It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They will Do anything to make Obama look good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
and that includes lying outright to the American public.

As much as I don't care for Iran this is just one of many attempts to make it look as though Obama has saved the world. You will notice how nice the media is in the following quote using terms like "underplays and overplays" when they should have just said "LIED". It is not the first time Obama or the White House has lied or underplayed a situation like "Benghazi" or Overplayed a program like "Obamacare".

(CNN) -- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif insisted Wednesday that the Obama administration mischaracterizes concessions by his side in the six-month nuclear deal with Iran, telling CNN in an exclusive interview that "we did not agree to dismantle anything." Zarif told CNN Chief National Security Correspondent Jim Sciutto that terminology used by the White House to describe the agreement differed from the text agreed to by Iran and the other countries in the talks -- the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany. "The White House version both underplays the concessions and overplays Iranian commitments" under the agreement that took effect Monday, Zarif said in Davos, Switzerland, where he was attending the World Economic Forum.

When will the impeachment proceeding start Mr speaker of the house?

Aren't you all a bit tired of being lied too by the president and administration with the MSM support?

Vote the Dems out and lets get back to healing and fixing our Nation. something Obama has NEVER done.

Iran did not agree as WH Says.
edit on 23-1-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I'm just sick of the lies...period.

They all lie, all the time.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You can polish a turd it is still a turd.
People are waking up to this.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Vote the Dems out and lets get back to healing and fixing our Nation. something Obama has NEVER done.

Yeah right like the Republicans can heal or fix anything like the great job they did fixing wall street with that bailout. Did you even bother to listen to their last pick to be president? He was wanting war with Iran and going by his comments about Russia he would have started the cold war again. It also looks like you would support a dictator seeing how you think the president can just do whatever he wants ever hear of something called congress? Anyone that votes either Republican or Democrat is part of the problem these parties have been in control for the last 150 years and look at the shape our country is in. Both parties need to be dismantled.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

buster2010
Anyone that votes either Republican or Democrat is part of the problem these parties have been in control for the last 150 years and look at the shape our country is in. Both parties need to be dismantled.

I wish that the Presidential candidites would just announce already so I can look closer at some of the lesser known names and their backgrounds.

I've voted across many party lines, but I like to know who I'm voting for and their proposed policies if elected.

You know I'm no fan of this Admin, but I don't really think he lied a whole lot. His administration seem to be habitual liars, but Obama himself said he wanted to fundamently transform America and he is doing just that. I just don't agree with the way he and his administration are going on about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
this administration has become so hypocritical that is not funny, if it ever was funny.

from 2009 part of a speach in prauge

Now, let me describe to you the trajectory we need to be on. First, the United States will take concrete steps towards a world without nuclear weapons. To put an end to Cold War thinking, we will reduce the role of nuclear weapons in our national security strategy, and urge others to do the same. Make no mistake: As long as these weapons exist, the United States will maintain a safe, secure and effective arsenal to deter any adversary, and guarantee that defense to our allies –- including the Czech Republic. But we will begin the work of reducing our arsenal.

www.whitehouse.gov...

now move forward about 4 years...hoping that people forgot what he said in the past

On January 8, 2014, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced what Reuters termed "ambitious plans to upgrade [U.S.] nuclear weapons systems by modernizing weapons and building new submarines, missiles and bombers to deliver them." The Pentagon intends to build a dozen new ballistic missile submarines, a new fleet of long-range nuclear bombers, and new intercontinental ballistic missiles. The Congressional Budget Office estimated in late December that implementing the plans would cost $355 billion over the next decade, while an analysis by the independent Center for Nonproliferation Studies reported that this upgrade of U.S. nuclear forces would cost $1 trillion over the next 30 years. If the higher estimate proves correct, the submarines alone would cost over $29 billion each.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

disarm the world but keep america strong....a 21st century colonial power...... the sun will never set on the new american empire.....

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I am again happy to star one of your posts!
We get lied to by both sides (R & D) but the biggest lie is that they are any different from each other.
They have both been taking us down this same path for years.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

buster2010

Yeah right like the Republicans can heal or fix anything like the great job they did fixing wall street with that bailout. Did you even bother to listen to their last pick to be president? He was wanting war with Iran and going by his comments about Russia he would have started the cold war again. It also looks like you would support a dictator seeing how you think the president can just do whatever he wants ever hear of something called congress? Anyone that votes either Republican or Democrat is part of the problem these parties have been in control for the last 150 years and look at the shape our country is in. Both parties need to be dismantled.

You give Bush credit for bailing out Wall Street? Then in the next sentence You say the president can't do anything without congresses approval. Make up your mind. I will give you the fact that both parties are terrible, but at least judge them both equally.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

MysterX

I'm just sick of the lies...period.

They all lie, all the time.
Gold star for you! You got that right, Myster! Dems and Repubs alike, they all lie. It's sad that most people still buy into the fake 2 party, lib, conservative bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's not an Obama problem, it's not a democrat or republican problem. It' the media.How can you have an informed voter base when all they get from the media is lies and half truths. Nothing will change unless the people start holding the media accountable.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

buster2010

You noticed I didn't say vote republican. I have converted to independent and awaiting those who want to serve this country to step up. Dunk the party's and stick to what is good for our nation and its people.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

ohioriver
It's not an Obama problem, it's not a democrat or republican problem. It' the media.How can you have an informed voter base when all they get from the media is lies and half truths. Nothing will change unless the people start holding the media accountable.

Ohio you got that completely right. It is the 85 who hold most of the worlds wealth that control the Media and as long as the media is compliant with lies and distortions under the guise of freedom of the press our country will still go down the tube.

The MSM needs to get on the side of the people and not the worlds few elite. They need to back the people for a stronger country and Jobs and not just be looking for ratings and money for themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Youre right of course. But you act as those he is the 1st President and something should be done, right? We've had many Presidents, and he too will be a former one very soon, and he like the rest, will be irrelevant. Then you will be hollering about the next one.

The thing you should realize about what I say, is that throughout history...nothing is ever done. They get out, we hold them on pedestles while they "retire" and smoke illegal Cuban cigars.

That's just how it is. Be patient. He will be out of office soon....then we'll find a different reason to b--ch out our leaders. (OH...and nothing sadly will be done about them either)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Youre right of course. But you act as those he is the 1st President and something should be done, right? We've had many Presidents, and he too will be a former one very soon, and he like the rest, will be irrelevant. Then you will be hollering about the next one.

The thing you should realize about what I say, is that throughout history...nothing is ever done. They get out, we hold them on pedestles while they "retire" and smoke illegal Cuban cigars.

That's just how it is. Be patient. He will be out of office soon....then we'll find a different reason to b--ch out our leaders. (OH...and nothing sadly will be done about them either)

Actually it is the audacity of this president, his staff and the supportive MSM that angers me most. As they continue to think we the people don't pay attention. We are not all on our screens oblivious to what is going on in this world.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Youre right. But I learned a long time ago, other presidents were the same, and little was done. The more I studied history, the more evident it became clear to me that I was just one of many at that time...much like yourself, that thought something should be done. RIGHT now!

I realized in general its how the world works, and its not by us. If ever there is a good indicator of TPTB or NWO running things...its our displeasure at the Presidents, past and present and their administrations...and how no matter how loud you or I holler...nothing is ever done.

Obama will soon be sitting on the beach in Hawaii...and we still will be complaining something should be done. But it will be too late. As you and I get older...a very important lesson is to realize that people are always screaming "FOUL!" at our Presidents...but even tho it should...nothing ever comes of it.

And wont.

new topics

top topics

join