It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Stealthbomber

I know of a couple black projects that do, and I BELIEVE two white, but I think one only uses a portion of it.

And before you ask, no.
edit on 3/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

What are the white world projects, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Since the technology in question is still classified, I can't say.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

How about manned or unmanned? Can you say that?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Yes. Second line.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

www.youtube.com...
Another Lockheed interesting video

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

Interesting video, I hadn't seen that one yet. I also caught how the concept designs for their SR72 had a different canted tail planform than their other videos.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

Yes I find it in You tube we don't know if this is another design of the SR-72 or if it is another kind of plane but the plane in the video have a cool exotic design with a big Under inlet. We see this plane in the two last Lockheed video, may be another concept for a futur 6th gen fighter too.
edit on 3-3-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Since the technology in question is still classified, I can't say.

How can the aircraft be in the "white" if they are using such technology? Or is it a situation like that official NATO aircraft recognition guide from the 90s where a couple of Photos and info entries are sanitized, but the aircraft is generally well known by higher ups in Allied countries and defense people here?

Is their any open source info out there on the net about these aircraft?

How long is your NDA supposed to last for this? Or some date for declassification?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

An F-16 is completely white but still has classified systems. Both internally and externally. So do almost all military aircraft.

I'm not the one under an NDA on this, but I will NEVER release information that could come back on any of my sources. That is one reason they trust me enough to give me the info. I have never, and will never burn a source.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Zaphod58

An F-16 is completely white but still has classified systems. Both internally and externally. So do almost all military aircraft.

I'm not the one under an NDA on this, but I will NEVER release information that could come back on any of my sources. That is one reason they trust me enough to give me the info. I have never, and will never burn a source.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything negative or bad with my questions and comments.
And there's websites dedicated to all aspects of certain military aircraft/vehicles, technologies.... Etc. Many of them have OPSEC guidelines since some have had to have info scrubbed by site administrators in the past.

How is giving the name or designation of an aircraft a violation of his or her trust, if as you have said, it's in the "white" world?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Because if you were able to figure out what the system in question was based on what it is on, that narrows down where I could have heard it from. Then other info that has been posted could theoretically be used to narrow it down more.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Because if you were able to figure out what the system in question was based on what it is on, that narrows down where I could have heard it from. Then other info that has been posted could theoretically be used to narrow it down more.

Okay, I guess I understand. It's just frustrating when you describe white world aircraft and than don't give any references or even links to other websites that may help someone better understand what the hell they're paying for with their taxes.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Were actually really lucky to hear even a bit of info on this sort of stuff.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes, their has been lots of good info so far. I just wish we could get some official documents or something.
We may have to wait for some of it until 2021, when the Declassification of pre 1982 (SAP) Special Access Projects occurs due to a recently passed law.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

With that sort of thing though Zaph could get his sources into trouble even though if is a white world plane, the technology is still classified.

So say he said that F-22 uses it then people go looking deeper and discover what the engine actually is then his source could get into trouble and you can't burn sources or they never give you anymore info.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I share what I feel is safe to share. Yes, it's frustrating, but if you look hard enough you can find a little bit more on some of the things I have hinted at.

As for documents, don't hold your breath. About the only docunents you will ever see from me are Dash Ones, and those only because they have no classifieds.

I have been burned in the past, and it will not happen again.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Zaphod58

I have been burned in the past, and it will not happen again.

Yes treading on classified stuff is dangerous in more than one ways

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

That's why I don't cross the line. Come closr but don't cross it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Nochzwei

That's why I don't cross the line. Come closr but don't cross it.

I don't know anyone who would ever talk about such things. The very thought!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I know, right?!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join