beliefs and miracles were hidden from us during that Council?

Aren't these just excuses and doubts that you have come up with in order to keep pursuing divination? God is not confusion, neither is He the author of confusion. Therefore confusions exists because of our own non-understanding. The rational conclusion then is to seek and wait for His understanding, for the Spirit of Truth to lead us into all truth. From your comments above, you sought another route. Why? What within you did not want you to be patient? What within you brought all of those things as doubt so that you'd pursue it's will instead of what is plainly written? What within you convinced you to not only ignore, but to reject, every passage regarding divination? If there is to be a mass delusion, does it not follow that that delusion is of the mind and beliefs? Since you gave up on seeking His understanding, you have nothing by which to test these 'spirits' and their words, do you? Isn't this the position in which your will and spirit has placed you? And now you have writings with the same messages that new agers pour forth through their "aliens, ascended masters, angels etc" and yet you push down the small voice which is attempting to restrain you from these practices...and to caution you. Is it any different to the woman hearing "Dying thou shalt die" and yet being convinced that it would make her wise? All of this stems from your rejection of what is written. You mention your confusion over scripture yet clearly read the exhortation to rightly divide the word. Why would we need to rightly divide if it didn't need dividing? Have you attempted to do so or have you simply latched onto the confusion in order to justify you plowing ahead in practices by which you think you'll gain wisdom, and thereby leaving the gospel as given to us? Is not the gospel the power of God unto salvation? What does the gospel do in the mind, the mind being the centre of what defiles us?
If I could make any suggestions to you, it would be to examine yourself for faith. Jews seek after signs and Greeks seek after wisdom. Every one of the practices which you have embraced do both. You wrote this thread because of doubts, but are you really just seeking people's validation and approval of your chosen path by which you can further quash down that small voice attempting to restrain you? We all do this in order to ease the conscience so that we can do what we want to do. Are you any different here? How about repenting of your practices, lay it on the table in prayer, and pick up the gospel again? Or are you already addicted to these experiences that you prefer them over renewing your mind through the words given to us?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Great thread, Scribe.
S&F!

I have a reply I wish to post, but not now. I need to sleep first. My reply requires posting my sources, which I don't have time to look up at the moment, but I have a lot to say about this. It will probably rub a lot of feathers the wrong way here, but so be it.

I'll be back tonight.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Year1

You wrote this thread because of doubts, but are you really just seeking people's validation and approval of your chosen path by which you can further quash down that small voice attempting to restrain you? We all do this in order to ease the conscience so that we can do what we want to do. Are you any different here? How about repenting of your practices, lay it on the table in prayer, and pick up the gospel again? Or are you already addicted to these experiences that you prefer them over renewing your mind through the words given to us?

So many words, so little understanding. If and when it happens to you, totally unexpectedly, you just might understand what I'm going through. You seem to think I am hellbent on doing whatever I want and listening to whomever I want with no regard to the possible source, and I'm just spouting meaningless words to "pretend" I have doubts and be self-deprecating. You also missed the entire point that there are many different types of experiences I am questioning. Some I am sure come from the Holy Spirit, some I can't help but wonder if it could be someone else masquerading and making me feel good in order to gain my trust and then lead me astray. Do I not have the right to be discerning as to who I believe? Did not Thomas doubt the experiences of his own eyes and hands as he saw and touched Jesus' wounds?

So basically you are telling me that I am not saved, that I am not a Christian, and I have turned my back on God. I've simply dreamed all this up in order to somehow feel good about myself. None of this is true. You seem to be saying that I have no faith at all. I pray every night, and several times a day to God, not to demons. The more I ask for guidance and clarification, the more experiences I have that come to me, I don't seek them out. THIS is where the confusion comes in. If every single one of these experiences is supposed to be evil, how can anything supposedly come from God? I know that can't be so, nor is all information to be trusted. Is not discernment (the quality of being able to grasp and comprehend what is obscure - merriam-webster) then a good thing?

