It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Would You Last in an Apocalypse? (w/quiz)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by crazyewok

Question 8 of 9
The looters are desperate. It's come down to a fight. You are...

"Throwing Punches"

Got 40 years.

Ok, that didn't sound right LOL

Not really. cause they would most likley be shot dead

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Hey its not my fault the quiz dint ask the right questions, now they owe me 50 years...

reply to post by pikestaff

im ab

edit on 24-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Here is my results, bow down and worship. Just kidding

The results are in! You'd survive for
forty years

after the apocalypse.

And you know what? You'd probably end up as some sort of tribal god. We're sticking with you.

You're basically Kevin Costner in Waterworld.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That was a lame quiz. So because I do t have much family and can't run a marathon ill be dead in a month and will be piggy from lord of the flies? I guess they they don't consider being homeless in Boston living on a freeway overpass for a few months at a time in dead winter 3000 miles away from help and dodging the police over stollen produce constantly don't amount to anything. I now live in California and am pretty sure in an survive months without any outside help. To me the people who made this quiz would be free resources for the plundering.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Months probably, depending on the type of Apocalypse ,a nuclear shootout .super volcano or series of volcanoes erupting ,etc depending on how long the food lasts, dieing of cold ,staying where you are if you have adequate supplies ,if you try to travel to somewhere ''better'', you would be preyed upon, by the ''have nots'' and non preparers, who judged you less worthy of survival than them ,if food cant be grown ,transported etc, i would say within a few months most would have died from starvation and killing each other and then the point of eating each other.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm guessing this quiz is more or less a joke. It didn't even ask me how many guns I have, or how much ammo I have for them. When it asked me about fighting looters, it actually had an option to "throw punches". Bro, I'm not going to be throwing anything but bullets, lol. What's more, they're going to be coming at you with a very high frequency, and every single one is going to hit it's mark. On top of all that, you're not even going to know where they're coming from considering I have a suppressor for every one of my guns.

That being said, I got five years.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki
I'm not going to be throwing anything but bullets, lol. What's more, they're going to be coming at you with a very high

Well your flat out dead. Unless you have a group with you. If not flight is better than fight.

JohnnySasaki
frequency, and every single one is going to hit it's mark.

Yeah Macho talk wont get you anywhere if its a large group of equaly armed looters.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Actually the apocalypse asks "how long will i last when i see cosmicexplorer" .....

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I got this:

"The results are in! You'd survive for
fifty years
after the apocalypse.

You'll be around until civilisation rebuilds itself. There'll be legends told about your name.

You're basically the dog in Independence Day."

The time doesn't surprise, but there was a dog in Independence Day?

Derek

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

BASSPLYR

That was a lame quiz. So because I do t have much family and can't run a marathon ill be dead in a month and will be piggy from lord of the flies? I guess they they don't consider being homeless in Boston living on a freeway overpass for a few months at a time in dead winter 3000 miles away from help and dodging the police over stollen produce constantly don't amount to anything. I now live in California and am pretty sure in an survive months without any outside help. To me the people who made this quiz would be free resources for the plundering.

I didn't put that I could run a marathon also and got only 5 years.

Maybe you need to change the way you see things?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

I also managed 50 years and am a Type 1 Diabetic.

Eerie.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

The time doesn't surprise, but there was a dog in Independence Day?

Nothing can kill that hound

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I answered honestly.

You'll be around until civilisation rebuilds itself. There'll be legends told about your name. You're basically the dog in Independence Day.

Someone spelled civilization wrong.

edit on 24-1-2014 by Pimpintology because: of formatting purposes.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Boomer was the dog. Belonged to Vivia A. Fox, I think.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

BASSPLYR

T I guess they they don't consider being homeless in Boston living on a freeway overpass for a few months at a time in dead winter 3000 miles away from help and dodging the police over stollen produce constantly don't amount to anything.

Haha, I guess they forgot to ask that one. If it wasn't obvious enough, the quiz is for fun. But thanks for proving your awesomness to us. I got 5 years myself, but am strangely not offended...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

crazyewok

JohnnySasaki
I'm not going to be throwing anything but bullets, lol. What's more, they're going to be coming at you with a very high

Well your flat out dead. Unless you have a group with you. If not flight is better than fight.

JohnnySasaki
frequency, and every single one is going to hit it's mark.

Yeah Macho talk wont get you anywhere if its a large group of equaly armed looters.

I'm not going to be fighting looters unless they're looting from me, and I'm quite the shot actually. I could post a group if you'd like. I understand that means nothing in the heat of battle, but honestly, I rarely miss. You'd better be unbelievable if you're coming at me.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

When I was younger, I could have been the apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

FlyersFan
The dirty little secret that survivalists don't talk about ... no one will survive an all out apocalypse.
Nuclear power plants around the world will melt down. The entire planet will be Fukashima.

We plan ahead for a semi-break down of society.
But as far as an all out apocalypse goes ... there will be no survivors.

. Genius Flyersfan! LMAO at all these peppers.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

forty years

after the apocalypse.

And you know what? You'd probably end up as some sort of tribal god. We're sticking with you.

You're basically Kevin Costner in Waterworld.

I lied about the running. I mile or two might be a stretch, but a lot more than a few meters. I would never make it 40 years anyways. I chose to run only because it did not give a choice of just shooting them. Have plenty of guns and ammo for "hunting" and such.....

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

haha... that was cool... this is my score... although... i still am not sure why... lol

ten years

after the apocalypse.

That's some excellent wilderness skills. You'll survive like Gloria Gaynor.

You're basically Rick Grimes in the Walking Dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join