It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wanting to replace thousands of military personel with robots.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WonOunce

Yeah 'simple' being the key word there. There is nothing simple about creating an EMP wave.

Uhmmmm?

Simply wrapping a neodynium magnet in plastic explosives and detonating it will produce an EMP!

Magnets and Explosives being the key words there!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
It's easy. US military morale is at an all-time low. It's been declining for a long time now. So darpa is continuing with projects that further the goal of continuing the elite's agenda without the need to have pesky humans and their emotions who may rebel in the picture.

Look, it's already nutty, and it's going to get nuttier as we continue raping this earth. It's going to take a lot of force to secure the remaining resources for the western elite's agenda to bounce off planet.

This is the next logical step in "the game".
Exactly.
That's why military personnel on all sides should refuse and hold the senders accountable.

I'm not wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Any which way you look at it, we're going to destroy this planet as a habitable place for the species by century end.

Honestly, I'm glad someone out there is making plans to continue on before civilization collapses.

The higher up the chain of importance you make yourself to the elite, and prove your worthiness as a member of humanity 2.0, the more chance you have of getting a ticket off planet.

Go for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Bible past or future?

We are all getting played, played off against each other and those religious.......so called religious leaders know it.

I would like the owner/ moderators of ATS TO start the ball rolling.

There are some who in their current positions are deliberately playing one off against the other.

The rantings of a mad man??????
Nah crystal clear.
Military personnel are being lied to.
because military personnel have a bond with family and friends I will state that those sending sacrifice nothing themselves other than the lives of others.
There are individuals on this planet who benefit from the conflict and divisions while others suffer.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There's a war against humanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: jazz10

Any which way you look at it, we're going to destroy this planet as a habitable place for the species by century end.

Honestly, I'm glad someone out there is making plans to continue on before civilization collapses.

The higher up the chain of importance you make yourself to the elite, and prove your worthiness as a member of humanity 2.0, the more chance you have of getting a ticket off planet.

Go for it.

I don't want off.....
I want to be part of recovery.
My visions are not wasted. ..I hope

top topics

<< 1   >>

join