It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wanting to replace thousands of military personel with robots.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here is the link to the article for starters.
US wanting to replace militry with robots

This is a short but sweet post. I don't think many even see the implicatiins here.
Taking human instinct out of the equation and intuition out of it and replacing orders with programs and also a robot which is basically unnacountable for its actions is senseless.
Dr Carol Rosin ( youtube) declared what Dr Von Braun had told her ages ago.
This is really really bad news in my opinion and should be stopped now.
Check out my Iridium Conspiracy post and you will see exactly why.
Elites in my opinion will have all human military personel in one place for a take over bid. Robots won't answer back and will serve no questions asked.
Everything is getting moved online.
knowledge ( libraries)
High Street shops
People laughed when I mentioned Sky net.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What could possibly go wrong with robots?

Robo-blast:

I guess there could be some glitches, as that video of ED-209 portrays.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A killer US robot with parts made in China...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

WHich make them chinese robots. The US army will be made of chinese robots. I'm sure China won't ry and place an "override" button.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm sure that employing robots with lethal firepower would be their next step.
No matter what they are saying.
This is all building up to this.

Did anyone say 'Terminator'?

This is a terrible idea, if they can make them intelligent enough to fight in battle, then how long before they stop following orders and become their own masters?

Also, could a robot estimate a war like situation just as much as a human in the same situation, or would it just kill blindly?
Maybe that is the goal after all. Take out the human conscience in decision making, and kill no matter what.
edit on 23/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
S&F The technological revolution we are experiencing in times of corrupt government and corporations... this topic is massive. The impact of social media, especially Facebook, we are entering a new era.

Who we are online is going to be corruptly controlled and everything will be robotic and digital. Our digital life will be more important than our physical life.

I guess with the disappearance of certain industries, from a robotic restructure/take over replacing human workers, the government will save money?

And all those out of work will receive income from the government? And in turn feeding the planet will have to run on cheaper costs to provide more affordable food? All the while the war on oil, war on global warming, war on drugs, downfall of education, and increase security continues?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Surely a simple electronic pulse weapon would put robbie to bed?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Pffft if starwars has taught us anything clones are better!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

swanne

WHich make them chinese robots. The US army will be made of chinese robots. I'm sure China won't ry and place an "override" button.

Pfft China wont have to, they can afford to send wave after wave of men until the robot hit there kill limit and shut down.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Personally, I rather see Canada sending robots to fight wars than flesh and blood Canadians. It is not our war to fight, and robots could help save the lives of our own soldiers.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

What's a "kill limit"? Does it taste like chicken.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Yeah 'simple' being the key word there. There is nothing simple about creating an EMP wave.
How Stuff Works: Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Considering that the US seems to have a problem with protecting their websites from hackers, what makes them think that having a probable hackable robot army is such a good idea?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

swanne
reply to post by jazz10

Personally, I rather see Canada sending robots to fight wars than flesh and blood Canadians. It is not our war to fight, and robots could help save the lives of our own soldiers.

When you put it like that, all nations would rather fight with robots in their stead. But then all you have is a bunch of metal computer chipped annihilators fighting each other and it becomes a game of who has the most destructive robots. What's the fun in that? I liked it better when people thought world leaders in conflict should be put in a cage to duke it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Like cruse missiles and drones and American Soldier can control one of them.

That being a point

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Because the time is coming when military personel will refuse to take part in their wars. AI and robotics follow a program.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's easy. US military morale is at an all-time low. It's been declining for a long time now. So darpa is continuing with projects that further the goal of continuing the elite's agenda without the need to have pesky humans and their emotions who may rebel in the picture.

Look, it's already nutty, and it's going to get nuttier as we continue raping this earth. It's going to take a lot of force to secure the remaining resources for the western elite's agenda to bounce off planet.

This is the next logical step in "the game".

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How many times has any of the robots been pictured with a gun/mounted gun attachment : Never.
Deffo expect armed robots.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anyone else thinking this could have something to do with the reported surveys that have been asking enlisted soldiers if they would fire on U.S civilians or disarm them if ordered to do so? A robot certainly wouldn't have any issues following such orders.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Oh they will...several in fact. And make them relatively difficult, but not impossible for the US technicians to find.

And the US will detect and disable them, keeping the fact above top secret as an ace in the hole against a potential future enemy in the form of China, and all the while China will be one step ahead, knowing the 'override buttons' that were installed and ARE impossible to find, can be activated anytime they chose to disable the entire US robotic forces.

VERY dangerous gambit, much like the US's faith in the security of it's drones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join