It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TRUE" tales from the Darkside

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Somewhere between 80-95kg depending on how much sport i play at the time.
My beer gut is my most proud asset haha

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by vethumanbeing

how much do u weigh in kg

2.2 tenths of a pound=a kilo. devide 2.2 into 125 pounds you will have the answer in kilos (52 kilos) or an approximate.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

your as light as a feather mabey the wind blew you through air

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

your as light as a feather mabey the wind blew you through air

An MMA intellectual "shear by the seat of the pants" WIT being the first 4 minute round at play smack down fight with 'the wind' would have been a heck of a lot easier. Id just tell it to blow the other direction.
edit on 30-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Its pyscological then, have you in past gotten fully absorbed in ufos, Mk ultra and other esoteric issues. The fantasy power of the mind is like a magnifying glass amplifying light rays.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Its pyscological then, have you in past gotten fully absorbed in ufos, Mk ultra and other esoteric issues. The fantasy power of the mind is like a magnifying glass amplifying light rays.

That is pretty cool AS.
What happens when the 'true rays' become amplified? Imagine that

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Mabey they are reality waves not just light waves.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Maybe. It is a paradox question lol
I am light riding the waves Brah

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I have an acquaintance that teaches tennis (bear with me) and sends 'love to the ball' and the tennis ball will do as wished. This person is so good at applying energy that stopped doing it as felt it was 'cheating' somehow. I think what was being discribed is the power of 'chi'. Chi as love as a 'force' NOT A Hallmark card EMOTION. Mind is definatly a powerful mechanism that those of us living in western society have lost or perhaps never had. Eastern methods so much more advanced.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ok it rules out mind energy that lifted you, you don't come across as a powerful mind. its a matter of elimination and we are getting there, we will find out what lifted you.
edit on 31-1-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Ok it rules out mind energy that lifted you, you don't come across as a powerful mind. its a matter of elimination and we are getting there, we will find out what lifted you

Thankyou for that left handed compliment/insult regarding my lacking of a 'powerful mind' (you really need to meet me to finally dispute your alligations). This circumstance was outside of my understanding; very unexpected. I did not do this to myself. I WAS BEING TESTED. I would never hurt the vessel my beingness lives within (its the only one I have). This was not a self imposed/invented polterguise activity I brought upon myself. The next day I felt as if had been in a car wreck and needed traction. I tell you this thing picked me up by the heels from below the floor and threw me like a rag doll. I was told by the entity its name is Kcasteabian (REALLY?) (swears its not a demon). I am being forthright here; I have no idea what this entity is.
edit on 31-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Kcasteabian that's the name of my pet turtle. Mabey this being as aliens from the Land of the Turtles and checking your weight to size you up for your Turtle shell. You good at Turtling you responses I can see they would want you amongst their rank.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Kcasteabian that's the name of my pet turtle. Mabey this being as aliens from the Land of the Turtles and checking your weight to size you up for your Turtle shell. You good at Turtling you responses I can see they would want you amongst their rank.

Alien turtles (teenage mutant ninja) would be the LEAST of my concerns; at best/maybe its THE ONLY EXPLAINATION. Thankyou for your decisive interpretation of this throw down event; and great detective work BTW. How does your pet turtle communicate information to you?
edit on 1-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He communicates through a Snorkel how else you think he would.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

He communicates through a Snorkel how else you think he would.

Year Make and model? I hope did not create a brand new ANOTHER MAJOR religion formated by accident (you would be the first to inform us YES?).
edit on 2-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hes very shy and unless you can read bubbles alphabet then his religion must stay a mystery to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join