It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Reveal Obama’s Anti-Capitalist Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A former EPA employee who has been convicted and sentenced to prison has made some startling revelations about a plan to somehow restructure the DNA of the American capitalist system.

The man has said so on a documented deposition taken by the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

And apparently this is an agenda to use the EPA as the catalyst.

Interesting and very very possible.

WASHINGTON — The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee released today the deposition transcript of former Senior EPA official John Beale. Beale was sentenced to prison last month for defrauding the federal government of nearly $900,000 while posing as a secret agent for the CIA.

On page 21 of the deposition Beale revealed the ultimate goal of the EPA and the Obama administration to “modify the DNA of the capitalist system.” The deposition reads:

“There were several phases of this project as we had outlined it. There’s an enormous boy of literature on the subject. Sometimes it’s referred to sustainability literature, sometimes it’s referred to green economics. And so phase 1 of the project was for me to become very familiar and transversant with that literature. Phase 2 would have been out and interviewing academic experts, business experts, people in other countries that are doing things.

“And then phase 3 would have been coming up with specific proposals that could be – could have been proposed either legislatively or things which could have been done administratively to kind of modify the DNA of the capitalist system…”

Hmmm. Sounds about right.

This seems to explain some of the wild behavior by the EPA (and maybe even a few other Executive Branch agencies)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
To most of the awake, this is no suprise...at all. This liar and wanna be dictator has been telegraphing his feelings and agenda for quite some time and still the stupid sheep seek to lick his toes and buy his BS. This traitor has been the worst excuse for a president in the history of America...and his ego wants to stay regardless of that pesky constitution thing.....it was good enough for 238 years, but now that the true 'god' is here....it is not good enough....cant wait to see him and his groupies leave the white house forever...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmmm.. I sure wish the guy had a shred of credibility. I got to page 21 in reading everything and basically, he spent a decade or more presenting himself as CIA as well as his real EPA position, freely admits that it was a fraud with the CIA bit and is doing prison time for it now.

Why..of all people..would he be one to believe? I mean, reading the actual transcript there, he doesn't keep his own story straight for 1996 or 2001 in terms of when he even started telling everyone he was a secret agent. An odd duck, I gotta say.

It's also a little rough to judge the document when they blacked out the names of everyone but his own attorney. Why, in an unclassified (they note that) congressional deposition? Odd, I'd think..

* Not to get particular, but this is just kinda weird all over ... That font and print is like an old mechanical typewriter. I know we have budget cuts in Congress....but...Ummm.......?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have no way to verify what ive been told but i hear tell the
reason this is odd is because its just the tip of the proverbial
iceberg. Again if what ive been told is true then it will make
much more sense later this year when the dots are connected.

Also the names being blacked out would make much more sense
as well, I met a person recently whose name might actually be in
those papers if they are telling the truth. Maybe they are just
pulling my leg but hey who knows, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
At this point in the ballgame, being in the last few innings, nothing much surprises me. So many things have gone on, and so many more things are POSSIBLY going on.

How the hell can we even tell the real BS from the fake BS. I mean, seriously, this reads kind'a fantasy, mixed in with a bit of truth.

Even still, even in lies, there is truth.

The actions speak louder than words. If that is the case, I see more truth here then I do in most "Accepted" media fronts. I haven't read it all tho, but I am not surprised.

Yes, he's doing time for being a liar, but, look at all the other lies we see DAILY..

**shakes head** Yea, it would take a large group of people many years to straighten out all the kinks and BS we've been seeing for the past 14 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Obama's gonna finish his term, whether "the people" like it or not. Besides that, life was GOOD before G Dubya came along. Now, everything is Obama's fault? How long will "the people" keep playing "hot potato"? When they're stuck in an oven; or stuck in a concentration camp disguised as FEMA?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Geez, can you IMAGINE how horrible it would be to live in a country that follows a more green and sustainable system than the current "rich get richer, poor get poorer", bankers rule, corporations run Congress, profit over environment kinda place? I mean, the lying dogs that are in power, Obama and his kind, are just trying to RUIN it for us! Or maybe just the top 85 people that own as much as half of the planet? Or the Koch brothers types that don't think unlimited pumping of poisons into our land, air, and water is a bad thing? Just shocking! Our system is Perfect as is! How DARE they consider making it better for all of us instead of just a few!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

I think in the case of Obama, there is more than enough that isn't hidden, subtle or requires any digging at all to focus on ...and it won't surprise me a bit if at some point we learn a good many of these side paths and oddball stories to pop up are from his own people throwing red herrings which they know will lead nowhere. (That might be worth looking into for a whole different level of conspiracy)

Every hour people spend running down blind paths is an hour not spent on the obvious, which is plenty. He's got just under 3 years to run ..and running the clock out, one hour at a time, is all he really needs to focus on doing with encouraging people to go on goose chases into the weeds on stuff.

Heck, the list of things which are outright, is growing past half a dozen and not a one has been thoroughly investigated yet ..still, people jump at the weird stuff. I don't get that when this is a zero sum game and frankly, he's winning that time game handily.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

According to your source, this story comes from the Institute for Energy Research.

Who are they?

The Institute for Energy Research (IER), founded in 1989 from a predecessor non-profit organisation, advocates positions on environmental issues including deregulation of utilities, climate change denial, and claims that conventional energy sources are virtually limitless.

