It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

JuniorDisco
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Fair enough, sorry if I picked you up wrong. However, I don't think it's suspicious that there's a lot of detail in reports about something like 9/11. Are you saying that they should provide a precis version or something?

Ya 3000+ americans DIED that day.... I want a precise story.....

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
Something has always bothered my about the 911 conspiricy theories. I'll admit there are a lot of eyebrow raising tidbits surrounding the whole event. The eyewitnesses the videos the coincidences and so forth. But what has always bugged me was the number of people that needed to be in the know for this plan to work. Why do we not have dozens of whistle blowers coming out? I'm supposed to buy the idea that the govt can pull off such a huge caper without blowing their cover. Yet when they claim wmd's in Iraq, they can't plant a few just to cover their butts. That has always been a sore spot with me. I must be missing the connection.

If you knew that the gov had killed it's own people what would stop them from doing the same to those that speak out...
And take a gander at the mysterious deaths of people that were writing books or blowing the whistle. Might change your mind a little about what happened to said whistle blowers

Now it wouldn't be that hard to cover up if all anyone really knew about was the fact that planes were going to hit the towers, but if only a handful know that expolsives are going to finish the job then it wouldn't be hard to cover up

Tuner construction company has massive ties with bush, they just so happened to do fireproofing on the floors the planes hit.
If that crew, already in bush's pocket book, were the only ones that knew, and they might not have even known, then you don't have this massive whistle blower threat.

And we didn't own iraq then, hard to plant something where everyone is watching you. And they didn't really need the WMD's after 911, it was just cannon fodder.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good post-well written.

I think I understand what your trying say is the anomalies, as you call them, are in fact present in any long drawn explanation of a complex event. The fact that everything is not explained is not evidence that the explanation is flawed. Detectives are taught this from a hypothetical court case where the defense calls in question the entire prosecution's case because they can't tell the jury the exact time the victim left work-people saw the victim leave, but no one was sure of the time. In criminal judicial law that called a continuous of fact. In other words the law doesn't require you explain everything-just a preponderance of the evidence. In the case of 9/11 common sense and visualization exceeded the preponderance in an enormous amount. Case in point 99.999% of the people that see a large passenger airliner crash deliberately into a building believe what they see-the fact that some of the passengers in the first class seats were misidentified-fails to change their own common sense about what they saw.

The list of unsolved mysteries about 9/11 are still aplenty and the 'abnormalities' of the North Tower above the impact zone along with tactual leader Atta ability to be in 2 places at the same time-on many occasions-are baffling. For myself, the descriptions by assistant manager Christine Olender of the Windows on the World restaurant about thick black smoke that has filled the ballroom less that 30 seconds after impact 80 feet below her post-along with 5 different descriptions from doomed guest of a bomb going off in the bathroom will always haunt me about 9/11.

That and the governments quiet release into the Archives documents that show all 4 hijacker teams had 'Boeing keys' that fit the cockpits of all their airliners-and never say another word about the how, where or anything else about the keys is a close second.

However being shackled to google truthers know nothing of any of these mysteries.

I thought an effort was going to be made to stop the never ending spamming in the 9/11 forum. The same exact things being posted over and over and over many more than a decade old and some posted over 50 times recently.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

JuniorDisco
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Fair enough, sorry if I picked you up wrong. However, I don't think it's suspicious that there's a lot of detail in reports about something like 9/11. Are you saying that they should provide a precis version or something?

I am just asking for all the evidence to be found before the OS get's released. They sent it out before investigating how a building falls in 7 seconds, how a huge plane puts a tiny hole in the pentagon, how they found traces of explosives in the rubble of the WTC's, etc....The OS should include all information about all events on that day, however they gracefully leave all of this out....When people talk about their own findings and evidence against the OS, somehow they all die mysteriously?

That makes my sense of smell go crazy, like I smell a coverup! There was too much money involved for this to be something that happened out of government control...Bush/Cheney get to take their oil company overseas, conveniently their company gets the bid....The money went missing in WTC7, without getting into too much details since this has been covered 900 million times already, you get the point of what I am saying I hope!

Just because 90% of that day is on record with accurate facts, doesn't mean the other 10% doesn't need answered for!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

spooky24
Good post-well written.

