It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions for those who believe that God is all-knowing and all-powering but created Satan to

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Why did God make some humans who proclaim divine blood line to be reptillians..hold on latest information in from above, I mean Turtilians.

In answer to a very thoughtful and uniquely enchanting post:
Lizard brain; or the limbic system as ascribed to the human (very rudimentary).
Interconnected structures midline brain involved with emotion, memory and homeostatic regulatory systems, (a fairly straight up simple mechanism that drives breathing and heartbeat).
edit on 1-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You think your so clever, your an intellectual ant in comparison to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

AthlonsavageYou think your so clever, your an intellectual ant in comparison to me.

If I were an ant; (even if one that was highly educated in Athens; and thought of itself as an intellectual), I would not understand what the comparison would be because Im an ant and you are something greater. I wouldnt understand it was a hand that brushed my being/body off of a greater body; or the white anthro crystals placed around my house to kill my community. Im just a "Socrates/Plato type" genious ant that understands aether ONLY. You could be the Noahs flood (if I were of the religious type) or a natural disaster if I understood plate movement techtonics, volcanic erruptions, tornadoes, hurricanes. I couldnt have benevolence for you as I dont percieve you, but as a specie we the fire ants bite and make human life unliveable in some areas of the world; as we outnumber them.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ill take that as your confession. An Ant is an Ant is an Ant as the old Testament says.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Ill take that as your confession. An Ant is an Ant is an Ant as the old Testament says.

You know Im not an ant, and one would have to put fire to my feet to read any scripture other than those gnostic that are forbidden or ignored by convention.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You know Im not an ant, and one would have to put fire to my feet to read any scripture other than those gnostic that are forbidden or ignored by convention.

So now your saying your the unconventional one, a gnostic swinger ...haha I invented a new phrase. Been to any swingers conventions lately

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

VHB

AthlonSavageSo now your saying your the unconventional one, a gnostic swinger ...haha I invented a new phrase. Been to any swingers conventions lately

Foot down now. How does Rosicrusionism/Essene/Templar Knights understanding of creation/God relate to swinging fulcrums/pivot points regarding leanings toward religious concepts (you are muddying the waters with modern advanced pole dancing techniques by the hairless female ape or I so imagine, swinging from trees branch to branch). Gnostic thought is unconventional (I would say this could be true HOW SO) in your opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Your a conservative at heart I can spot them a mile away. Yes you are a Gnostic but a conservative one. You know its like the two party system, the heads of the hydra you are one of them. No truth to see there just someone playing a talking head role with the same ofd rhetoric regurgitated from history.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavageYour a conservative at heart I can spot them a mile away. Yes you are a Gnostic but a conservative one. You know its like the two party system, the heads of the hydra you are one of them. No truth to see there just someone playing a talking head role with the same ofd rhetoric regurgitated from history.

You misunderstand what Gnostic means. There are no heads to a hydra, as it does not exist. There is no such thing as religious dogmas to my mind (they are fallacies) and do not exist. No one can tell me a truth that I do not already know as an untruth as it is not my own understanding; here is why: everyone with mindfullness or an understanding/AWARENESS is allowed to engender whatever 'truth' makes sense to them.It is a purely individual quest; to make sense of themselves and how they relate to a creator being. I have infinate knowledge of human history; that is relevant only to my existance or experience of; not yours or anyone elses. I am speaking to you in relevant terms in the NOW, not the past or future. For some reason you are here with me; WHY.

edit on 2-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well you have infinite knowledge of the past. Ok name the names of the people you have been in past lives. Describe the earth ten thousand years ago? How were the pyramids of eygpt built? After all yu have infinite knowledge.

Why am I here..., how should I know, im just a guy standing at the edge of an infinite highway.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Well you have infinite knowledge of the past. Ok name the names of the people you have been in past lives. Describe the earth ten thousand years ago? How were the pyramids of eygpt built? After all yu have infinite knowledge.
Why am I here..., how should I know, im just a guy standing at the edge of an infinite highway.

Ive never been a human before so cannot answer your first query. The earth 10,000 years ago? Do you mean BC or 8,000 years ago from the AD jump off added the 2014 extra years? The pyramids were a manifestation by the sirians; (in basically a blink of your eyes) were created; a fully formed civilization that did not need to evolve. They were here long before Ramses, Tut or Akenaten. Those relief carvings of depictions of what you would think be the building of; were actually just repairs to (self aggrandisement for future history to interpret FALSLEY). You have no idea what the purpose of your incarnation/birth here in heavy matter was about? You do not know that you planned the whole thing? Your quest is to discover why you have forgotten and THEN REMEMBER 'the why' (as to your main purpose that you are here).

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well im speechless you have all these theories but with no proof. Ok what prominent names did you go under in past lifes? I want to do history search and see if any the names come up in legends.
edit on 3-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Well im speechless you have all these theories but with no proof. Ok what prominent names did you go under in past lifes? I want to do history search and see if any the names come up in legends.

I told you I have never been another being in a past life embodying the 'humanform'. These are not theoretical concepts to be debated. These are my truths or understandings, yours most certainly will be different as you are not me and I am not you; two separate yet valid experences of existing as a human that is stuck (momentarily) in an earthbound paradigm (for a reason-the progression of your soul). Im not trying to convince anyone of my truths; thats up to others for themselves to connect the dots like bread crumbs left from your creators.
edit on 3-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

you should go into politics you are incapable of giving a straight answer to any questions. Your as aloof as a gust of wind on a cloud top
edit on 4-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

you should go into politics you are incapable of giving a straight answer to any questions. Your as aloof as a gust of wind on a cloud top

Just like your belief system or (perscieved God Creator gave you all of the answers as well). I know who you are really angry with and its not me.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes I believe God created, control and knows everything. Humans are his creation and we are being tested here just like a new car is tested on private tracks before releasing it on public roads. We have a free will here if we perform well we will go home(heaven) otherwise we will get punished in afterlife for bad deeds.

You can't blame God for Satan and humans bad deeds. He gave us conscious which tell us what is good and bad. We are responsible for what ever bad happens. So, your logic is false and does not apply to God.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

abzonter
reply to post by arpgme

Yes I believe God created, control and knows everything. Humans are his creation and we are being tested here just like a new car is tested on private tracks before releasing it on public roads.-

If God knows everything, then it's impossible for him to 'test' anything because that would mean he doesn't know the outcome. If Gods knows everything, then he already knows the outcome and therefore there's no need to test.

If a human already knows that the car will malfunction, then there is no need for a test. It is because the human doesn't know, that the car is tested and then improved.
edit on 11-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join