It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists as an omniscient and omnipotent conscious being.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

I wished for God until I realized I'd have better luck with Puff the Magic Dragon.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Whatever makes you fear Him less and sleep better at night.

Wishes don't come true, we all know that. But miracles do happen. The existence of God is a miracle. You don't need to believe in a miracle for it to happen. Just for it to happen to you.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i just read this over again, i appreciate this argument more as it aged. I can see where we bump heads.
it just reminded me of how sometimes i make statements that are composed of condensed deep thoughts. like a bag of bricks for a brain trying to make a complete thought out of it.
to understand, you must grasp the whole...and just burdened by missing links. like i walked up a metaphorical flight of stairs.. and trying to tell you what it was like in a complete thought would be difficult considering each step was a trial I had to take.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodIsRelative
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Whatever makes you fear Him less and sleep better at night.

Wishes don't come true, we all know that. But miracles do happen. The existence of God is a miracle. You don't need to believe in a miracle for it to happen. Just for it to happen to you.

I don't fear the tooth fairy, so why would I fear your mythical sky wizard? It's not even a particular inspiring selection of plagiarism, let alone a convincing one.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join