It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mösting Crater Mystery - The Untold Apollo 12 Story (narrated)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

[SNIP]

This video looks at the mysterys of the Mösting Crater and footage of Apollo 12 which was filmed by Charles 'Pete' Conrad.

November 18, 1969, Apollo 12, Yankee Clipper, during Lunar Orbiter Insertion, (LOI), start of revolution 1, astronaut and mission commander Charles Conrad points his filmcamera towards the lunar surface to show those on Earth what the Moon really looks like from up close.

Conrad switches his camera from Herschel crater towards another smaller one. A few seconds later TV transmission is "interrupted" and it is the premature end of the live view of the moon.

Well Sander's video will show you what you were not supposed to see.

Here is the description of the video:

I apologize for the sound-level. On Youtube it has become more of a whisper. When you download it and play the file on any mediaplayer or on your IPAD it should work just fine.

Dearest friends,

Six and a half years ago, I received a personal message from a man who called himself John. He had a most remarkable, too fantastic story but I believed him.

This video is about his discovery.

It was on November 18, in the year 1969, that he witnessed something that according to his own words, changed his life completely. While watching B/W coverage of the Apollo 12 mission on the Armed Forces Vietnam Network (AFVN) he saw something very interesting and peculiar.

He asked around if anyone else had seen it but his friends, started to make fun of him and they said; You probably have seen "the man in the moon"! John knew very well what he had seen and it was not a man in the Moon. This was bigger, much much bigger: some 3.5 miles long and 1.5 miles high to be exact.

Afraid for what people might think of him and also that no one would ever believe him, John kept silent till 2007. That same year he stumbled upon my research and shared his secret. I promised him that I would help revealing the truth and really would have loved to show him that he had not been hallucinating, that his discovery is real but before I had found the original film (March 2011) and other video material, John had died of age. In the years that followed I continued performing my research into his discovery and now our project is finished and time has come to share his secret with everyone!

"Those in the know" kept their lips shut for 44 years about this for mankind "historical moment" and I am NOT referring to the Apollo 12 moonlanding.

This video hopefully will contribute to boost disclosure as it certainly will make some people very nervous and NASA will have some explaining to do. Don't you agree?

For the really interested, here are 6 very "revealing" pictures for you to download:

Click on - normal image size - right click on the image - save as.
www.turboimagehost.com...

Here is the video:
(probably best to download it due to volume issues)

And for the links of the pictures in his description, no need i've posted them underneath.

Any questions should be forwarded to his youtube account, I can't answer for him.
Do I believe they're hiding knowledge of what is on the moon? Yes I do!

edit on 23-1-2014 by skyblueworld because: fixed the links

Mod Note: 15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Having trouble with the image links, any chance you could have a look please OP?

Never mind, got them through YT page.

Thanks, downloading video now.

edit on 23-1-2014 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Any questions should be forwarded to his youtube account, I can't answer for him. Do I believe they're hiding knowledge of what is on the moon? Yes I do!

No thanks, thats not how it works around here, these are the mean streets where you what you bring to the table paints a picture of who you are or want to be perceived as.

I will ask you any questions I have if I do, its your thread.

Are these your only thoughts you want to add, your beliefs and a link to you tube and if any questions should arise that readers should direct them there and not here in your thread?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thank you for pointing that out, I have fixed the links for others who would of had the same problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Maybe watching the video would answer any questions you might have?
And sure you are free to ask a question, but If I don't know the answer,then you won't receive a reply!

these are the mean streets where you what you bring to the table paints a picture of who you are or want to be perceived as.

All the information is on the table, commenting on a thread about what YOU don't want to do has nothing to do with me.

Enjoy or don't enjoy, they was your options when you cared enough to comment on this thread.
edit on 23-1-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That is a very, very interesting video. It does indeed look like something, still rather difficult to make out exactly, what, does appear to be moving in or around or slightly above this particular crater. It almost looks like a ghost from the image that I am looking at. But whatever it is, it does appear to be moving about.