I don't use witchcraft or ouija or seances or whatever other "practices" you accuse me of. Spirits have come touching me when I didn't hunt them down. One then has to deduce that maybe they have been given a gift in this ability to see, hear, sense and feel other energies, and maybe they SHOULD pursue this whether they are gung ho or not. Remember Jonah, who was reluctant to follow what God told him to do? He had a bad trip at sea. Sometimes things happen to let you know you're being guided toward a certain destination, whether you're thrilled at the prospect or not.

You say I have rejected "every" passage regarding divination. How about the passages you are rejecting? Was Elijah wrong because he received the word of God? What about Matthew 17:12... Elijah (Elias) came and ye knew him not? Oh my word, that suggests reincarnation. Do a search online for "great prophets of the Bible" and you'll see a very long list of people who admitted to receiving information from somewhere else. Are you saying they were all liars, or making excuses to pursue their own paths, thereby rejecting God's word? If not from God, where do you think their insights and information came from?

It is entirely possible we are all being deceived at times, but according to the King James Bible, at least the ones mentioned there were not deceived. If they had simply stopped doing what they were doing and went along with everybody else, never sharing what they were told, we wouldn't have a lot of Books in the Bible now. When Abraham was being told by "angels" that Sarah would conceive a son, were these "angels" lying? And by the way, there are some things that just don't feel right when they come; those I don't question. I tell them (in the name of Jesus) to leave me alone. Some things, the ones I have questions about, feel good but I don't know if it's the right direction to go or not, as it involves the lower dimensions and energies (helping trapped spirits, or what I have BELIEVED to be trapped spirits, to cross).

You know, it actually makes me feel a little better that you're so eager to attack me. It tends to make me more certain that the loving, healing energies I have been experiencing when doing reiki ARE from the Holy Spirit. It also makes me more confident that the information I have received and felt bathed in a wonderful warm feeling as I received it IS from the Holy Spirit. Jesus told His disciples they would be hated, spit on and persecuted for doing God's work, so maybe there is my answer. Maybe I have found my eyes to see the truth beyond the criticism, and ears to hear His voice above the din of those who would attack me for speaking my heart.

And maybe I can better hear the evil in the world discouraging me from doing what I was put here to do... help people, i.e., the living. Perhaps I can best do this by not attempting to help the trapped spirits, and instead ask Michael, Gabriel, or the other archangels or legions of other angels to help them. Once when I felt overwhelmed I asked Jesus to please reach down and take this spirit's hand to help him across. In a minute or so I no longer felt the spirit's energy around me.

And if you get the idea that I somehow think I'm "chosen," well heck, maybe I am. I believe we are ALL chosen by God, as we are His children, and we are ALL called to perform a specific duty to humanity... it's up to us whether or not we have an open mind to hear Him when He talks to us. If God spoke to average, every day people long ago, exactly when do you think He stopped, and why?

Thank you for helping me see things more clearly. I will pray for you tonight. Much love!

(in case you missed the point again, that's three peaceful smiles for the Trinity!)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Two things. One is that the Good Tree bears good fruit, and the bad fruit doesnt grow on good trees. So if there is no hidden agenda and only positive solutions coming, direciton, its most likely your own team or even from Higher Self.

Secondly, if one doesn't give permission at all for anything to enter into their lives, merge, visit or speak to them, yet with prayer, faith and working on daily issues of trying to overcome bad habits to be kind and help others, if something positive does give encouragement or a good message, then its possible they were meant to and you wouldn't entered into this near hellzone frequency, into the trenches of life to assist or grow skills and grow up more, without a support team that doesnt need permissions. All other sides do.

If you know what Love is, thats what truly guides: humble of heart, but still with self esteem and truly valuing self and all people, kindness, equality, truth, helping hand, a listening ear, a strong shoulder to lean on, doing what you can to bring peace into a situation and live with integrity and compassion.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You touched on a lot of what I was going to post, Scribe. That's good. Now I don't have to type as much. LOL

I might add, in Matthew 4:16, Jesus says, "The people who sat in darkness saw great light."
I believe he is referring to meditation here. When the mind is still and unobstructed with the worldly surroundings ( sat in darkness) it allows the third eye to "see".

