It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesian President Says He Saw Black Cloud Trying to Enter His Bedroom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Indonesian president has had a close encounter with the supernatural. Looks like a DARK supernatural force. And it wasn't just him, but his wife also had the encounter. A dark swirling cloud, moving under intelligent control, that entered and exited his bedroom. I find it interesting that the president of a country would openly admit to this experience. The only other president, that I know of, who has admitted to a supernatural event is George W. Bush (43). He said he saw a ghost in the White House (and his kids had a few white house ghost stories of their own).

Indonesian President (Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono ) Says He Believes in Witchcraft

“Suddenly, my wife screamed,” writes Yudhoyono in the 900-page book, “Selalu Ada Pilihan” (There is Always a Choice). “There was this thick dark cloud hovering beneath the ceiling, trying to enter my bedroom. I then asked everybody to pray to seek Allah’s help. I closed the door to my room but left others wide open. The revolving clouds eventually headed out of my house.”

Yudhoyono lives in his private residence, not at the 19th-century presidential palace in Jakarta, which is considered haunted, Bayuni said. Only two presidents, Sukarno from 1945-1965 and Abdurrahman Wahid from 1999-2001, made the palace their residence.

In September 2010, Yudhoyono skipped a meeting of the U.S. and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations held on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly in New York, partly because of “rumors of rampant witchcraft in the palace,” according to a WikiLeaks cable.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The NSA must have a new black magick weapon.

Actually, that's a great idea. Make a killing machine or spying machine that people will interpret as something supernatural; they'll not only be afraid to talk about it but will be convinced they're going crazy and/or spend the rest of their life on conspiracy forums trying to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The supernatural exists - the question is whether or not you are in tune with it. It's similar to a psychological phenomenon where the variable that affects GPA the most actually turns out to be someone's peer group - interesting, right?

So... yes, you can get into the Dark Arts or start experiencing the paranormal, or whatever - or you could honestly be in a situation where there isn't much real impact from that.

I don't really have much impact in my life from the paranormal this week - although in the past, it has been quite interesting, I've seen enough to verify its existence.

“rumors of rampant witchcraft in the palace,”
might not mean a lot to people who don't take it seriously - but to someone who does, it sounds more like a generalized statement - there might be more details there to explore, like what kind of witchcraft, who was involved, motives, etc. - if the situation is detailed enough, I assume, the details might even make a difference in the decision to go or not.

From the link you provided, it looks like the culture of witchcraft is pretty developed in Indonesia. Funny story - even the title of the guy's book - "There is Always a Choice" has some elements of Crowley in it, as well as the book The Alchemist.

Either way, there is more to life than meets the eye of a single sheltered onlooker, or even a seasoned adventurer - although the latter probably at least knows how to identify an unusual occurrence or something that merits looking into it further. As a math professor of mine once said, the more you know, the more you know you don't know.

Anyway FlyersFan - very interesting! I learned about there being a developed culture of witchcraft in Indonesia, for one.
edit on 22pmWed, 22 Jan 2014 19:59:28 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sounds suspiciously like the nanocreatures described in Michael Crichton's Prey. Not to be dismissed, imho.

Interesting. F&S

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The paranormal history of the White House is well known I thought, particularly the Lincoln bedroom. I'm betting more presidents than just Bush 43 have had experiences in there. They just aren't talking about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

soficrow

Sounds suspiciously like the nanocreatures described in Michael Crichton's Prey. Not to be dismissed, imho.

Interesting. F&S

Yes... I always thought that about the shadow cloud entity. There was one of them in Lost - and the same comparison was made then, I believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mmm mmm spicy Indonesian food. I love it however the cloud that hovers after makes you think evil spirits are around.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I saw similar black cloud with 'unidentified entities' within it, around the end of last year.
it's like portal/gate

nothing to be scared of 'these entities' imho, they are only within our minds if they appear.
you can say 'imagination' or whatever. But i call this, movie experience.

these entities, if they are alive, they are also like us.
we call them ghosts, aliens, demons, whatever.
and they prob have different labels for us if they 'accidentally' see us.

peace.

edit on 22-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

If they are only in your mind why do people experience them simultaneously? His wife saw it too.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

maybe we share the same Big Mind only most of us operate on different 'frequencies',

hahah i also have no idea.

peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Must have been something special in those incense sticks?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am not into the supernatural myself. But I have had this experience....

Lying in bed. About 5am.

Woke up to a feeling something was wrong. Almost a feeling of dread. Like death.

I opened my eyes and on the ceiling was a swirling black mass, but because the light level was so low. It was like a twilight zone effect. No clear lines or shapes.

The mass descended on me slowly and I could feel its weight bearing down on me, starting mainly at my feet and working its way up.

Now the first thing I thought was I was dreaming ( which I do quite often ) so I moved my arms and legs to check. All in control. The "dream" also did not randomly change. Which is usually what happens when I am dreaming and realize it.

I was about to get up. And basically get out of the room. But then I had a second thought. "whats the worst that is going to happen. It takes my soul or something" ..

Anyway. Up to that point I was genuinely scared. And it felt very powerful. Malevolent.

I then had a realization... That day I had been made an offer to scam a lot of vulnerable people with health issues. I wont go into it, but basically had been told I could retire if I played ball. I had already told my business partner we were going to turn the offer down.

Anyway.... I had an instant thought maybe this was some kind of takeover bid. I know that sounds cliche, but the very moment I talked to this thing directly. And said " its not going to happen P%$$ Off " . It just dissipated . And my room got a lot lighter.

All up this incident seemed like it only lasted a few minutes max. And it left me shaken well into the next day.

I have zero idea what really went on. But it was a very powerful experience. And left me with little doubt there are some forces out there maybe swaying people to some dark side.

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

same here,

i also saw 'the black cloud' on ceiling, around 5-6am

peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

The visual effect I could put down to ( logically ) the Sun just about to come up. A trick of the light.

But the feeling ..... To put this into context.

I grew up in a house that had a mortuary and chapel attached. I was exposed to the mortuary environment very young and was assisting at the age of 9. I am used to having dreams that would probably be nightmares for most people.

Never been even slightly scared once. ( the chapel cheeped me out a bit after watching the Omen )

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

when i saw that phenomenon, i feel like i was mentally prepared (very calm), not sure why.
if not, maybe i would be scared too hahah.

honestly, almost all of the previous 'supranatural' encounters where i saw 'ghosts', etc, scared the s# out of me.
there was one time, i screamed quite loud
(it was last year iirc).
and most of these supranatural encounters happened in the room that i rent in Singapore (it has been 4 years and until now, i still stay in the same room)
i never was a believer in ghosts before living in that room, although horror movies scared me quite good.

maybe during that time i still have no idea about 'third eye' or sth like that.

peace.
edit on 23-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

It was probably just half-white obozo going home to Indonesia - or hawaii - or kenya - or kansas -

Wherever he goes he seems to spread dissent and war.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It was the Australian SAS. A stark warning Mr. President. Don't F with Australia.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Seen the black clouds as well they seem to absorb the light at night, but I've caught smaller version in the earlier morning hours that seem to pass through wall less then 10 seconds after being observed.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

in indonesia, many people believe in supranatural entities like ghosts, demons, etc.
you can also find that there are tons of horror movies and tv series in indonesia telling stories about local ghosts.
and yes like you just said it, the black magic are quite commonly heard in indonesian culture.
for example: there are stories where rich guys use some kind of djinns (we call it tuyul) to steal people's money.
and the most popular is hypnotisms, i dunno if this could be counted as black magic

peace

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

you mean umibozu? en.m.wikipedia.org...

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join