As I have mentioned before, I think it was on the Appolo 11 mission that NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper said he saw what he thought were ufo's on or about the Moon. He also said he thought he saw a light near a crater. I wonder if this was the crater. Very interesting video though...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I watched the video and it's just too blurry and bad a film to say anything definitive. NASA and DOD are not stupid, we may find some inconsistencies in the images they release to johnny public, but we aren't going to see anything they don't want us to see and that is a fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Very true, and the footage we see is an edited version of roughly over 3 mins long, but during the video, Sander shows evidence that they filmed for 34mins.
I don't think we'll ever get to see the whole version, only their "edited" version. So I wonder what they're hiding if anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm going to say it ,its a moon base. No wonder we have been warned to stay of the moon. Remember Neil Armstrong saying those things are huge.. ill bet those were the hangers where those craft hide. Greys territory if you ask me! What better place to overseeing the earth then Moon?

Great thread S&F

edit on 0b22America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2014 08:54:22 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2014 08:54:22 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

while this may be true, many of NASA's Astronauts have seen things during their missions, and some openly talk about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I really, really tried to see some sort of anomaly there, but I just can't get my imagination to stretch that far.

'Proof' always seems to be obscure, so once again I feel disappointed. Thanks for sharing, though.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Yes they most certainly do, but how many people believe them especially on here? Mention Edgar Mitchell and see what happens. There are plenty of transmissions that are very suspect about what they are viewing with code names etc. I personally think their is a great deal of evidence on the moon that structures are there and we know we didn't put them there.

It really pisses me off to no end that certain people deem information secret, what gives them the right to dictate to johnny public what it can and can't handle. I could care less about any religious backfire or whatever their reasoning is,jimmy crack corn.... as with everything we would endure and move on, I mean it's not like we are going to stop paying taxes lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

but how many people believe them especially on here? Mention Edgar Mitchell and see what happens.

Most of the people who slate these very prestigious people down, clearly have an agenda, you'll find them everywhere on every forum.

Edgar Mitchell is known worldwide and his achievements are very hard to replicate, whereas most on here have done nothing worth to note. I know who I believe

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

skyblueworld

but how many people believe them especially on here? Mention Edgar Mitchell and see what happens.

Most of the people who slate these very prestigious people down, clearly have an agenda, you'll find them everywhere on every forum.

Edgar Mitchell is known worldwide and his achievements are very hard to replicate, whereas most on here have done nothing worth to note. I know who I believe

I totally agree, I mean even Buzz Aldrin says aliens exist.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

data5091
That is a very, very interesting video. It does indeed look like something, still rather difficult to make out exactly, what, does appear to be moving in or around or slightly above this particular crater. It almost looks like a ghost from the image that I am looking at. But whatever it is, it does appear to be moving about.

As I have mentioned before, I think it was on the Appolo 11 mission that NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper said he saw what he thought were ufo's on or about the Moon. He also said he thought he saw a light near a crater. I wonder if this was the crater. Very interesting video though...

Gordon Cooper NEVER flew on an Apollo mission, so he must have had one hell of a set of binoculars

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

NONPOINT21
skyblueworld == Edgar Mitchell is known worldwide and his achievements are very hard to replicate, whereas most on here have done nothing worth to note. I know who I believe

I totally agree, I mean even Buzz Aldrin says aliens exist.

On his space flights? I think you have been misinformed, please double-check.

data5091
As I have mentioned before, I think it was on the Appolo 11 mission that NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper said he saw what he thought were ufo's on or about the Moon. He also said he thought he saw a light near a crater. I wonder if this was the crater. ...

Where did you get the idea Gordon Cooper ever went to the moon? Your grasp of genuine spaceflight history seems tenuous.

0bserver1
I'm going to say it ,its a moon base. No wonder we have been warned to stay of the moon. Remember Neil Armstrong saying those things are huge.. ill bet those were the hangers where those craft hide. Greys territory if you ask me! What better place to overseeing the earth then Moon?

I remember reading that in a grocery store tabloid hoax story. Where did you read it, that you chose to trust?

data5091
..., many of NASA's Astronauts have seen things during their missions, and some openly talk about it.