Also, there is a passage in Matthew that I'm having trouble finding that says, "Therefore if thine eye be single, thy body shall be filled with light."

So, again, we are told to open our third eye (the single eye), to see the light, and gain wisdom.

Jesus told his disciples everything had not been revealed, but more would be revealed later.

I believe meditation, receiving messages through channeling, listening to your inner voice, or whatever means it comes through, is this "more" that is being revealed.

Remember, this is very important... not everyone has risen above certain brain-washing beliefs that are taught in the church. And some of those teachings were mistranslated by man and spewed to the masses as truth, and "This is how you have to live, or you're going to burn in hell for all eternity!"

You KNOW there is much more that was kept from us that Emperor Constantine and his council kept out of the bible so the church could keep control over the masses, so you already know more than some of these people about what is "truth", and what it isn't.

Here is more:

The Esoteric Tradition
Mark 4: "Then when they were by themselves, his close followers and the twelve asked about the parables, and he told them: 'The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those who do not know the secret, everything remains in parables, so that, seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand lest haply they should turn again, and it should be forgiven them.'"

"So he taught them his message with many parables such as their minds could take in. He did not speak to them at all without using parables, although in private he explained everything to his disciples." [Phillips translation]

Matthew 13: "The man who has ears to hear should use them"
"At this the disciples approached him and asked, 'Why do you talk to them in parables?
"'Because you have been given the chance to understand the secrets of the kingdom of Heaven,' replied Jesus, 'but they have not. For when a man has something, more is given to him till he has plenty. But if he has nothing even his nothing will be taken away from him. This is why I speak to them in these parables; because they go through life with their eyes open, but see nothing, and with their ears open, but understand nothing of what they hear."' [Phillips translation]

1 Corinthians 2:6-15: "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: which none of the princes of this world knew.

"We interpret what is spiritual in spiritual language. The unspiritual man rejects these truths of the Spirit of God; to him they are 'sheer folly,' he cannot understand them. And the reason is, that they must be read with the spiritual eye. The spiritual man, again, can read the meaning of everything; and yet no one can read what he is."

Clement of Alexandria (150-220 C.E.)

"Many things, I well know, have escaped us, through length of time, that have dropped away unwritten."

"Even now I fear, as it is said, 'to cast the pearls before swine, lest they tread them underfoot, and turn and rend us.' For it is difficult to exhibit the really pure and transparent words respecting the true Light to swinish and untrained hearers."

We have some untrained hearers here. Be aware. Listen to your inner voice and let God direct your path. Listening to others tell you that you are on the wrong path is just going to set you back in your spiritual growth... on their level.

You just need to follow your heart when it comes to what you should do. This is where God speaks to us. If you follow your heart, you won't be lead astray. God gives us a passion for what we should be doing in this life. If you have a passion to heal others, then that is what you are meant to do. If you have a passion to help stuck souls cross over, that is what you are meant to do. If you have a passion to play music, that is what you are meant to do. And the list goes on and on.

We are all on different journeys, here in this school to learn different lessons to gain in spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Some are on higher levels than others. You can't listen to anyone else because they may be on a different path than you.
I think you have much more wisdom than most here. You need to learn to trust your "gut" instincts. You can do this. You have the ability to know when something is good, or evil. Stop doubting yourself, and just do it!

God has given you the ability to heal. Do you know how awesome that is? Do you?!!! You are a special child in God's unholy world, put here to help others. Stop doubting what God has given you.

I think I may have repeated myself at times here in different ways, but I just need to get my point across.

I hope this has helped you. Stop the confusion. Be still and listen... then follow your heart.

edit on 1/24/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Meditation can be a fantastic thing! Focus on being what you already are more than "gaining" anything. This is frequently done through breathing exercises to start.

Watch out for channeling. I cant imagine that something that is willing to usurp someones free will for its own agenda, even if invited and only temporarily, is a benevolent force.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

BUMP!!

I didn't mean to stop the thread. Anyone else have any thoughts for Scribe?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join