I think I understand what your trying say is the anomalies, as you call them, are in fact present in any long drawn explanation of a complex event. The fact that everything is not explained is not evidence that the explanation is flawed. Detectives are taught this from a hypothetical court case where the defense calls in question the entire prosecution's case because they can't tell the jury the exact time the victim left work-people saw the victim leave, but no one was sure of the time. In criminal judicial law that called a continuous of fact. In other words the law doesn't require you explain everything-just a preponderance of the evidence. In the case of 9/11 common sense and visualization exceeded the preponderance in an enormous amount. Case in point 99.999% of the people that see a large passenger airliner crash deliberately into a building believe what they see-the fact that some of the passengers in the first class seats were misidentified-fails to change their own common sense about what they saw.

The list of unsolved mysteries about 9/11 are still aplenty and the 'abnormalities' of the North Tower above the impact zone along with tactual leader Atta ability to be in 2 places at the same time-on many occasions-are baffling. For myself, the descriptions by assistant manager Christine Olender of the Windows on the World restaurant about thick black smoke that has filled the ballroom less that 30 seconds after impact 80 feet below her post-along with 5 different descriptions from doomed guest of a bomb going off in the bathroom will always haunt me about 9/11.

That and the governments quiet release into the Archives documents that show all 4 hijacker teams had 'Boeing keys' that fit the cockpits of all their airliners-and never say another word about the how, where or anything else about the keys is a close second.

However being shackled to google truthers know nothing of any of these mysteries.

I thought an effort was going to be made to stop the never ending spamming in the 9/11 forum. The same exact things being posted over and over and over many more than a decade old and some posted over 50 times recently.

My bad.

Plenty of people have gotten off because the they questioned an anomaly in a story ...It isn't something little....
And in the case of 9-11 a lot of the anomalies come for omission which I don't think makes the the two a fair comparison. In no why can you apply an hypothetical situation to real life event...
Detectives are also taught there is no coincidence, not to over look anything, lots got over looked when it came to 911
You let the idea of a bomb in the restaurant haunt you, but no chance there was explosions any where else? You say that you have info that they may have had keys to the cockpit? Also you say that you know things that you can't find anywhere but yet when ever a truther makes a claim you scream you need a creditable source... But we can't see anything you see in your special archive you say you go to.
And your 99.999% number is off, a lot eyewitness say they saw what they thought was military plane or a plane they didn't recognize...
Common sense tells me that towers don't fall on them selfs, common sense tells me fire doesn't weaken or melt steel, common sense tells me that a building that wasn't hit by a plane and was just on fire should not have collapsed. Common sense is not used in a court of law and shouldn't be used to justify mass murder. In no way did the official narrative go through a court of law so why even bring that up if the thing you are defending doesn't go through the same standards. No one will ever know what bush and cheney had to say, would what they did go through a court of law?
When the un redact the OS, truthers will listen.
Turthers don't use black sharpie, why does the gov get too?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The movements, decisions and actions of the central players, not only prior in terms of having the ability to thwart the attacks beforehand, but also during the events themselves, is a smoking gun, in and of itself, setting aside all the physical data.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

what pulled me fully over to the truther side was the cell phone calls that they used to galvanize the country towards war.

the whole "lets roll" cell phone call that made every red blooded American boil with contempt was proven impossible.

to this day....cell phones don't work on airplanes because cell tower "waves" hug the horizon. Even with airlines now saying they might allow cell phone use on planes....they state that they would have to add special antenna for this purpose.

But we are supposed to believe that all these people made cell calls from the doomed planes. This was and still is impossible and yet is was the central thing used to pry at our emotions and make us ready for war. It personalized the horror like never has been done before in history and it was a hoax.

below is a CNN snippet from just two months ago.....notice the last sentence and I have provided a link as well to read for yourself.

(CNN) -- As airlines prepare for possible in-flight cell phone calls under a Federal Communications Commission proposal, travelers were immediately loud and vocal Friday on whether the plan is a good or bad idea.
Even the FCC chairman was of a divided mind on the proposal, saying he personally opposed it, but that technology doesn't support a ban.
At the same time, commercial air carriers remained largely noncommittal on whether they would even allow cell phone calls, an option that would be granted to airlines under the proposed rule change.
Airlines would have to equip planes with a special antenna to allow the mid-flight phoning.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Here here! As discussed, last page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add: No caller ID spoofing or "voice morphing" needed. Those calls can only have been made, from the ground, with coerced (by some pretense or another, likely involving simulated hijacking "military excercises") scripting and enactment by the callers, including those allegedly calling from "flight 93", whereby, the final "storming of the cockpit" scene, to the sound of shouts and breaking dishes with a rolling cart hitting the "cockpit door" might have been done under the pretext that "success" might spare their lives in so far as a successful cockpit intrusion scenario could pave the way for a successful "landing" under air traffic control guidance, because for some reason, the participants never once spilled the beans or tipped their hand by saying something along the lines of "but don't worry it's just a military exercise", except in the case of CeeCee Lyles' voice mail message left on her husband's answering machine when she whispered, at the end of the call, before fumbling with the phone (as if that would give her trouble) "it's a frame" - the player for which can be found on wikipedia's flight 93 page. When you go there to listen to it, put on your headphones, turn up the volume, and then listen very VERY carefully, to her entire delivery.
For that "letsroll" "scene" all the callers seemed highly motivated, with one saying over and over "they can do it they can do it" or "they're doing it, they're doing it!" or something like that (will have to check the record).

