It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The assassination of Harvey Milk and George Morscone and the rise of Dianne Feinstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, I always find a conspiracy somewhere. I was a teenager when this took place but recently have been studying this event and the ones that surround it.

Now to me, Dianne Feinstein is one of the most connected and entrenched people in the Senate. She has been there for years and has done none of us any good.

She is a power player with two chairmanships:

One on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; which responsibilities include: has oversight responsibility for the 16 civilian and military agencies and departments that make up the U.S. Intelligence Community.

The other is, Senate Committee on Appropriations; which doles out federal funds to different agencies.

She is probably the MOST powerful woman in Washington DC.

Her husband Richard C. Blum is a mover and shaker as well. He is chairman of C.B. Richard Ellis, or CBRE, the real estate firm hired in 2011 to serve as the exclusive agent to the Postal Service, selling facilities from post offices to plots of land worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

But there is more: More

Dan White the confused, depressed, stressed out, and overloaded on twinkies ex-supervisor took a loaded gun with ten extra bullets in his pocket to city hall to execute both George Moscone and Harvey Milk.

The trial was a complete circus and unbelievably the "jury" bought the twinkie defense and he ended up serving 5 years out of a 7 year sentence. He subsequently hooked a garden hose to his tailpipe and killed himself.

If you are interested:

Here is another great timeline: Best timeline ever

After those executions Dianne Feinstein became Mayor of San Francisco and it catapulted her political career. I really think there is a story here.

I am just wondering if any of you have ever delved into this subject. I betcha a buck there is a lot of meat on the bone.
edit on 23-1-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
from the snopes story;

"Sen. Feinstein is not involved with and does not discuss any of her husband's business decisions with him. Her husband's holdings are his separate personal property. Sen. Feinstein's assets are held in a blind trust. That arrangement has been in place since before she came to the Senate in 1992," said Brian Weiss, Feinstein's communications director.

I'll believe that when Mars explodes.

As for the Feinstein connection to White, Moscone and Milk ...

Possible. I've heard stories. I will try to find and recollect.

Possible Mafia connection to Moscone as I remember and maybe some real estate 'deals' ?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Please don't make this a left right thing. This is about power. It is wielded in both parties. Neither of which have good intentions for you or I.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Another complete scumbag of a politician, crooked, lying, blabbermouth that should be in a federal pen for life...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by xuenchen

Please don't make this a left right thing. This is about power. It is wielded in both parties. Neither of which have good intentions for you or I.

I promise.

The connection is between Feinstein's Husband and Mayor Moscone.

I have to dig.

Probably some real estate and possible gun running?

I know somebody that would know. But I don't know if I can contact him.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I was a teenager when this took place but recently have been studying this event and the ones that surround it.

if what you say is true, then please, share what you've discovered.

if the rest of what you said is 'all' you've discovered, then you have much more research ahead.

Feinstein's claim to fame is placing her finger in Harvey's bullet wound or would that be news to you too ?

if so, i'll just shut up now, that bone has so much meat on it that it's just too tempting to indulge.
have fun but don't trip, that's one hole that will devour unwary travelers.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I am just delving. If you have some insight please share.

I am sure there is a connection with a conspiracy attached.

Not much in the searchable archives here at ATS. Please fill me in.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
She has used her political influence many times to help her husband's companies get no bid award contracts worth billions..

She shouldn't get jail time at all, she should be put to death with extreme prejudice.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With a name like Feinstein, I'm surprised no zionist apologist has come along yet to accuse you of antisemitism yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dan White, an ex-cop familiar with guns, resigned from his post, then had second thoughts (when he sobered up?) and went in to Mayor Morscone to ask for him not to accept his resignation. He was told "no", on your way mister. Result: a dead mayor. And then White, knowing he was toast anyway, walked down the hall to kill his polticial opponent on the council, Harvey Milk.

Then he or his lawyer came up with the Twinkie defense, which worked, and the rest is history. So I don't see a conspiracy here, just a hotheaded troubled guy who wanted to rescind his resignation and was told to take a flying leap.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Boo Hiss. The guy went all crazy and gave up his council seat. He was trying to get his seat back after he resigned. He knew before he walked into city hall that he had been usurped. He went there for a reason. He took a gun and 10 extra bullets.

Oh, I guess that was just cuz.

Whatever.

Then he retains a young lawyer that has zero experience....and gets a twinkie defense...Yeah right.

