It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by xavi1000

There were between 3000 and 75000 people working at oak ridge from 1942-1945. They were enriching uranium 239. They knew exactly what they were doing. And as I said they believed in what they were doing and wanted to keep the secret. 911 took the cooperation of air traffic controllers, demolition teams, pilots and countless others. Someone would talk especially after the event took place and they could put two and two together. You may not see what your doing when your doing it but after you see the result you realize what you did.

And then you realize what you just helped lead to the murder of thousands of people....
So why would you speak out against that when you are pretty much signing your death certificate

Fear is what silences the whistle blowers you are looking for.

Actually people were dancing in the streets celebrating the end of the war. Those people felt that the bombs were justice for the Pearl Harbor attack. Besides the bombs may have killed thousands but they saved hundreds of thousands on both sides.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Wandering off topic now, but one wonders if they could have ended the war just as effectively, while still sending the appropriate message to the Soviets in the anticipated arms race - with an off-shore demonstration of the bomb ie: without dropping it on the innocent civilians in those two cities.. guess it wouldn't have the same "shock and awe".. "value"..

Re: Pearl Harbor and the parallel to the 9/11 event as "The New Pearl Harbor" - see the documentary linked in my signature below for part one of a hard hitting, five hour presentation of all the "anomalies"..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Maybe, but we had to be sure. The Russians were already in Manchuria and had plans to invade japan from the north. If that happened Japan May have been split just like Germany. That would not be a good for japan. So I understand the choice.

And I'm still reading the 911 whistleblower links, not thrilled with Alex jones though.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

You're welcome.. (it's not a very happy thing though that's for sure, not something that we wanted to be true)

If you're interested in a more complete contextual analysis of the content of the entire phone call record, including the cell phone calls, again i highly recommend this book

Hijacking America's Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence
www.amazon.com...

Edit to add: God Bless you too.

And may God help us all, including the USA, who's government forgot to place their trust in God, and who tried to steal both from God, and the American people, for themselves, to realize the fulfillment of a narrow policy agenda in a grasping bid for absolute power, the course and cause of modern history.

But now the data, is in, and it's not just an "anomaly" or two, but a very damning indictment of the "PTB" whether it be in the perpetration of the "transformative, catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor" itself, or in it's cover up and/or in the various abuses of power leveraged into place in the name of 9/11.

It was a very BAD policy.

And now that 9/11 is leaking... the choice remains, even for the current and successive Administrations. Either the truth about of it, as "the truth outs" will represent a point of all corruption, or, the restoration of integrity and the public trust, and the public safety, via newfound policy assessment and integration (learning) that is based squarely on truth and reality, including the truth about 9/11, and not a continuation of an unending host of lies and the very highest height of hypocrisy imaginable.

It's up to to them, but the wave (of truth) will hit, and when it does, there'll be no "spinning" it. Better to start to "process" it now while there's still time, because when it comes 'round full circle, there are certain things that will need to be done and said that will be much better to have done and said before there's nothing left that can be done or said, even if that entire process is only an internal one and not necessarily a public one.

So if the president isn't slamming his desk in outrage and tears, instead of being concerned with a continued cover up to protect the "national security" in regards to 9/11, then he's not doing his job by sworn oath.

edit on 23-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Wow! Well said .... sweet flying mother of mermaids ... if we had enough people as angry and hurt by this whole hoax as you....some things would get accomplished in this God forsaken country.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The fact that there is so much truth in this video without even touching the event that followed itself, just tells you that 911 has conspiracy written over it from top to bottom. There are 100s of your so called anomalies. That is why there are holes in every single part you look at and not just small things.

Let me repeat: every single part of the OS has holes or anomalies in it; from the terrorist preparations and media coverage to the actual physics of all of the fallen buildings, the flightpaths, the terrorists behaviour, the suspicious investigations itself, ALL the crash sites, the conveniently huge army exercise, the overtake of the buildings a short period prior, prior knowledge on the stockmarket, the gold in the WTC, a ton of officials that were conveniently not in the building that day and Silverstein himself and ofcourse the aftermath with the wars. You name it.

But just based on what Cooper said in this video I tink you should reconsider your standpoint and seriously think about the point made in the video and not come up with all kinds of visionary excuses.

You dont have to believe in bombs and theories to ask questions.

edit on 408pm3115up86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71

Sremmos80

Hoosierdaddy71

There were between 3000 and 75000 people working at oak ridge from 1942-1945. They were enriching uranium 239. They knew exactly what they were doing. And as I said they believed in what they were doing and wanted to keep the secret. 911 took the cooperation of air traffic controllers, demolition teams, pilots and countless others. Someone would talk especially after the event took place and they could put two and two together. You may not see what your doing when your doing it but after you see the result you realize what you did.