Pretty sad, and extremely infuriating.

The explosive destruction of the twin towers, although involving a much greater loss of life is at some level unimaginable or unfathomable. The cell phone record otoh, is very personal.

edit on 23-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
Something has always bothered my about the 911 conspiricy theories. I'll admit there are a lot of eyebrow raising tidbits surrounding the whole event. The eyewitnesses the videos the coincidences and so forth. But what has always bugged me was the number of people that needed to be in the know for this plan to work. Why do we not have dozens of whistle blowers coming out? I'm supposed to buy the idea that the govt can pull off such a huge caper without blowing their cover. Yet when they claim wmd's in Iraq, they can't plant a few just to cover their butts. That has always been a sore spot with me. I must be missing the connection.

Compartmentalization, 200 000 people worked on the Menhetn project and was a big secret.Avoiding the subject on mainstream media and

Do your homework man .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

spooky24

the 'abnormalities' of the North Tower above the impact zone along with tactual leader Atta ability to be in 2 places at the same time-on many occasions-are baffling.

Can you tell more this about Atta be in 2 places at the same time-on many occasions ? First time i heard about that.Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

didn't know about the "it's a frame" part.....thanks for that. Makes it even creepier though.

so my point for non-truthers I guess is.... if we call huge holes in the official story (I know you don't like that term) anomalies as the OP does....then if the OS was a raft and the anomalies are holes in this raft.....how many holes does it take before they bail out of the sinking OS raft. The holes are so numerous and cavernous that I wouldn't even get into it in the first place....you know what I mean?

Thanks again for the heads up on that info.....God bless

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

xavi1000

Hoosierdaddy71

Compartmentalization, 200 000 people worked on the Menhetn project and was a big secret.Avoiding the subject on mainstream media and

Do your homework man .

The people on the manhattan project knew they were building a weapon during a time of war. They were not committing treason against the country they lived in. They knew spies were everywhere, remember "loose lips sink ships"? They kept a secret away from the axis powers when the outcome of the war was still in question. How you can compare keeping technology away from an enemy to killing 3000 of your own people is baffling.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Thats why i mentioned compartmentalization

compartmentalization of information means to limit access to information to persons who directly need to know certain such information in order to perform certain tasks.

The basis for compartmentalization is that if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information could be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "eyes only" information may still be restricted to certain operators, even of lower rank. In intelligence administration, officials believe it is useful to keep close watch on "sources and methods" information to prevent disclosure of people and their activities, whose lives they may believe to be at risk if such information were publicly disclosed or fall into the hands of the opposition.

In May of 2008, former Military Intelligence Sergeant Adrienne Kinne, who had served for ten years, from 1994 to 2004, and was active in the Iraq war, explained how compartmentalization worked to facilitate the wiretapping she participated in. She stated:

"When this was going on, I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the rest of the military intelligence, the rest of our government. Everything is so compartmentalized that you don’t really know necessarily what the person next to you is doing, let alone in a different room in a different building in a different location. And so, it really wasn’t until the New York Times piece came out about the NSA’s domestic wiretapping that I really began to think about what we were doing and my mission and that we were collecting on Americans. And we were doing so for the flimsiest of reasons.

And Menhetn project.It was not about treason .Majority of participants didn't know at all.

Another epic example of the utilization of compartmentalization to keep secrets is The Manhatten Project. General Groves mastered the art of compartmentalization. All residents were confined to the project area and surrounding town. Most lab facilities were compartmentalized with various teams working on different project elements. Those who worked in the lab were forbidden to discuss any aspect of the project with friends or relatives. Military security personnel guarded the grounds and monitored communications between research teams. Official communications outside of Los Alamos, especially to the other Manhattan Project sites, were coded and enciphered. Mail was permitted, but heavily censored. Since the actual location of the Los Alamos facility was secret, all residents used the clandestine address "Box 1663, Santa Fe, New Mexico."

