It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge thing is moving over Oxfordshire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I feel trolled

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you are out in your car. You must have logged on to ATS on you mobile phone.
No one could be that daft not to at least take a picture first !

Did this really happen ?...........I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

to hell with the video

Ahem! no, just no!!!

The rest....WTF

##snipped##

Ah...Ok, I get it

edit on 22-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have no-one to call about it. I wanted to call Mike Miles in Swindon but I don't have his number. I couldn't think of anyone in its direction.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You had me at ##snipped##

As I mention, if it was anything out of the ordinary, and was as large and slow moving as you say, someone in the area will have filmed it. Maybe ask around tomorrow, or check your local news (maybe call them now) to see if someone has reported this.
edit on Thu Jan 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Follow that sucker. It was your ticket to fame.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A BIT like this. Some of the edges were different, a bit more diagonal perhaps. But this is close to what I saw. What's important is I hope someone else saw it
Cos they may relate the shape of it better than I can.

I was flashing my lights seeing if I'd get a reaction, nothing happened..The conditions were absolutely perfect for this to only have been seen in its full capacity by me where *I* was. Then it passed over a tiny village, then when I finally got back onto the main road, it looked like it was going over Didcot, a large town. There must be someone from Didcot on here who was out having a cigarette...
edit on 22-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I regret clicking on this thread.

Why is it that other conspiracy topics that at least have minimal content get sent to the LOL bin or deleted altogether but # like this is able to survive for as long as it is?
edit on 22-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: D

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

For the LOL factor

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The stars were lush I was looking all the time. Had my phone on the car dash but did not use it for google sky, just wanted to watch, and think about UFOs ;D I thought about many things. Were the lights in the distance UFOs? Are aliens going to abduct me? I talked to nothing as if it was something quite a bit, asked them not to abduct me please. Wow, I actually just had a massive conversation... Actually speaking BTW, not thinking. Anyway, ##snipped##, I left, drove down the hill, could barely see from fogged up windscreen, turn onto the main road.

And you want to be taken seriously?......give me a break!

Your a junkie who tripped out!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Come on, at least give it a little while for other folks in the area to chime in. It happened over Wallingford, Brightwell and Didcot Oxfordshire at roughly 12.45pm? I'm not sure, I've just looked at the clock for the first time since I decided to go out.

I know this won't add up for you and me as a witness does not help matters at all. Hence why I think it's worth waiting to see if ANY other reports from LOCALS come in. Please?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yeah and I just had a threesome with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johanson.

There are no pictures, or proof whatsoever, everyone will just have to take my word for it I guess.

I also saw a five headed cow and one legged fish when I was out on the boat last time.

(post by Shuftystick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Come on, at least give it a little while for other folks in the area to chime in. It happened over Wallingford, Brightwell and Didcot Oxfordshire at roughly 12.45pm? I'm not sure, I've just looked at the clock for the first time since I decided to go out. I know this won't add up for you and me as a witness does not help matters at all. Hence why I think it's worth waiting to see if ANY other reports from LOCALS come in. Please?

Come on?.....wait a while?......you're a pot head by your own admissions!

No one else saw anything because there was nothing to see!.....you were tripping!

link   
You just pissed off a bunch of ufo fanatics.

I will wait to see. I highly doubt anyone will come forward.

link   

OrphanApology

Yeah and I just had a threesome with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johanson.

There are no pictures, or proof whatsoever, everyone will just have to take my word for it I guess.

I also saw a five headed cow and one legged fish when I was out on the boat last time.

AT LEAST give us a few details on that... draw a picture with some arrows, anything!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The chance of seeing something unusual in the night sky and being able to get a decent pic is pretty slim, IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Re the lights...
That looks like a tug at night pushing a barge, total length of tow over 150m and looking at the port side.
You been on the River Thames?

edit on 22-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: Clarity...of the lights!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Looks to me like a silhouette of an x-wing.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Please remind me why I should be capturing video when I'm having an enjoyable experience? Do you take a video when you're having sex? Sometimes you might. Sometimes you might just be in the moment...?

I have a Samsung Galaxy ace. I tried to record, nearly crashed. Like I said, I was driving for the most part and like to abide by the law here, I don't speed or use my phone. It wasn't paramount to me to break the law even for ATS. When I stopped, it was nearing going right over head so I was concentrating on stopping, using the hazards, lowering the window, leaning out, looking up, identifying, making note of the shape or whatever, looking at the lights, wondering if a van is going to then hit me, wondering if he's seeing it too, watching it go a bit into the distance, then turning back and oh, my phone. THAT'S when I started recording...

Turns out when I PASUED the video and then hit the BACK button (the right button) so that I could drive, it DIDNT SAVE THE VIDEO. I just checked. There may have been a few frames, but it was all going wrong. I turned onto that lane, the bloody flashlight came on with the video... it was difficult circumstances.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join