And then you realize what you just helped lead to the murder of thousands of people....
So why would you speak out against that when you are pretty much signing your death certificate

Fear is what silences the whistle blowers you are looking for.

Actually people were dancing in the streets celebrating the end of the war. Those people felt that the bombs were justice for the Pearl Harbor attack. Besides the bombs may have killed thousands but they saved hundreds of thousands on both sides.

Im talking about 9-11.... and as to why no one would talk..

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

if we had enough people as angry and hurt by this whole hoax as you....some things would get accomplished in this God forsaken country.

I'm a Canadian (and citizen of the world, as we all are)

We still love the United States, perhaps even more than you love your own country, many of you.

And if someone won't shout out in anger, and cry over what really happened to CeeCee Lyles and the rest, like those folks that janitor and 9/11 hero William Rodriguez heard screaming from within a trapped elevator at the WTC, and Kevin Cosgrove, trapped on the 105th floor of the south tower, and all the brave firefighters and first responders upon who's heads the towers were brought down, intentionally, and unnecessarily, before they had the opportunity to do their job - then by God I will do it.

It's because I'm also a Christian i guess and can relate to Jesus, who wept over the city of Jerusalem and what it had become at it's core in the total corruption of the very temple around which it was built and had its life.

What's so sad is how after all this time, little or nothing has changed whereby it may be said, yet again.., that "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders (the little man, the "throwaway") that became the keystone."

That's ANY man or woman or child, that's our brother, our sister, our father, our daughter, our mother, it's you, and it's me, you see. I don't think they really understand just who and what they tried to # with. We are the keystone that they tried to reject or toss away in what has amounted to nothing more than a money and power grab, and what can also be seen clearly in the rear view mirror of near 20/20 historical hindsight, as an abysmal FAIL.

It's an absolute disgrace and a crying shame - we have to call it as it is.

"That which hurts, also instructs."
~ Benjamin Franklin, great American.

Never forget!

In loving memory of Kevin Cosgrove, who was not ready to die that day, and neither were the firemen who were setting out to put out the fire on the 79th floor..

Think twice "debunkers", about what you may very well be defending or trying to defend, or guard, or protect.. You may hate me for saying that, although we were all of us almost to a one in the same boat at one time, so don't think that we're so different and cannot relate, but eventually.. with more and more information, the time always comes where, for those who are informed, and aware, that a choice needs to be made, and a stand taken, for the sake of what's right and Civilized, where Civility may be defined, functionally as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power principal of love and mutuality (Godliness).

This is not fun and games.

NAM

..."sacrificed, on the alter, of freedom."
~ Rudolf Guiliani, September 11th memorial service, '03 or '04
Ex Mayor of New York City

"I ask for mercy - not sacrifice."
~ Jesus Christ, Son of God

/rant over.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
/rant on again.. lol

But what are we to DO about it, you may ask..?

Come to power.

Come to power, in every walk of life and sphere of influence. Can't start a new third party? Run within the system as Democrats and Republicans if you have to and "hijack" it. Penetrate the DC beltway, restore the Republic and the balance of power in favor of Liberty over "security", repeal or reform the laws and executive orders leveraged into place by 9/11, close the Guantanamo Bay Judicial "hell" that's been created, and then after cleaning up the whole mess - indict the bastards who did this, preferably in THIS generation while they still live (get them in the dock of the courtroom), or if not in this generation, the next, or the next - can you try men who've already passed away, in absentia? Why not. Set the record straight. Time is irrelevant. With unrelenting perseverance in the context of a true "mastermind alliance" of people working together in a spirit of harmony, given enough time, anything is possible, and nothing is impossible when it's done in the name of and for the sake of what's right, true and just. Look at what the little man Jesus was able to do by simply focusing on the optimization of the downtrodden, the outcast, the exploited.. he felled an evil empire, which had to steal his authority to retain any semblance of continuity.

Zelikow spoke of the public presumption about it's immediate past that is shared with the "relevant political community". Well they are already irrelevant - so simply BECOME the relevant political community, and then indict them, Zelikow included.

What I used to admire about the United States and was kind of jealous of, particularly as a Canadian watching the politicians arguing endlessly in Parliament, was that the people had a powerful VOICE. When they shouted loud enough and long enough, things happened and got done. You didn't take any # and if something was unjust, you righted it, and although many Americans speak in simple terms, you were shrewd, aware, and could smell a lie from a mile away. There was no putting anything past an American. That's the way we used to perceive you. Tough. Brave. No nonsense. Honest, direct, and proud, God-faring, for the most part, and decisive in choosing the right, from the wrong.

Come back America! Home of the free, land of the brave.

The world needs the real you, as you were, BEFORE 9/11 happened and Liberty was raped by a bunch of assholes mad with the lust for power OVER you and the world at large.

Well they #ed up, BIG TIME, and it's as clear as day.

