It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who controls the afterlife?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

droid56
God might be your answer, but God, if he-she-it exists, seems to simply be, connecting everything but not involved in administrative duties.

So when I ask who controls the afterlife I am also asking who controls the entire system for humans (and maybe animals and plants). Who decides who we will be, our possible fate, our possible karma? Or is it all random?

I guess I'm really asking if it is controlled by angels or aliens? Two ideas that start with the same letter, but quite different in possible meaning. I know I sound like I am rambling, but without the comforter of a religion, I am intensely interested in the answer.

Are we protected? Or are we trapped? What is the wise way to proceed (without a religion to soothe us).

Ok, I think I know where you are coming from with this and that is to our creation and you are wondering who is there in the afterlife, as we do have some knowledge of these maybe Aliens that changed our Chromosomal DNA encodes most or all of an organism's genetic information to make it so we can be used as slaves to mine their gold for them and I too have thought about this and I have come up with, let's say if that was the case, and that is we just had an advancement in our evolution, as it can be said we have advanced from these Neanderthals or whatever to who we are now, but they seem to have landed in and around The Euphrates river in Iraq and there seems to be evidence they did build all these ancient sites, as in some form of Energy transformation to get the gold off this planet to their planet to supposedly build back up their atmosphere.

Ok, so...If all that's true...then we just simply been messed with and had our evolution advanced some 1000's and 1000's of years ahead, but still we all are Spirit Beings and the only things even here, as are The Aliens too, as they seem to be but only advanced humans that no longer need big mouths and ears, but need a large brain to be able to fill all their known knowledge of everything...maybe, I don't know, as I believe in Jesus and God's creation, now who's to say He didn't create another advanced civilisation on another planet like where Iron's belt is up in space.

I don't know, but as I said there is lots of evidence of another race coming here and using us for slavery and also I have just found out about this other ancient site they seem to not want us to know much about, as no one is talking about this place down in South Africa where they are MILLIONS of these 3 foot tall laid rocks that are, when hit with something, ring tones, as to the different places one would hit any of these rocks at, as to make different sounds, as in Energy vibrations to maybe life off their or our Gold once they made it into mono-gold or you can see and know for yourself, as you listen to Michael here tell about these ancient sites where there are now found to be MILLIONS of these rock circles of stone that gives off different tones of sound.

Michael Tellinger – Ancient Breakthrough Energy Technology
Conference 2012, Lectures, Videos
www.globalbemvoices.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

God is unconditional love and created you knowing exactly how you would behave. Some people don't believe God can forgive them and so they damn themselves to unhappiness and hell realms on the other side. This is what happens when you think God is a liar and doesn't love your or when you believe that the most merciful (another name for God) cannot forgive you.

You create your own reality, both here and in the after life. You do this through your Thoughts, your Words, and your Actions.

This is why it is most important to follow The Golden Rule ("Treat others as you would like to be treated) because not only will it make life more peaceful here, but in the afterlife , the way you behave have consequences even faster (as said by many people in Near Death Experiences).

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Me, haha.. Just kidding...

However, logically, it is our descendants. The Native Americans made choices that guided all of their generations. The ancient Egyptians were obsessed with the afterlife because of their royal bloodline. Resurrection is so trivial with fertile action, however, growth consumes individuality, and indifference becomes an insufferable plague by which nothingness is the only salvation.

(post by TheDualityExperience removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Murgatroid

Correct...

FYI, Jesus already took care of that problem.

Be careful what you ask for.

Remember what happened to a certain disciple who asked for proof?

The main difference between me and anyone you know is that I am not afraid of the unknown. I wish for many things and I hope they all come true.
I am well aware of what I ask for in fact I would go so far as to call out EVERYTHING at once. I study no text so I have no disciples, please if they have more power than a 'fart' then let them counter claim....
If not then let this be a known fact, there is nothing to fear.

edit on 24-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Come on at least one of you must have a claim that you can stand behind when it comes to the after life.
What, the realization that you have 'nothing' going for you got your tongue
I am waiting patiently....