You've got to be cautious in swallowing every space fable on the Internet, try to focus in on the really interesting stories, not the bogus ones. See www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html for helpful suggestions.

And don't forget that both Cooper and Mitchell made it clear THEY never had any UFO-type experiences in space, and neither did anyone else while they were on duty in the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs. Do you believe them?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My mistake, it was Buzz Aldrin on the Apollo 11 mission who claimed he saw a ufo.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Cooper claimed to have seen his first UFO while flying over West Germany in 1951, although he denied reports he had seen a UFO during his Mercury flight.[7]
In 1957, when Cooper was 30 and a Captain, he was assigned to Fighter Section of the Experimental Flight Test Engineering Division at Edwards AFB in California. He acted as a test pilot and project manager. On May 3 of that year, he had a crew setting up an Askania Cinetheodolite precision landing system on a dry lake bed. This cinetheodolite system would take pictures at one frame per second as an aircraft landed. The crew consisted of James Bittick and Jack Gettys who began work at the site just before 0800, using both still and motion picture cameras. According to his accounts, later that morning they returned to report to Cooper that they saw a "strange-looking saucer" like aircraft that did not make a sound either on landing or take-off.
According to his accounts, Cooper realized that these men, who on a regular basis have seen experimental aircraft flying and landing around them as part of their job of filming those aircraft, were clearly worked up and unnerved. They explained how the saucer hovered over them, landed 50 yards away from them using three extended landing gears and then took off as they approached for a closer look. Being photographers with cameras in hand, they of course shot images with 35mm and 4×5 still cameras as well as motion picture film. There was a special Pentagon number to call to report incidents like this. He called and it immediately went up the chain of command until he was instructed by a general to have the film developed (but to make no prints of it) and send it right away in a locked courier pouch. As he had not been instructed to not look at the negatives before sending them, he did. He said the quality of the photography was excellent as would be expected from the experienced photographers who took them. What he saw was exactly what they had described to him. He did not see the movie film before everything was sent away. He expected that there would be a follow up investigation since an aircraft of unknown origin had landed in a highly classified military installation, but nothing was ever said of the incident again. He was never able to track down what happened to those photos. He assumed that they ended up going to the Air Force's official UFO investigation, Project Blue Book, which was based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
He held claim until his death that the U.S. government is indeed covering up information about UFOs. He gave the example of President Harry Truman who said on April 4, 1950, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." He also pointed out that there were hundreds of reports made by his fellow pilots, many coming from military jet pilots sent to respond to radar or visual sightings from the ground.[8] In his memoirs, Cooper wrote he had seen other unexplained aircraft several times during his career, and also said hundreds of similar reports had been made. He further claimed these sightings had been "swept under the rug" by the U.S. government.[5] Throughout his later life Cooper expressed repeatedly in interviews he had seen UFOs and described his recollections for the documentary Out of the Blue.[5]
Memori

The source for this is wikipedia.
edit on 23am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

data5091
My mistake, it was Buzz Aldrin on the Apollo 11 mission who claimed he saw a ufo.

That's your second mistake. Please try harder.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

data5091
Cooper claimed to have seen his first UFO while flying over West Germany in 1951, although he denied reports he had seen a UFO during his Mercury flight.[7]

True, that's what he said. What did his fellow pilots say about the Germany story?

In 1957, when Cooper was 30 and a Captain, he was assigned to Fighter Section of the Experimental Flight Test Engineering Division at Edwards AFB in California. .... On May 3 of that year, he had a crew setting up an Askania Cinetheodolite precision landing system on a dry lake bed. ....The crew consisted of James Bittick and Jack Gettys ...

According to his accounts, Cooper realized ...[etc etc]
.... He was never able to track down what happened to those photos. He assumed that they ended up going to the Air Force's official UFO investigation, Project Blue Book, which was based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

What do you suppose Gettys had to say about the UFO? Would you trust his account over Cooper's?

Have you read the Blue Book report of this case?

The source for this is wikipedia.

Thanks for pointing this out. Do you have any sense of possible reliability issues with a user-edited reference site?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join