It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cry for censorship!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Better known as:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by beezzer

I need to get one of a withering brain...... Or an exploding one.

Here you go!

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Love it!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

YOU NEED TO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW!

WHERE ARE THE MODS? THEY SHOULD SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!

THIS THREAD IS STUPID, SHUT IT DOWN!

WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD SHUT DOWN?

It's not the same thing maybe but it was a definite relief when the religious forums were shut down for a week. I believe everyone should be able to post topics they like to discuss T&C being observed but truly there is a time to step in and fix things.

As far as people being babies honestly many of them are. The US is packed with them. Normally I just don't take part in those threads (or Space threads either as they make me look really stupid(er.))

edit on 110pm0000pm72014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Done! Thanks Beezer. My new avatar better reflects my current frustration. But hey at least there is a new thread about the lightning striking the Jesus statue......

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by beezzer

YOU NEED TO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW!

WHERE ARE THE MODS? THEY SHOULD SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!

THIS THREAD IS STUPID, SHUT IT DOWN!

WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD SHUT DOWN?

It's not the same thing maybe but it was a definite relief when the religious forums were shut down for a week. I believe everyone should be able to post topics they like to discuss T&C being observed but truly there is a time to step in and fix things.

As far as people being babies honestly many of them are. The US is packed with them. Normally I just don't take part in those threads (or Space threads either as they make me look really stupid(er.))

edit on 110pm0000pm72014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

I read a lot more threads than I post in.

I'm afraid it'd make me look dumber than I already am!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Mamatus
Done! Thanks Beezer. My new avatar better reflects my current frustration. But hey at least there is a new thread about the lightning striking the Jesus statue......

I use humour when frustrated.

It eases the tension and often contributes to the thread!

(just something to keep in mind)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

But hey at least there is a new thread about the lightning striking the Jesus statue......

Hahaha... yeah things are rolling now!

Usually I try staying away from the paranormal stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh boy Beezzer! Ya got me laughing! What a great thread and point. I couldn't agree more. You go get 'em! MS

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Are people saying that they simply dont like whats being said or are they claiming that there is a violation of terms and conditions?

Take for example the thread about Moslems allegedly being flown into the US. I see a lot of people saying that the thread is filled with bigoted comments and that the thread itself is bigoted, which would be a violation of ATS rules.

With regards to "racism" or bigotry, IMHO, theres a simple test. Would the exact same statement/s be allowed on ATS if they were said about a different group? If the answer is no, then it would appear that theres a problem.

Seemed to me like people were saying that there was a lack of moderation or a double standard vs simply disagreeing with the content.

edit on 24-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't like that you don't like that some people don't like what other people have to say.

Uhhh... what.

Anyway, you are indeed correct, beez. FREEDOM of SPEECH, (as stupid as some speech may be, i.e. Ebonics, Louisiana mumbles) is guaranteed by our Constitution. Not just in regards to the government, but in every facet of life. The freedom to express ideas (even stupid ones) or differences in opinion (no matter how dimwitted or wrong they are) is a cornerstone of our great nation.

I've never understood why people try to force other people to boycott stuff, for example. If you don't like it just don't but it or watch it, etc. Don't force your will on others because they don't agree. Sheesh. Anyway, I'm with you. S+F=

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join