What planet do you live on.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I was just commenting on your premise, that Feinstein had anything to do with the actual murders. White took his gun there because he either always carried it or he knew that if he wasn't given his post back that he was going to use it (premeditated at that point). Dan White was obviously very troubled, or as he claimed, sugar-addled (yeah, right). He was told by the Mayor that no, he would not be reappointed (didn't the Mayor have the power to appoint someone to the seat, if I recall correctly, and that's what White asked for), so he killed him.

My only personal connection is being a distant acquaintance of Dennis Peron, who knew and worked with Harvey Milk. This was a tragedy all around, and tying in Feinstein to the actual killing is interesting but seems not to fit the facts.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The point of my OP is that Feinstein was elevated after this event.

I am sure that there are many that are aware of "nut cases" that have caused political upheaval. Many with questionable connections ie: John Hinkley Jr.

It is not too far of a stretch to suggest that perhaps there was something a little "off" about these two assassinations.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by Honor93

I am just delving. If you have some insight please share.

I am sure there is a connection with a conspiracy attached.

Not much in the searchable archives here at ATS. Please fill me in.

since i still favor breathing on my own accord, i'll share a few leads, what you do with them is entirely up to you.

White was the last "anti-gay" representative in the SF political vacuum.
the names Moscone, Gambino & Gotti blend well together.
Milk served as the fulcrum and shortly after the incident (within 5 yrs), Reagan's campaign manager stated "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, Reagan's presidential campaign manager & CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

and with that i suggest the farther back you look, the farther forward you will see.

ps -- you might want to review #3,6,8,9 &19 of those "Protocols" this site deems fictional and then you'll realize just how 'right' you may be.
skip over #7 unless you really want to be 'awakened' to the destructive path laid before us.
need a link?
Table of Contents
edit on 23-1-2014 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

That is a little too cryptic for me. I am slow. You have to spell it out for me. Or at least give clues an idiot could follow.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

unfortunately, i, as a mere observer no longer have such luxury as 'spelling it out' ... that is not just debatable, these days, it could be considered prosecutable and i'll pass.

i will say that Feinstein is a proud Zionist who is merely following the path set forth, so very long ago ... the details are for you to discover.

when ppl talk of the 'elephant in the room', think Feinstein.

Or at least give clues an idiot could follow.

i did. see the edit above or the Protocols available everywhere.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

GrantedBail
She is probably the MOST powerful woman in Washington DC.

Her husband Richard C. Blum is a mover and shaker as well. He is chairman of C.B. Richard Ellis, or CBRE, the real estate firm hired in 2011 to serve as the exclusive agent to the Postal Service, selling facilities from post offices to plots of land worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Dan White the confused, depressed, stressed out, and overloaded on twinkies ex-supervisor took a loaded gun with ten extra bullets in his pocket to city hall to execute both George Moscone and Harvey Milk.

The trial was a complete circus and unbelievably the "jury" bought the twinkie defense and he ended up serving 5 years out of a 7 year sentence. He subsequently hooked a garden hose to his tailpipe and killed himself.

After those executions Dianne Feinstein became Mayor of San Francisco and it catapulted her political career. I really think there is a story here.

I can honestly say that I understand why you might be able to extract these ideas from that tragedy but the reason DiFi was elected to the Senate and became a powerful Senator is simply because she was a great Mayor of San Francisco. DiFi cleaned up the City -- she would drive around the city and point out areas of plight, potholes and other things that needed to be repaired and the city made it a priority; this created a atmosphere of accountability in departments that had not previously had such an atmosphere. She was a great public servant who put her constituents first. In the past few years I've often wondered what happened to that great woman; she has really changed recently.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

she has really changed recently

nah, just lifted the veil ... leopards don't change their spots but they certainly can conceal them as needed.

she is just one well-polished cog in the Goldman/Sachs scheme that has been at play for decades.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

GrantedBail, without being overly cryptic, let's just say she is a descendant of Goldman (Goldman/Sachs), need anymore be said ?

if you need some point of reference, try this
(no i didn't fact-check it, i perused it and it seems correct - my links aren't currently available but i can share more if needed)

no, i won't 'spell it out for you', for more reasons than one.
however, i will say, it's all part of the master plan and she is a fabulous conduit between Congress and our PURSE.

you'll have to build the puzzle for yourself.
it's an interesting 'view' when you have enough pieces to see one.
oh and btw, Mr Blum isn't her first or second husband.

new topics

top topics

join