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Come on at least one of you must have a claim that you can stand behind when it comes to the after life... I am waiting patiently....

Google is your friend.

Type in "Lazarus Phenomenon" and bada bing bada boom...

“We just don’t want to come to the end of our lives and realize that we were playing a game." ~ Francis Chan

Ian was night diving off the island of Mauritius when he was stung multiple times by Box Jellyfish, which are among the most venomous creatures in the world. His testimony relates how he clung to life while getting to hospital, was declared clinically dead soon afterwards, and how during this time he had an encounter with Jesus, which radically changed the direction of his life. Link

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 1

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 2

The Daniel Ekechukwu Reports
Concerning the Resurrection of Daniel Ekechukwu

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

George was a vocal Soviet dissident during the time when such a stance could get you killed. And that is exactly what happened - he was assassinated by the KGB. Because his case was highly political, an autopsy had to be performed. His corpse was stored in a freezer vault for three days until then. He revived on the autopsy table as he was being split open by the doctors, one of which was his own uncle. Of all the cases I have investigated in my 26 years of work in the field, his is the most dramatic, the longest, the most evidential, and the most soul-stirring. LINK

ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL - Howard Storm

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 1

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 2

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was dead for 7 days!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's has to be the most incredibly miraculous, bizarre and extreme of all the NDE's I have yet read, because he was said to have been dead for at least seven days! Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was born in Rwanda and had been dead for 7 days after an ethnic cleansing attack. His arm had almost been eaten off by maggots! If such is the case, then indeed it would have to have been the work of Jesus, because Emanuel definitely encountered the Christ throughout his remarkably long stay in heaven. As far as the power of the Christ Spirit is concerned, no matter how much one's body has decayed, if your mission is not finished yet, your mission is not finished yet! "GO BACK!" Remember Lazarus? LINK

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 1)

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 2)

edit on Jan000000Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:06:48 -06004pm31Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:06:48 -060020140624 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for sharing those you tube videos. I may get a chance to watch them but do you have anything original from yourself, your experience, your own mind? Something that is not a second or third hand story being regurgitated? If you want me to believe your tale then you have to be convincing and you are not. No disrespect I just do not know how to say it any other way.

I would like to add that your avatar freaked me out. I got a nice WTF moment hehe
edit on 24-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
They give you what gets your acceptance. If that's Jesus, so be it. I am not happy that a Christian element has entered this thread, but I am not surprised because this site is mostly frequented by North Americans and Europeans, areas where Christianity unfortunately still dominates.

Worldly religions have nothing to do with what awaits us, unless it is a means to lure us into the light.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

droid56
I asked this question because I keep encountering on the internet the scenario that the afterlife is controlled by aliens who pretend to be god or jesus when they manifest as a being of light. We feel very strong love when entering the light but the conspiracy idea is that aliens are manipulating our minds when we experience this strong love feeling (and why a being of light that cannot be clearly identified?). And then we are manipulated with images of loved ones that have died but they are created by going into our minds and memories by these beings. Finally we are pressured and manipulated into incarnating again by a past life review that shows us how we screwed up.

Your last sentence summed up reality to perfection. That is exactly how the lying fallen angels (aliens) function.

This is why so many people are being reincarnated and are able to remember flash backs / deja vu's to their past lives. They never repent so they go through the same lessons over and over again.