Do something - not anything violent though. Come to power, for those who will and who can, and who have the GUTS. Just don't compromise and become corrupted by a corrupt system when you get there. And don't worry, because if there's enough of you, they cannot kill you.

Step up America - you can do it. It's who and what you REALLY are!

Best Regards, and with Love, from Canada, God Bless.

NAM

/rant ended.

Back on topic... 9/11 anomalies..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

NAM,
I am glad we still have some friends....especially to the north.

I think I can speak for many many Americans that your love and friendship does not go unnoticed.

As you clearly see....we are in a hogs mess down here and God is not on the forefront of many Americans concerns....when we need him the most.

Thanks again for all the great posts today.....

ok....brown nosing is over...but no less from the heart

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

...but no less from the heart

It's a heart war, and we won.

That's why i also pray for everyone, that we might somehow seek out and find the hand that alone is capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes, and the love that's the only balm capable of healing our wounds, which comes from God.

They threw everything to the wind and the baby out with the bathwater and tried to wrench the cause and course of history right out of God's hands - stopped trusting in God, and look what happens..

Woe to those among them (not you or i who are not responsible, and yet we cry..) who cannot cry, the stone faced "pillar of society", the bad cop, the evil general, the evil CIA or FBI guy who's "above the law", or the NSA snooper as the case may be, who although he/she ought to be the first to cry, are the very last - because those are the most bitter of tears and i would imagine the most difficult to adequately console if only because they came too late and even then were not forthcoming.

What can you do?

Good humor must be retained, so the last laugh goes to the little man, and to his God with whom the good-willed, good-natured humor is shared openly.

They not only forgot to trust in God but quite obviously from their behavior and conduct made the presumption that there is no '
God and that the only thing that matters therefore is perception, or that there is no absolute truth and therefore it's perfectly ok to lie, cheat, steal and kill, to take over the world and rule over history in some sort of top-down stratification of society along class lines, with two classes, the very rich and the very poor, held together by force in the name of "security" - how pathetic.

The real world is still waiting for us all.

All we need do is to walk straight out of the horror of it all, into the joy, and remain in that joy completing Christ's circle of joy. Both ignore them altogether, on the one hand, and look for the real world and for the good and for God, and triumph utterly and completely.

It's a heart war, and we won.

Cheer up, because He overcame the world, yet never dies, and knows all things from every perspective.

God's not just an imagined perfect observer, because if such a thing is possible, then in this universe it's not only probable, but actual.

The problem with God i suppose from their perspective, is that he's all-good, in whom there is no darkness.

But they just don't understand the magnitude of His twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, framing a doorway that cannot be crashed but only opened by invitation.

You can't crash heaven and steal history from the hand of God.

So why fear or be apathetic oh yea of such little faith!

He overcame the world. His logic and reason and love is indomitable.

They messed with the wrong person when they rejected the keystone that is the very heart of Civility, and Love, even the very Mercy they are so in need of in the face of His Justice which will not be denied, from every angle and perspective imaginable and then some.

They assumed, based on the teachings of a professor at the University of Chicago named Leo Strauss, who taught this doctrine of no God, no truth, and the right of the "ruling elite" to lie their asses off and use any and every means necessary, even if barbaric or evil or utterly ruthless, to realize a purely Machiavellian objective, simply because it was their right and privilege and duty because the masses left to themselves are nothing but a mob.

It was a bad teaching, too presumptuous about the nature of reality and existence and the purpose and meaning of life.

May God have mercy on their souls and offer even in spite of themselves the hand capable of wiping away the tears from their eyes.

Can you see the evil guy still refusing to cry?

What can ya do about that?!

Cheers,

NAM

P.S. I have a friend who's slightly mentally handicapped, but he comes out with the most insightful things.

He said - what gives them the right?

It's an absolutely brilliant question.

Nothing.

They did not have that right, which to enact can ONLY have been done in a complete and utter lack of faith in God, or if some form of faith that God is either the devil or half evil, which is a false premise.

I will pray for them as Jesus asks, which strangely at some level only increases the power of the double-bind that they're really in, when we start praying for them, until their heart, if they have one left cannot help but to break no matter how hardened.

It's enough to make Pharaoh cry. It's that bad what they've gone and done.

So who has all the power then, eh? Think it through and rejoice in the Lord who rules the world with an iron of reason and logic and who "makes the nations prove the Glories of His Love".

So they should be either very afraid, or very sad, but not you my American friend, because God is with you.

Pray for them.

