It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesian President Says He Saw Black Cloud Trying to Enter His Bedroom

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have seen such a thing myself. Those cloud is a collection of conciousness that feed on destructive emotions. If you look close the cloud consists of tiny black spots swirling around eachother, the one I saw had some lights too. I believe that thinking happy toughts, nurishing the positive in your life, and being nice to others and it/they will eventually go away. The reason for this is that they are attracted to negative emotions like a magnet - and like a magnet positive emaotions will push it away. Another tip is to not give it/them any attention as toughts directed to them feeds them also.

-MM

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

maybe 4am is the golden hour.

peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I saw something like this back in about '04. I was out in my utility building and it went right past me and sucked through the crack where the door shuts. It was as black as soot. My cousin was there and he seen it. We just looked at each other like WTH.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Susuwatari or "Soot Sprites"

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It was an experimental ASIO drone.. Just showing the President that he isn't out of our reach should he decide to attack Australia or invade South Timor in the very near future.

He should take this event very seriously.

Or maybe it was an evil spirit coming to foretell his downfall should he go ahead. I have read that some spirits like this visit people before a tragedy, death or traumatic event. Foretelling his countries defeat and the destruction of his forces perhaps. lol

>:b

Just goes to show what kind of people we Aussies are having to deal with in the region. This coming from their actual leader!!

Delusional and backward and very, very dangerous group of people.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

haha
That's just strange and something that I've never seen before. lol soot sprites

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know what it is but it exists. When it happens to you run away from it. It is something bad. It happened to me and my partner too.
It happened to me about 4 years ago. Me and brothers visited my father. I had flue and could not fall asleep as I did not feel well or I don't know why.Usually I never have any problems falling asleep. Suddenly I saw this black cloud descending from ceiling down on me. It was coming for me. I have no idea how but I knew it is coming to take me. I felt like that if it reach me I would die.
I screamed out loud and jumped out of bed and turned on the light. I had no idea I can move so fast. :-D My brother came to check on me as he slept next door and mentioned that for some reason he also can not sleep. It was exactly midnight on minute. I went to sleep to the bed with my brother and his wife as I was so scared. About a year before this happened to me a guy who was on car race crashed right under the windows of that room and died. I have no idea whether it has something to do with that cloud.
When the cloud thing happened to my boyfriend it actually entered his body and the next morning he woke up he was terribly sick.
So if it ever comes around you don't allow it to come any close to you.
Pea
ce and love

edit on 10-3-2014 by Hanachrr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join