No agenda there, then????

And look who they are connected to.

In August 2011, Dr. Robert Bradley, founder and CEO of the IER, spoke at the Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force meeting of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.[

We all know ALEC is a warm fuzzy little organization with only the countries best interest at heart. Don't we?

Institute for Energy Research Jump to: navigation, search

What a lot of smoke and mirrors from a convicted Con Man, Climate Deniers and a Corporation Bill Writing Group.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Stuff like this garbage only gives the subject of attack a weapon. It's counterproductive.

Journalist: "Mr. President, Congress recently took an affidavit of person who claims to have insider knowledge that you are trying to change "the DNA of Capitalism". What do you say to this charge?"

Obama: "Is it the same guy that swore in an affidavit that he had proof I was born in Kenya?"

*Laughter*

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Obama: "Is it the same guy that swore in an affidavit that he had proof I was born in Kenya?"

Journalist: No, Mr President! This guy is the one who spent over a decade claiming to be a CIA Secret Agent buried deep in a domestic EPA job and scammed the Government for nearly a million dollars and ...umm.. well.. err...nvm. Any beer summits planned soon?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yeah well sorry but the last 6 years of rob from the rich, and give to the so called needy, and the parroted 'fair share'.

Is more proof than anyone needs.

Redistributed wealth is Anti Capitalism.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here some more proof:

When Obama targets:

Guns that means gun manufactures,accessory manufactures,ammo manufactures etc.

When he has continually targeted that 'evil Wall Street' that pretty much attacks EVERY business in this country.

Then there is Obama care.

That's being a friend to capitalism.

That ain't effects trillions of dollars of wealth, and millions of jobs.
edit on 23-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Obama: Well there you have it folks. The House entertains testimonials of criminals. Need I say more?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

jaxnmarko
Geez, can you IMAGINE how horrible it would be to live in a country that follows a more green and sustainable system than the current "rich get richer, poor get poorer", bankers rule, corporations run Congress, profit over environment kinda place? I mean, the lying dogs that are in power, Obama and his kind, are just trying to RUIN it for us! Or maybe just the top 85 people that own as much as half of the planet? Or the Koch brothers types that don't think unlimited pumping of poisons into our land, air, and water is a bad thing? Just shocking! Our system is Perfect as is! How DARE they consider making it better for all of us instead of just a few!

Haha, I love this.

I agree with your sarcasm, so I'm giving you a star.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

BritofTexas
reply to post by xuenchen

According to your source, this story comes from the Institute for Energy Research.

Who are they?

The Institute for Energy Research (IER), founded in 1989 from a predecessor non-profit organisation, advocates positions on environmental issues including deregulation of utilities, climate change denial, and claims that conventional energy sources are virtually limitless.

No agenda there, then????

And look who they are connected to.

In August 2011, Dr. Robert Bradley, founder and CEO of the IER, spoke at the Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force meeting of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.[

We all know ALEC is a warm fuzzy little organization with only the countries best interest at heart. Don't we?

Institute for Energy Research Jump to: navigation, search

What a lot of smoke and mirrors from a convicted Con Man, Climate Deniers and a Corporation Bill Writing Group.

I agree The Institute for Energy Research certainly has a vested interest in anything the EPA might be doing.

And I agree that this Mr. Beale might be attempting to sway opinions.

And the testimony itself does seem a little odd.

But never the less, it is on the Congressional record and does open some speculation given Obama's record so far.

Maybe the documented cited in the Canada Free Press story is tainted?

Here's the document on the Government website for comparison;
Beale Deposition @gov

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Is that right ?

Smoke and mirrors is what climate change advocates are pushing.

Someone needs to explain to me how more laws. Bigger government in 1 country out of 270 countries is going to 'save the planet'.

Then they need to explain to me how billions of dollars thrown at so called 'green energy companies' does anything when they have all failed ?

Point of fact Climate change is a corporation bill writing group of the Solyndra kind and others. That have exactly jacksnip to show for it.

The really amazing thing is the entire push on green energy garbage like the stimulus money that went to DEFENSE to 'go green'.

That ones really effing rich considering the bombs, and DU rounds all over the world right now.

Climate 'change' is a necons dream of world domination using emotional rhetoric expanding the power of OUR government to control the water we drink, and the air we breathe.

Climate change advocates are conmen using politics to take more unprecidented power, and control over the citizens life.
edit on 23-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

xuenchen
But never the less, it is on the Congressional record and does open some speculation given Obama's record so far.
Maybe the documented cited in the Canada Free Press story is tainted?
Here's the document on the Government website for comparison;
Beale Deposition @gov

Perhaps you should have read the document yourself.

Then you would have seen that after this....

...administratively to kind of modify the DNA of the capitalist system...

came this...

....this project began under Jeff Holmstead, so this began in a Republican administration.

It seems Dubya was behind efforts to "modify the DNA of the capitalist system" after all.

According to a convicted fraudster, of course.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Good catch.

I always thought the Bush Administration had been infiltrated.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Someone needs to explain to me how more laws. Bigger government in 1 country out of 270 countries is going to 'save the planet'.

I wonder how come I can never get an answer to this.

It really is perplexing.

After all the Global Warming crowd is in the 'right'.

new topics

top topics

join