It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing different images in the mirror

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinhead7

Oh hello!! I see you are brand new. Welcome!! Post and post and post and then share that pic and start a thread! That sounds so fascinating. And I had totally forgot about this thread.. My goodness... Time flies..

And my thread is your first post!!!! Woohoooo!!!!

And maybe it's actually a parallel universe that the pic was taken from.. You just never know.. And I'm being serious.. I believe in parallel universes and alternate realities..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinhead7
I have something along these lines. A photo just appeared on my phone as a selfie but that I hadn't taken. In the backround it looks different to anywhere that I have been recently and the coat I am wearing I have never owned but have been looking for something like it for Christmas. I look no diffrent than now so it must be soon.

Andrew

This sounds crazy. What's the timestamp on the photograph? Can you share it with us? I think the fact that is yourself wearing something you've never owned is fascinating enough before even debunking how it got there, very interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

The photo says it was 9:45 7th Nov. 2015. That was 8 days before it appeared on the phone. The picture on the wall behind me I don't recognise and have tried to think where it could have been taken. My wife was in hospital and I was only there or at home. Her room had no pictures on the wall though.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

It's possible

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't like mirrors, never have. At my old house growing up, and sometimes where I live now, I look at myself and I don't reconize myself. It feels stupid, but it feels like someone else is looking back at me and it's not me, like someone else is wearing my face. My eyes look a lot older as well. We have a door going into the bathroom from our room and I have to have that closed cuz I sometimes see white blobby things floating by the mirrors. This happened at my old house too, I always had to turn the lights on when it was dark out by snaking my arm around to hit the light switch cuz the mirrors were right when you walked into the room.

My sig other had a mirror up in the dinning room for the longest time and I hated it because I always felt like someone was staring at me through it. (Mind you weird feelings like that happen all the time in this house, but they come and go, never constant like I felt when that mirror was up.) To my relief it fell down, just off the wall one day and broke so we threw it away, and now I don't feel like I'm constantly being watched. We have some dresser mirrors, but I never look at them, in fact one has so much crap on top of the dresser you can't see yourself, lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MacSen191

One night I got really freaked out and I actually covered all mirrors in my house. My 10 yr old boy and my hubby thought I was going insane, but I wasn't.
at least I don't think I was. I just didn't want to see myself at all anymore. I kept thinking how vain I was by looking into the mirror. Which I know it's not too vain to want to look nice.
Anyway, yes mirrors are a strange thing. I mean we can also see our selves in other things too.
I have an old antique mirror, that was my grandmothers, hanging in my living room. I see it right now, but I never feel like I'm being watched. I do feel presences in this house. And my son has experienced some strange happenings but that's a whole other story for a maybe a diff type of thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join