Trust me, there a method to the apparent madness.

back on topic... yikes! SORRY!

edit on 24-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I was hoping for a blow-by-blow account. Doesn't have to be detailed, just a brief hypothesis of what happened and how.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

So it's simple to plant huge numbers of explosives in two of the world's busiest buildings, persuade the military to let you borrow a missile to fire at its HQ, get operatives to commit suicide flying planes into the buildings, and keep all that absolutely silent, but it's difficult to stick some bombs in the desert?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

I am just asking for all the evidence to be found before the OS get's released. They sent it out before investigating how a building falls in 7 seconds, how a huge plane puts a tiny hole in the pentagon, how they found traces of explosives in the rubble of the WTC's, etc....The OS should include all information about all events on that day, however they gracefully leave all of this out....

It's not possible to know every detail of something so what you want is a pipe dream. And the pressure to get some kind of report out with an incident like this is always going to trump slow deliberation. But the specific things you seem to want answered have been addressed, are easily answered with brief investigation anyway, or are discounted by rational examination of other evidence.

When people talk about their own findings and evidence against the OS, somehow they all die mysteriously?

All of them? So Craig Ranke, Steven Jones, David Ray Griffin, Rob Balsamo, Kurt Sonnenfeld, Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas are all dead?

Just because 90% of that day is on record with accurate facts, doesn't mean the other 10% doesn't need answered for!

Unless it's made up.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Common sense tells you fire doesn't weaken steel?

I think you might want to check out how sensible your common sense is.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

But once they dropped the bomb it wasn't a secret any more. You can compartmentalise before an event - "hey Dave, will you deliver these explosives to the WTC? Sure thing Bob!" - but once they see the result of their actions it tends to come out. Like, er, the Manhattan Project.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I am so glad that someone seems to understand what i am getting at!

I think I understand what your trying say is the anomalies, as you call them, are in fact present in any long drawn explanation of a complex event. The fact that everything is not explained is not evidence that the explanation is flawed.

This in a nutshell is what i mean, you seem to be the only person who has managed to keep on topic.

All i am doing really is pointing out that the even in the offical story there are some anomalies that we cannot adequately explain this does not mean we should dismiss the offical narrative and jump to the conclusion that it must have been a false flag. Yet at the same time i am also saying that we should also be mindful that held within these anomalies it is possible (although unlikely) that new evidence could be presented that could have the potential to seriously challenge the offical narrative.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

common sense tells me fire doesn't weaken or melt steel,

And physics will tell you that fire does weaken and melt steel.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
9/11 is the rule. Not the exception to the rule.

The USA got caught with its pants down and received a very square kick in the backside, and people have been trying to invent reasons for that not to be the case ever since.

Why do I say that? Because people have/had a belief about the USA that it was untouchable and it is actually easier for them to believe it was an inside job than to accept that the real world bites sometimes and maybe they're not as popular and/or safe as they've been led to believe they are.

That's the biggest 9/11 anomaly to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by spooky24

I am so glad that someone seems to understand what i am getting at!

I think I understand what your trying say is the anomalies, as you call them, are in fact present in any long drawn explanation of a complex event. The fact that everything is not explained is not evidence that the explanation is flawed.

This in a nutshell is what i mean, you seem to be the only person who has managed to keep on topic.

All i am doing really is pointing out that the even in the offical story there are some anomalies that we cannot adequately explain this does not mean we should dismiss the offical narrative and jump to the conclusion that it must have been a false flag. Yet at the same time i am also saying that we should also be mindful that held within these anomalies it is possible (although unlikely) that new evidence could be presented that could have the potential to seriously challenge the offical narrative.

Not te bo forgotten is that there are several agencies involved in this. As we know they are not very good at cooperating with each other !!( which in itself should send shivers down the spines of all US citizens who need to depend on them for security). With an event like 911 plus self interst, cock-ups, ass covering etc etc Is it any wonder there are anomalies.....I mean sheesh I think it would far far far more suspicious if there weren't any anomalies.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

neformore
9/11 is the rule. Not the exception to the rule.

The USA got caught with its pants down and received a very square kick in the backside, and people have been trying to invent reasons for that not to be the case ever since.

Why do I say that? Because people have/had a belief about the USA that it was untouchable and it is actually easier for them to believe it was an inside job than to accept that the real world bites sometimes and maybe they're not as popular and/or safe as they've been led to believe they are.

That's the biggest 9/11 anomaly to me.

This has absolutely nothing to do with it. The US has dealt with other terrorist attacks in the past, by americans and foreigners. Those just didnt raise suspicion because questions were answered. Plus those attacks showed people these things can and do happen to the US, so why would they think the US can not be touched if they already have been?

And I think it is a hell of a lot easier to stick to the world view you grew up with than to throw that overboard just because you thought something couldnt happen.

In actuallity there are just 100s of questions still unanswered and OS-ers are lacking capability in doing so. So people who want answers keep asking them, while OS-ers are in fact taking the easy road by not even asking questions and closing their eyes for bs from the OS-side and the questions raised.

Ofcourse some anomalies are normal but this thread does a good job in labeling everything as just an anomaly, which is again an easy step to take.
edit on 509am3123000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join