It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Bell" conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Click here to learn about the Bell

If youre not already aware of Word War 2 Conspiracies. Let me refresh you on one of my favorites.
So basically the nazis designed a UFO vehicle or a time travel device that supposedly used 2 counter rotating circular containers that contained frozen mercury. They called it the "Bell" or better known to them as "Die Glocke". apparently when mercury is like that, rotating in opposite directions on top of each other it creates some superconductive properties that are said to have similar effects of antigravity.

(my pic uploader was glitchy)
foofighters.greyfalcon.us...

static3.wikia.nocookie.net...

Though i have forgotten that basically the whole Call Of Duty Zombies series is based on this conspiracy

static4.wikia.nocookie.net...
A series of videos on The Bell \/ \/

Videos on the Bell and Moon Conspiracy

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by golden23

Joseph P. Farrell has put out some excellent books on the subject. I've read a couple of them and the amount of research he put into each is staggering! He offers a huge amount of scientific info and I had to stop and look certain things up before continuing just to make sure I fully understood what he was saying. I have to say that I haven't had to do that since probably middle school. It's a fascinating topic and I can't help but wonder where the bell ended up. I also find it interesting how the description closely matched the craft in Kecksburg, PA... Which is an interesting event all by itself. Definitely worth checking into for those that may not be familiar!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It really amazes me how people blow up out of all proportion, not even second hand, but third hand innuendo. Let's get a couple of things straight. The "Nazis" never ever had in planning or fact a " flying saucer". All so called pictures are artistic representations of some modern story tellers imaginations. The exact same thing goes with the bell. Whatever anybody wants to speculate on these uncovered "discoveries" remember that is all they are fanciful imaginings. There is no proof that Germany had any such weapons on the drawing board or in development. Think only one pure fact if Hitler had ANY superior weapons he would have used them. In the historical record there is only one weapon that Hitler refused to use (against the allied forces) and that was chemical weapons. He knew full well the allies had access to infinitely more numerous and deadlier chemical weapons so he would have been on to a massive loser. Flying saucers, the bell, stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They never did exist except in some ones fanciful imaginations.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

They believed that the bell was finisheing at the end of the war. heres an actual pic of the holding area
foofighters.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Another thing what nearly everybody misses or wants to forget. The Third Reich was the most pedantic states for paper work. All forms triplicated signed and counter signed. The paper trail that was the Nazis has still yet not been fully explored. It has only recently being looked at and that's mainly by German historians. Nothing was sacred from the pen pushers. The most evil (the holocaust) is documented look at troop deployment for the guards, train transport (lists number of trains, size of trains, destination of trains) the paper trail is all there for anyone to follow. Now if you find something too controversial you will not be able to use it. But again the bell or flying saucers are nowhere in the system and until official paperwork is found to back up the speculation it is nothing but speculation.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

i alos used greyfalcon on a school project about another WW2 conspiracy. The Hitler body double conspiracy. its one of my favorite websites for that kind of stuff

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are believing what someone is fanticising about that structure. Let me also put a lot of people out of their misery about that famous picture of the Foo fighter. In the picture(supposedly took from a bomber on a raid into Germany, Whoops, What's in the background. A Westland Lysander. And for anyone who doesn't know what one of those is it was used in clandestine operations to fly agents into and out of enemy territory They always, always flew alone. Yet that exact photo is always used, even in tv programs, yet it is blatantly false.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So there is all the records,paper work of the number of trains carry the coke[and the tonnage ] to burn the bodies ,the names of all the people gassed ,the amount of Zyklon B used ,the names of the guards ,soldiers ,who carried this out ,what happened to the clothing ,personal items etc .Where can you get hold of these records ? i would like to read them

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wombatta

Go to Auchwitz. See for yourself the piles of clothing, the piles of eyeglasses, the piles of empty Zyklon B tins. The crema didn't use coke they used gas. Go to to the German archives They have the full plans and the rejected plans of the "ovens" they used. Obviosly you will not find any names listed in the German records of the victims names because to the Nazis they were exterminating the whole Jewish, Gypsy and insane population. If you take every one its quite superfluous to list names. The names of the guards can be found in the military records. If they haven't been destroyed. Any way this is getting off topic. Start a thread on the subject to get more info. More info go to Bundesarchiv. Not on the net but in person.

edit on 23-1-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I see that you dont believe it. Im showing proof. if its reliable proof or not. i do not know. what i do know is that theres millions of people beiliving this conspiracy.

theres a damn TV show about it. about an hour long episode of it. explaining the facts about documents and hitler and nazis and stuff like that.

now i understand. just because theres a TV show about something doesnt mean its real. but its believeable.