The only way to break out of this curse of a loop is either have faith in Jesus Christ or await Judgement Day.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

no Angel or Alien nor any God controls just what family-or-kingdom (animal-mineral-vegetable) that You (the Soul) will manifest as in this physical universe

the 'Soul/You' is a vibrating string which exists in all the other dimensions simotaneously ... and 'You' come into existance or Life in this Cosmos/here on Earth when your vibrating 'Soul-Self' reaches a frequency or vibration or harmonic attachment which may also include the position of the Stars (Astrology) for your 'Soul-Self' string to become a physical thing or even a physical zygot which grows into a person.

the frequency of the 'Soul-Self' is affected by many influences of which 'consciousness' is but one factor... so it is indeed quite rare for your 'soul-Self' string to attach a human being to it's string of experiences of consciousness

well that's a very quick explaination, i hope i have helped to a degree
i also hope it is clear the idea of 'after life' is a misnomer...because we have a string of lives, presences, consciousness' in at least 10 dimensions at once that are contemporary with one another....
when we depart from the body we might come back at some future time place as a potted plant or a dung beetle for example or maybe a cloud of gas on another M class planet some 20 light years distant--- or even in another Galaxy far, far away
edit on th31139064845825142014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
you do...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by droid56

The way I've heard it several times is that you are a fragment of a large soul experiencing something specific in a physical body. When the physical body dies the fragment creates a bubble that is its interpretation of the afterlife until it wakes-up enough to strip away the facade and rejoin the large soul. If the large soul is still not complete enough to move on to a higher level it spawns more fragments to be born. They may be any sex, any time locus and may be chosen to experience something particular (like death as a child, rich, poor, smart, handicapped, etc). The large soul only cares about gathering experiences so it can move on.

This post really connected to me like nothing else I've read in a very long time, would love to hear from you via PM if you get a chance, thank you very much once again

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Our terms of administrative duties are probably different.

We now have proof that the ancient Israelites were correct. They had achieved spiritual wisdom and were the first group to identify one God as the sole creator of the universe.

Well, if the construction of the solar system is not enough for skeptics (which it is enough because there is no way there could ever be so many details existing in space and coordinating with each other exactly and in harmony), in this day and age we can actually see the universe being created. With our visual identification in this future day, we can see that the universe all came from one force, one Creator.

As you see this woven universe shortly after the creation of the universe, it all came from a central point and was connected, we cannot see or do not know what happened before that central point.

edit on 9Sat, 25 Jan 2014 09:31:02 -0600America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 09:31:02 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9Sat, 25 Jan 2014 09:32:31 -0600America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jan 2014 09:32:31 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

spiritspeak

Strayed

alienreality
Christ is the one who has been given the authority over the after life, he holds the keys over death and hell.. It is as simple as that.

Is that right? On who's authority? And who gave the entity that gave them the authority the authority to do so? That's dogmatic indoctrination speaking isn't it? Why have creatures of free will if only to be subordinate to some other sentient entity's ideal or face the punishment of your hell? Ludicrous.

I don't think it's that strange to think of some advanced maybe alien being to teach a man who was able to learn due to his spiritual development who could act as an ambassador to heaven. The advanced being could continue visiting worlds in distress and teach those who can learn, since the universe is infinitely big. Or if everyone is provided for they could focus on a few worlds and it might be ours is not that bad so it doesn't need their attention.

Free will is great but options to choose must be learned first. If no one knows it can be very difficult to imagine them all out of one's own accord. I believe each should build their own heaven. And if someone can accelerate that because he already has a tried and tested heaven then why try to invent the wheel again.

Strange? No, it seems like it would be a logical train of thought possibly for a entity with the perspective of a do-gooder however you may deprive people of the understanding gained through finding their own way which might grant true appreciation of heaven in this case - which may be in your capability but should not be forced upon anyone… or so I think (besides if you have eternity who cares about speeding things along with that in mind?). Making clear potential choices is fine, forced perspective through self imposed authority irks me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If you want me to believe your tale then you have to be convincing and you are not.

NO one can convince you of something you are in denial about.

Which is the very reason WHY usually I don't try to "convince" anyone.

MY credibility is no different from anyone else.

FACT: You scrolled past those videos because they proved you wrong.

The bottom line is that there is NO proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to live in denial and believe whatever it is that you believe.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Cause when people realize they are being duped it triggers an uncomfortable response! This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"The model often starts with Unconscious Incompetence, which means you don’t know you need to know something. If you are here, you wouldn’t even be on this website trying to figure things out.