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

There were between 3000 and 75000 people working at oak ridge from 1942-1945. They were enriching uranium 239. They knew exactly what they were doing. And as I said they believed in what they were doing and wanted to keep the secret. 911 took the cooperation of air traffic controllers, demolition teams, pilots and countless others. Someone would talk especially after the event took place and they could put two and two together. You may not see what your doing when your doing it but after you see the result you realize what you did.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

You're welcome.. (it's not a very happy thing though that's for sure, not something that we wanted to be true)

If you're interested in a more complete contextual analysis of the content of the entire phone call record, including the cell phone calls, again i highly recommend this book

Hijacking America's Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence
www.amazon.com...

Edit to add: God Bless you too.

And may God help us all, including the USA, who's government forgot to place their trust in God, and who tried to steal both from God, and the American people, for themselves, to realize the fulfillment of a narrow policy agenda in a grasping bid for absolute power, the course and cause of modern history.

But now the data, is in, and it's not just an "anomaly" or two, but a very damning indictment of the "PTB" whether it be in the perpetration of the "transformative, catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor" itself, or in it's cover up and/or in the various abuses of power leveraged into place in the name of 9/11.

It was a very BAD policy.

And now that 9/11 is leaking... the choice remains, even for the current and successive Administrations. Either the truth about of it, as "the truth outs" will represent a point of all corruption, or, the restoration of integrity and the public trust, and the public safety, via newfound policy assessment and integration (learning) that is based squarely on truth and reality, including the truth about 9/11, and not a continuation of an unending host of lies and the very highest height of hypocrisy imaginable.

It's up to to them, but the wave (of truth) will hit, and when it does, there'll be no "spinning" it. Better to start to "process" it now while there's still time, because when it comes 'round full circle, there are certain things that will need to be done and said that will be much better to have done and said before there's nothing left that can be done or said, even if that entire process is only an internal one and not necessarily a public one.

So if the president isn't slamming his desk in outrage and tears, instead of being concerned with a continued cover up to protect the "national security" in regards to 9/11, then he's not doing his job by sworn oath.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

First, there are many whistleblowers

A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers

www.corbettreport.com...

The 9/11 Whistleblowers

www.infowars.com...

Where are the 9/11 Whistleblowers?

www.ae911truth.org...

Please read it , especially last article, then answer .

The 9/11 whistleblowers and many others like them have risked everything including their careers, their reputations and even their lives to bring the inside truth to the public.
edit on 23-1-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
Something has always bothered me.. they claim wmd's in Iraq, they can't plant a few just to cover their butts. That has always been a sore spot with me.

"They" did try a few times to claim that they had found WMD's in Iraq ,,but those claims were found out to be false,,,,,,

Saddam had weeks or more before the invasion of Iraq & most likely transported some of it to neighboring countries "he had flew fighter jets too Iran & truck convoys seen entering Syria .....& other chemical weapons depots may have been bombed/destoryed during the invasion

Iraq Chemical Weapons Moved to Syria Before 2003 Invasion

By not finding them they "cover their butts"

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71

There were between 3000 and 75000 people working at oak ridge from 1942-1945. They were enriching uranium 239. They knew exactly what they were doing. And as I said they believed in what they were doing and wanted to keep the secret. 911 took the cooperation of air traffic controllers, demolition teams, pilots and countless others. Someone would talk especially after the event took place and they could put two and two together. You may not see what your doing when your doing it but after you see the result you realize what you did.

And then you realize what you just helped lead to the murder of thousands of people....
So why would you speak out against that when you are pretty much signing your death certificate

Fear is what silences the whistle blowers you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm checking them out dude so bare with me. Deny ignorance right? Lol

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

All you need for a radar swap is two planes crossing at different altitude amid lots of traffic and a transponder swap. The air traffic controllers don't have to be in on it.

However, that said, isn't there a story somewhere about a tape they were playing and looking closely at where a manager grabbed it and destroyed it and threw it away in the trash... would have to search that little piece of public record info out. So on second thought, someone in that system might have been involved or dragged into it and was told to destroy a certain piece of the record, which probably contained the radar swap at the point of a transponder beacon switching.. why else destroy the recording..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join