(also what are you seeing in the background of that pic. theres only trees and stuff)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Did you ever think that the "Bell" might have not been completed yet? That is like saying we should have used the nuke on D-Day. Why didn't we because it wasn't ready. LOL. Also most of the secret projects were controlled by the SS and i am sure they made triplicate of every thing and told Hitler about every single R&D project.

Stop being a bully.

wu
edit on 23-1-2014 by wuforde because: poor grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

I sincerely apologise if I came across as a bully. Just because some one produces a paper trail does not mean it's genuine. The Priory Of Sion comes to mind. A proven hoax that the paper trail was intentionally laid 30 years ago, submitted to the French national archives, to be "accidentally" discovered at a later date to back up a modern lie. As for the atomic bomb not being used on Germany, Too many countries in a small area with multiple armies in the field equals too high collateral damage. Japan was used for the reasons that it was an isolated stand alone country. It still doesn't alter the fact that there are no official documents referring to The Bell.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It crashed in Kecksburg, PA in 1965.

Kecksburg

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Not sure what happened/landed/crashed in PA...but the origin of "The Nazi Bell" comes from some Polish guy supposably reading 60 year old transcripts of a interrogation of a Nazi officer. He got these transcripts from an unknown/unnamed source and says that he wasn't allowed copy the documents in any way...other than in his own writing. Oh yeah, and he was writing a book (to sell). There isn't any actual "evidence" that I can find record of...except that water tower foundation.

BTW the nazi officer (Jakob Sporrenberg) was stationed in Poland and Norway as a SS Police Leader and never served in a scientific or technical capacity.

That's pretty thin if you ask me.
edit on 1/24/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hitler may well have had "the bomb" late in the war. The anti-gravity bell, another maybe.
British commando's and resistance fighters sabotaged Norway's heavy water plant during WW2 to stop further research. Doesn't mean the Nazis' couldn't get more or didn't get enough to continue.
It's interesting to see the rapid progression of technology following the war in both America and Russia.
Also, if the Nazis' did have time travel tech, wouldn't they have used it to win the war?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

wombatta
So there is all the records,paper work of the number of trains carry the coke[and the tonnage ] to burn the bodies ,the names of all the people gassed ,the amount of Zyklon B used ,the names of the guards ,soldiers ,who carried this out ,what happened to the clothing ,personal items etc .Where can you get hold of these records ? i would like to read them

The German Holocaust Archives were opened to the public in 2006 and contain over 50 million documents detailing the disposition of some 17 million people over the Third Reich's existence.

After 60 years of being hidden away from the public, Nazi records about the 17.5 million people - Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, mental patients, handicapped, political prisoners and other undesirables – they persecuted during the regime's 12 years in power will be open to the public.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

well yes they would likely use the time travel tech. but im guessing its a UFO of some sort. that they never finished

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

ok thankyou

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

crayzeed
Let's get a couple of things straight. The "Nazis" never ever had in planning or fact a " flying saucer". All so called pictures are artistic representations of some modern story tellers imaginations. The exact same thing goes with the bell. Whatever anybody wants to speculate on these uncovered "discoveries" remember that is all they are fanciful imaginings.

And from your second post:

The paper trail that was the Nazis has still yet not been fully explored. It has only recently being looked at and that's mainly by German historians. Nothing was sacred from the pen pushers.

Which is it - dp YOU know everything the Nazis did or didn't do, as you arrogantly and incorrectly insinuate, or do you not know what all they were doing (and from, your words, neither does anyone else), as your second quote implies.

The woes of being a dogmatic skeptic are showing ...

You don't know what the hell the Nazis were doing. Nobody reading this post does. However, crazyeed, when you start tracking some things pre/during/post-war, and see where these guys went and what they did, I find it crazy to gobble down the 'official, accidental view of history, that you seem to do.

top topics

join