It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge thing is moving over Oxfordshire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
HOLY MOLY anyone SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE seeing that thing out there??!!

BIG. SILENT. LIGHTS. SLOW. WTF.......... moving West

sorry I am shaking bad right now. that thing wants to be seen...whatever it is....

Swindon please look out your window..!!
edit on 22-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

markymint
HOLY MOLY anyone SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE seeing that thing out there??!!

BIG. SILENT. LIGHTS. SLOW. WTF.......... moving West

sorry I am shaking bad right now. that thing wants to be seen...whatever it is....

What a perfect chance to take 1 clear picture or a 10 second video clip that can't be argued against.

Big and slow.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Got a camera?

Some pics would really be nice.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Get a camera now and take a photo before its gone or no one going to
believe you.

Its going west so then anyone left of the red marker should see it a some point
unless it changes direction.
If its real and your not wasting our time that is.

edit on 22/1/2014 by skuly because: Why do i get the feeling someone had to much drinky

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Mannnn oh man.... oh man oh man I will get ATS eaten for this
Please go look if anyone can first, it's still happening, full explanation to follow, I turned onto a tiny lane and couldn't chase the bugger, came home. It had gotten over Didcot way, moving more westerly....**** me. I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If what you're saying is true, and it's not a blimp or something (are you sure it's not a blimp, please describe everything you can about it), then someone there will have gotten a video of it.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Instead of filming it , you open a thread here on ATS

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Blimey, have the Aliens landed and taken him away?

Guess we'll never know.

Cue X Files music Doo, Doo, Doo, Doo....

Maybe it's the local Oxford beer at chucking out time?

Ability to post but no photo from a phone, pad, camera? C'Mon get real!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

xavi1000

Instead of filming it , you open a thread here on ATS

Instead of filming it, or coming online to ATS....why didn't you just call someone you know nearby, to look outside and verify it to you?

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

everyone carrys a mobile these days and even a crappy mobile vid would be more believable than you just telling us i,ve saw something.i can say in next 30 secs that a 400 ft ufo just went over my house,will anyone believe me?yeah only if they are seriously gullible.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hate to be that guy but...

Shouldn't you have filmed it or at the very least, taken a photo before posting about this Huge Thing floating across the sky? I mean, if you've time to post, you've time to take a pic.

Understand your enthusiasm but, seriously, you couldn't take a picture?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The ever dreaded... Pics or it didn't happen.

Just saying. Enjoy watching it from behind some sort of filming device for a second or two.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Mannnn oh man.... oh man oh man I will get ATS eaten for this Please go look if anyone can first, it's still happening, full explanation to follow, I turned onto a tiny lane and couldn't chase the bugger, came home. It had gotten over Didcot way, moving more westerly....**** me. I am sorry.

you saw this whilst driving?....walking?

But instead of taking a photo you log onto ATS to post a report?.....why?.....you stated that it is "still happening".....why aren't you photographing this?

not buying it

edit on 22/1/2014 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why get in your car and follow it, instead of tacking a picture?
Was it moving faster than you thought it was?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Details, pictures, video....DISCLOSURE?

edit on 1/22/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

link   
Double
edit on 1/22/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

link   
Right I will try to compose. 15 mins after sighting now, still shaking.

Went to the local hill for the first time in years, looked up at the stars and was tricked by my eyes I think a couple of times into seeing things. I convinced myself that it was eye tricks. Then I wondered about things, in fact Prophet Yahweh for the first time in ages, and wonder if he feels UFOs are real cos he can summon them, and if it is really happening for him, he must be convinced. Then I thought about submitting a new thread at ATS called the ATS UFO Census 2014, and you had to be positive you had had a sighting to enter it. And came up with a scale.

The stars were lush I was looking all the time. Had my phone on the car dash but did not use it for google sky, just wanted to watch, and think about UFOs ;D I thought about many things. Were the lights in the distance UFOs? Are aliens going to abduct me? I talked to nothing as if it was something quite a bit, asked them not to abduct me please. Wow, I actually just had a massive conversation... Actually speaking BTW, not thinking. Anyway, ##snipped##, I left, drove down the hill, could barely see from fogged up windscreen, turn onto the main road.

Three lights appear in front, low-ish on the horizon, plane perhaps, but I slowed down, road is empty, if it was a plane it was slow. Three big lights it seemed. Let it go through the trees? Why not its a plane it'll pass. Got passed the trees and it was still coming on some turn to fly in my direction. So I pulled over, now I could see two big lights on the sides and two little ones in the middle. Looked like maybe a plane but still slow. I thought, you #ers, this seriously isn't you, is it? Ok, benefit of the doubt. Pulled out, and went down the road a bit, slowly, watching the sky, near to the town now, I just stop and put my hazards on, road is empty enough.

It goes right overhead, I'm able to lean out my window and watch it entirely. Silent. It must be, I've just facebooked asking if anyone just heard a plane go over, no responses yet... one person now says they didn't hear anything. So whatever it is, it has these kind of plane feel about it, with its flashing lights, but the shape of this thing, and its speed, and the fact it's silent, and I can SEE the general shape of it.

_/ |
|___________|
ascii pic not working, gimme a few

o is a little red light and the front (forward end). I THINK this is it, roughly)

a Van drove past me when I had my hazards on, they would have seen it from the back, which appeared light two large rear lights, probably looked like a plane.

I'll be DAMNED if I'm the only person who saw that. It can't have been just for me. But I'm not even sure if it was "them" or if it was some kind of.... well dare I say it, yeuch, gov tech. I could make no distinction that it was alien in origin other than its bizarre shape, silence and its "on cue" being out there after me thinking of UFOs tonight.

I'd estimate it at about 200-400ft above me. I'd expect, if it were a plane, to be a 737 at that altitude and size I saw it, or a huge microlight, but I heard nothing myself. The LIGHTS were the most bland bit. They could be aviation lights, though, this thing wasn't moving like a plane. So it passed over head and I thought about turning off, stupidly, onto a stupid lane. AND ALL THIS TIME, MY PHONE WAS ON THE DASHBOARD. Only then do I start filming, and nearly crash.

And that is why you will eat me. I COULD HAVE FILMED THIS FROM THE START. But I was driving at first, and then I just started shouting at it with joy LOL and when it was flying over and it KEPT flying for ages into the distance (at low altitude) someone else is BOUND to see it, to hell with the video. I could have videoed it when it went right over me. But I am so sorry. I was in the moment. Could not believe it was a real sighting until that point I could see it from underneath, that's when it was weird as hell. I also considered quadcopter, but it covered a good 6 miles after I saw it.

calmed down a bit now... The whole time I was on the hill enjoying the view, I was thinking about how I'm going to improve my ufo videos, by filming some night watches, and was annoyed I hadn't brought my HD camera out with me. And when it comes to the crunch, ie my phone is right in front of me.... I don't even do it.... some journalist eh... I am REALLY sorry about that, but I'm hopeful someone else is experiencing it, because that thing is real as day.

edit on Thu Jan 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: DRUGS Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey Markymint, did you eventually climbSilbury Hill chasing Aliens and Crop Circles then fall and bang your head on a stone, or did you bash your head on the camera lens making your spooky movie.

Your ATS record on search gives a clue why you can't post pictures of this still a UFO thing!

Take 2 headache tablets and have an early night for once!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
yeh sounds stupid creating a thread about an ufo with no pics,
but it is a tough one to take a photo without having an camera
i wouldnt be able to make a picture since i got no camera, but i wouldnt made an thread without pics anyway ^^

but it was a valid point to just call someone to take the picture, shame on you OP

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think.......
you're a good writer.

jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join