Hopefully, It then moves to Conscious Incompetence (you don’t know, but at least you know you should learn). If you’re on this site, you are probably in this or the next category. Then hopefully people will move to Conscious Competence. You have figured out what is true and spread the word. Only about 10% of the population ever get here.

The reason lies in the same practice as those used by Cults. The same “cult mentality” is used by the illuminati in the events of those like 9/11 to brainwash people with such magnitude, that they can no longer see the truth even when it’s right in front of them." The reason is because the human brain is based more on pattern matching than on logic. — Source

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Murgatroid

If you want me to believe your tale then you have to be convincing and you are not.

NO one can convince you of something you are in denial about.

Which is the very reason WHY usually I don't try to "convince" anyone.

MY credibility is no different from anyone else.

FACT: You scrolled past those videos because they proved you wrong.

The bottom line is that there is NO proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to live in denial and believe whatever it is that you believe.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Cause when people realize they are being duped it triggers an uncomfortable response! This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"The model often starts with Unconscious Incompetence, which means you don’t know you need to know something. If you are here, you wouldn’t even be on this website trying to figure things out.

Hopefully, It then moves to Conscious Incompetence (you don’t know, but at least you know you should learn). If you’re on this site, you are probably in this or the next category. Then hopefully people will move to Conscious Competence. You have figured out what is true and spread the word. Only about 10% of the population ever get here.

The reason lies in the same practice as those used by Cults. The same “cult mentality” is used by the illuminati in the events of those like 9/11 to brainwash people with such magnitude, that they can no longer see the truth even when it’s right in front of them." The reason is because the human brain is based more on pattern matching than on logic. — Source

Your "truth" is based on faith and doesn't hold up to the scrutiny of someone who is looking for a truth verifiable by their own experience/that seems of reason. Denial of your faith based truth doesn't fit the prerequisites of falling under cognitive dissonance because it's not objective truth/doesn't have a solid foundation… Your truth is based on your decision to believe based on said weak objective foundation, if one was inclined to do so they could say your lack of ability to see that is rooted in cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It's a big mystery. Don't let the religious types tell you otherwise. When we die we will either lose all consciousness (totally gone) or we will enter another dimension.

My vote is for the second possibility. But it won't be a mythical heaven ruled by Jesus.

It's the ultimate mystery.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

I like your concept OP that God connects it all but is not involved in 'admin tasks'.

In regards to aliens or angels, I would say they have their own place, plane or realm to worry about. In other words, humans have human leaders, angels have angelic leaders, aliens have alien leaders based on type of species. From time to time there might be interactions between different groups, but ultimately each group has it's own agenda. Some agenda's are positive or good for us, others aren't.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Well, bottom-line is and it's just the facts of it and you can make what you will of it, but the real fact is all of matter is void of anything & the only things even here are "US" as Spirit Beings & of Living Ghost, if you will. So, we have everything we think we see, touch, taste and smell...all but just an illusion, as it's a known fact, now, wherever you break down any Atom, that makes up all of matter, there is nothing left, as it truly all is just an illusion, as it's all inside your friggin head.

Now, who doesn't get that or for whatever reason can't, as I'll be glad to explain the facts of everything, maybe, even more plainly for you?

But, to put it in other words for you guys...WE ARE THE ONLY THINGS HERE, as Spirit Beings and or Living Ghost, as to whichever you better understand the facts of it all to be AND IS!

So, in that regards...Who doesn't think God isn't A Spirit Being and or Living Ghost...that we, as A Spirit Being and or Living Ghost, are made in His image of?

Also...As what it seems to be & has to be...that we all are playing in this "The Game of Life," as why else would this all just be an illusion to US, as it all is and we as the only friggin things even here...if not, so as God can know if you really love Him or not, as to be the winners or losers...if YOU do or don't?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join